Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Confessionals (Dastan) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsConfessionals (Dastan) Sy48lsConfessionals (Dastan) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Confessionals (Dastan) 2qu4qkk

Confessionals (Dastan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viigo Vanturi-Remington
Creature
Creature
Viigo Vanturi-Remington

Confessionals (Dastan) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 08:38 am

Viigo was wearing a white button up short sleeve, a pair of grey pants, an italian overcoat that went to his ankles. No shoes or socks, His hair in a ponytail, and his various religious symbols beneath the cross and handmade rosary around his neck. He was picking the weeds out of his garden as the sun was setting. Walking through the church, on his second month of fasting, he headed back inside. Pouring himself a glass of green tea with blood of his brothers mixed in. He was sipping it as he wandered through the building. It was almost time for one of his eldest brother's scheduled visitations...if he actually showed. It had been some time since Dastan's last one. Months...years...maybe? He couldn't remember. He set the cup down on a table as he scrubbed down the alter before him. Waiting for if Dastan showed.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Leader of the Vampire Council/Admin
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime13/07/15, 04:07 am

Dastan sighed knowing that he really needed to visit Viigo and talk to him about things going on in his life, it had been so long since he confessed his sins. A person would think it was weird that he was confessing to his own brother, but Viigo was never like that he was always professional about his job and took it very serious. But Dastan refused to call him father cause that was just too weird.

Dastan walked into the sanctuary and found Viigo cleaning the alter so he walked up to the front of the chapel and knelt doing the sign of the cross and stood up. He knew of his catholic background but smirked as he thought of the people who thought vampires couldn't enter a chapel or believe in god. "Alright, brother I actually made my appointment this time." He said and sat down on the alter steps.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi-Remington
Creature
Creature
Viigo Vanturi-Remington

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 01:26 pm

Viigo was cleaning the alter. Climbing up on top of it to start scrubbing the various artifacts above it. The cross with jesus amongst the star of david. Even catholic religious icons were up there. Standing up and reaching he yelped when his brother spoke. Falling off the alter and flailed. He heard Dastan's voice. "Oh...that's good." He had said right before losing his footing. "EEP!" A sign he hadn't eaten in a lot longer than he was allowed to go. The altar was actually quite high up and where he had stood he was going to fall towards the ground where the start of the alter steps were...a good five or so feet.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 01:51 pm

When Dastan's heard his brother's comment he could not help but laugh a little until he heard the eep noise and he was quick to catch his brother before he hit the floor. Good thing Dastan had been paying attention or that would have been a nasty fall and knowing Viigo it would have taken him time to heal because he was always fasting. Dastan had a feeling it had been awhile once again, specially given his clumsiness. "Well hello there." Dastan said as he looked at his face when he caught him looking down at him. "So how long has it been this time?" Dastan asked with a little concern in his voice. "Obviously Vana must be preoccupied or you would not be this bad."
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi-Remington
Creature
Creature
Viigo Vanturi-Remington

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 02:13 pm

Viigo blinked and clung onto Dastan when he was caught. "Thanks." He said with a tenative smile. He leaned into his brother. Wrapping his arms around him in a hug. He pulled back from him and moved to try sitting beside the man. Failing as he was too weak to escape his brothers catching hold. Looking up at him. Flushing a bit. "Hello there brother." He said softly. Looking at him. Tilting his head. "Salvana has her own worries without adding me...my twin as well. I honestly can't remember how long its been. I ran out o the vials for the tea...three...four...something like that months ago." He said softly. "I'm sorry..." He said sheepishly. He squirmed a bit like a kid who knew he was about to be scolded for touching the cookie jar.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime16/07/15, 06:00 pm

Dastan wasn't very well going to let his brother fall on the steps of the alter. So when he said thanks Dastan waved it off, "Please your still my brother, prefer you to stay in one piece." Dastan smirked. Dastan helped Viigo sit down on the steps and sighed a little at his comment, "That might be, but you know how she is." Dastan commented, "She will never forgive herself if something happens to you."

Dastan looked a little surprised when he had told him how long its been, "How many times have any of us told you not to do that?" Dastan sighed and offered his arm to his brother. "Drink now and don't make me force you." Dastan stated in no nonsense voice.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi-Remington
Creature
Creature
Viigo Vanturi-Remington

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 07:33 pm

Viigo sat on the steps next to his brother. Hugging onto him still. He relaxed and was glad that Dastan had been here. "Me too...I'm sure we all feel that way about each other. Our sisters and brothers." He said with a soft smile. He sighed a bit. He bit his lower lip. "Yeah...I know...but...she and Jasel have enough on their shoulders right now. Balazar and Lulu too. Liza and Jared...everyone has so much going on right now...I feel like i would burden them bothering them." He said honestly. He pouted a bit as he sighed a bit. Moving and bit into the arm with a cute pout. Knowing his brother out ranked and would bodily force him. He sucked a tiny bit. As soon as it hit his mouth and stomach he sank into his brother. Biting harder and drank a little bit at a time...he looked tired but hungrily drank.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime29/07/15, 03:50 pm

Dastan knew that even if his family did not always see eye to eye with each other, when it came down to it each one would have the others back. They could kick the crap out of each other, but if someone was to try and beat the crap out of them they better be having a death wish; especially when it came to the sisters. “We would kill for each other, that is a sure thing.” He sighed and then looked at Viigo, “That doesn’t mean they don’t care about you and worry about you.” Dastan stated.

Dastan growled a little when Viigo was just teasing around with his biting, but he gave it another moment and Viigo started to feed a little better so he just sat there a little and let Viigo take his fill. Viigo was getting a little tired so when he finished drinking and let go Dastan picked him up and carried him too his room. “How are we suppose to have our talk if you go to sleep on me?” Dastan chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Dastan)   Confessionals (Dastan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Dastan)
Page 1 of 1