Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsModels for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Sy48lsModels for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) 2qu4qkk

Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Empty
PostSubject: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 02:39 am

Jules had heard from a little birdie that David Conrad and Thana Semele had gone and done a photoshoot for Deadline Romania Magazine. Which surprised her a bit. She hadn't seen the photos yet but she had heard they were 'sexy' and 'provocative' well they always said sex sells.

Jules walked into the freshman common room and saw Thana there. " Everyone out. Except Thana." She said as all the students either went to their respective dorm or left the common room to go somewhere else. Jules sat down on the couch and looked at Thana. " I heard you and Mr. David Conrad had become models for a day." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 03:02 am

Thana had been blushing madly as some of her friends had found out she and David had done a photoshoot, and that her identity was revealed as a member of The Mob. Her friends were all talking, and quickly scattered when the Headmistress walked in and Thana groaned. "Nope don't know what you are talking about." She said to her, shit. She also saw that the headmistress had a copy of the mag in her hand so quickly tried to stand up and walk out.

"I don't want your lecture Headmistress, it was done as a favour to the director and editor." She told her, and put on her "Bitchy" face. She wasn't going to take anything from Jules.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 04:29 am

Jules could not help but smirk as Thana blushed, her friends must've been talking about it. " I think this is the first time I've seen you embarrassed." She told her. " Uh huh, this magazine says otherwise." She added as she opened it to the page of David and Thana. Jules flitted out of the chair and blocked her path. " Sorry Thana. You're not leaving."

Jules shrugged. " I wasn't going to lecture you actually, I was just going to say the photo's look good." She said. " But I thought you didn't like David Conrad, because, if you did not like him. You would have done the photo shoot with Gabriel instead." She said
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 04:36 am

Thana sighed and sat back down, and raised an eyebrow. "I am not into David. He followed me there and the director said I had to do it .I rang Gabe and he said it was okay. I am loyal to Gabriel. With the shit David has pulled I hardly even consider him a friend anymore." Thana told her, and sprawled out on the couch.

She sighed as Jules showed her the photos, she had already seen them. And god it annoyed her how good her and david looked. "The director wants me and david and Gabriel to do a photoshoot for the creature edition. Something about a werewolf, a vampire and a hunter the impossible girl or something." Thana said boredly. "So what else have you come here to talk about.?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 04:43 am

Jules sighed and shook her head. " Are you really that naïve Thana?" She asked her with a raised eye brow, she wondered if Thana saw what Jules saw but just didn't want to think of it that way or what. " David followed you to protect you more than likely, he also asked me if he could take you away that weekend because he knew you needed a break, now what he did at the freshman ball was a little dramatic but he did all of that because he loves you. I see it every time he looks at you." She said, anytime they were in class Jules usually had to hit David upside the head for him to pay attention.

Jules giggled. " Well that'll be one hell of a magazine. It will probably sell out." She said with a laugh, knowing she would buy one just to irritate Thana. She sat side ways in the chair and had her legs dangling off the arm. " You and David look completely perfect together Thana." She told her, when she asked her what else she came here to talk about she shrugged. " I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 04:56 am

Thana glared at Jules,she didn't like what the woman was saying. "With all due damn respect Jules I am not Naïve. David wants in my pants that's it." She said , refusing to acknowledge what the woman was saying. "And besides. I am quite happy with Gabriel. David kidnapping me was pointless and only caused me more stress, as I had to worry about making my grades up and you threatening to expel me. I don't WANT or NEED David's protection. He can go fuck himself for all I care. As can you if you keep going on about me and him. I am perfect with Gabriel."

Thana really was pissed at what Jules said, Gabriel was good . He was calm, he was trustworthy. David was reckless, the party boy. She couldnt' didn't want to be in that world.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 01:48 am

Jules rolled her eyes. " How do you know that? Just because he is a flirt or has he actually said he wants in your pants?" She asked her as she crossed her arms over her chest. " Suspend, not expel, but David didn't know about that and neither did you. It was a pop exam, none of the students knew but the professors did." She explained. " If you're so happy with Gabriel why aren't you with him or why didn't you ask him to take the photos with you?" She asked.

Jules shrugged. " You're more perfect with David. You two even each other out. Opposites attract, remember?" She told her. " What is it about David that you don't like? Because he's a partier and actually knows how to have fun and actually wants to protect you or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 01:53 am

Thana glared at Jules, and 'accidently' sent orbs off at her. "DAVID WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE SHOOT!" She retaliated, "Gabriel knew all about it, and it was supposed to be just me. Not my fault the director is gay." She told Jules. "I am happy with Gabriel! I spent the night with him for f*cks sake!" Thana glared, "He is currently getting us takeway if you must know."

She let her runes appear as Jules kept going. "Who is the one that heals me huh?" She asked, "Gabriel does protect me. " Thana told her, she was rather pissed off. "DONT make me regret taking a stake for you Jules. I am with Gabriel. Maybe instead of trying to get me with the schools worst party boy you should go get fucked again." She glared, before standing up. Clearly not going to be stopped. "Now if you are done I have places and vampires to go murder."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 03:05 am

Jules avoided the orbs that were 'accidentally' thrown her way. " But he was, you could have easily said that Gabriel was going to be joining you for the shoot. But you didn't, I think a part of you wants David and wants to be with him but you deny those feelings, why? Afraid he'll hurt you?" She asked her. " Platonically or Romantically?" She asked when Thana said she spent the night with Gabriel.

Jules saw her runes appear but thought nothing of it. " Werewolves can't heal people like vampires so that isn't fair." She said matter of factly. " Yes but who has been with you through everything? Who was there when you needed them most? Lestat told me about what happened with your rune brothers and sisters. He told me how David was there for you when no one else was. I already got fucked by two guys in one night." She said with a small smirk. Jules followed Thana. " Why are you avoiding this conversation Thana Semele?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 03:15 am

Thana glared and pushed past Jules. "BECAUSE I DONT NEED THIS CONVERSATION!" She roared, "Gabriel didn't want to come with me and you say I'm not being fair? My brother and family were killed before I met Gabriel. NOW WHO's being unfair ?" Thana asked her, "I am avoiding a conversation I don't want to have."

Jules kept pushing and pushing and finally Thana cracked it, "I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THEM BOTH!" She roared, there. Finally she had said it.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 03:38 am

Jules followed Thana. " I want to have this conversation because it will happen sooner or later. Rather sooner than later." Jules said. " Still. I know that wasn't fair. But you give David very little credit. He does what he thinks is best and how he could make you relax and act like your age. You seem to think it's stupid and childish though." She said.

When Thana finally said the words she smiled. " Yes you do love them both. You finally said it. I'm proud of you." She said. " But, you can't have both. Well, you can, but they don't strike me as the type that want to share." She smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)   Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Models for a Day huh? (Thana and Jules)
Page 1 of 1