Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsEr....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Sy48lsEr....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) 2qu4qkk

Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Empty
PostSubject: Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan)   Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Icon_minitime29/07/15, 02:55 pm

Crystala had no idea that Dastan had been given a report from the very nice gentleman she had met at the bar the other day. Nor did she know that Khariton had also sent him to check on her. She had enjoyed the rest of that evening. If she understood things right she even also had another friend. She was happy about that...she hadn't made new friends since Khariton and then Lady Alura. However, Khar was now also her boyfriend. She wasn't sure where it stood with Lady Alura...she probably should send her a letter in the mail asking her about meetign for coffee sometime. She now also made this new friend named Angelus.

Coming in with an arm full of groceries she caught a scent she didn't normally smell here. The lack of two scents that were more frequently known...Khariton and Shay. They didn't seem to be here and Shay seemed fainter. At first she didn't register the scent. There was only one person outside Shay and Cassandra who could come and go without the shop alerting her. Or without her being in there but it didn't make any sense. A creepy feeling over her back as she walked into the kitchen area of the shop. Lights were off. She blindly bumped into a counter and groaned. Setting the bags on the counter. "Khar? Why are the lights off?" She called out. Hoping he was just upstairs not actually gone.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Leader of the Vampire Council/Admin
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan)   Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Icon_minitime29/07/15, 04:26 pm

Dastan had arrived to the shop because he needed to talk to his daughter about some news that he had heard and he needed to talk to her about it. He was really concerned when he had learned that Tala seemed to be drinking a lot that bothered him. He knew that she always had a lot of ghosts that she battled, many of which she couldn't even remember but the always thought it was for the best.

Dastan kept the lights off in the shop so Tala would not see him right away, he wanted his visit to be a surprise. He heard her walk into the kitchen and he stood in the shadows waiting until she spoke, "Khariton is not hear my dear." Dastan commented, "You know I don't need lights so I didn't think about it." Khar moved away from the shadows towards the counter, "So how are you doing Princess?" Khar asked.
Back to top Go down
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan)   Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Icon_minitime30/07/15, 12:12 am

Crystala pushed the groceries further onto the counter. Blinking a bit and whimpered. "Ouch...I really bumped my shin and rib." She said softly. Blinking and eeeked. Jumping a few feet until she heard the voice. Pouting a bit. "Daddy...why did you chase him off? Teyo just got him home about a month ago. Thats really mean." She said. Pouting as she could semi-see if she focused. Her fangs showed a bit as she followed his scent and threw her arms around his waist. "I missed you..." She said softly. "How are you and konan? You and Shay?" She asked softly. Holding onto him. "I have a bit of a headache....there is scary men that hang around when Khar isn't around. He had to get rid of a very evil man the other week who tried to kidnap me."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan)   Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Icon_minitime30/07/15, 06:32 pm

Dastan moved into the room even farther, still not giving anything away with the tone of his voice. He did smirk a little at her pout, "For your information I did not scare him away. He just happened to not have been hear when I arrived." He said then wrapped his arms around her when she hugged him. "Everyone is fine Crystala." Dastan stated using her whole name meaning he is a little upset with her.

Dastan began to stroke her hair as she talked to him explaining to him, "Why is this the first time I am hearing about this man?" He asked her and then commented about the headache. "Well maybe your nighttime activities contributed to the headache?" Dastan said with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan)   Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Er....Hey There Daddy. What's That Face For? (Dastan)
Page 1 of 1