Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Afternoon Training (Thana) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsAfternoon Training (Thana) Sy48lsAfternoon Training (Thana) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Afternoon Training (Thana) 2qu4qkk

Afternoon Training (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Afternoon Training (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 03:56 am

David was doing is usual routine, get up, study, than during the afternoon he would get him an apple and a bottle of water and go to the training room. It was a gym with a big blue square in the middle that resembled a boxing ring.

Dave grabbed a punching bag and he wrapped his knuckles so they would be badly bruised and he began punching it. This was how he got all the pent up energy and occassional anger out, he was currently failing math and the professor said if he didn't start getting good grades he would ban him from coming to the training room and would have him kicked out.

David was now more than determined to pass math, but he decided it would be best to work and train a little before hand. He glanced as the door opened and someone walked in, he ignored them and continued using a one two three combo on the punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 04:13 am

Thana sighed, the library here was more damn busy then a cafeteria ! So noisy ! After getting her first test back, one she had been given because she started almost a full month late and had walked in on a pop quiz. Of course she had gotten a hundred on it, but to her it was easy work. She had always been good at maths , and it just came naturally . The quiz to her was easy , and she had finished it early. Making most people think she was dumb.

Walking in to the training room Thana thought nothing of the one person that was in there , she wanted to get work done. Math work in a physical training room.. Meh she had had worse , not thinking anything Thana sat down on a bench. Not anywhere in particular but sat, and pulled out her calculator and began scribbling notes away boredly, mainly looking out the window. Her pop quiz just sat beside her without a thought .
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 04:24 am

David continued hitting the punching bag when he looked over at the person who came in with a bunch of books and sat down, he frowned, he had never seen this girl around before. Also, it was odd she was studying here instead of in the library.

" You do know we have a library right?" Dave asked as he grabbed the punching bag and held it so it would stop moving as he spoke, he than returned to punching. Hitting it with two jabs and a right hook, he glanced over at the girl and waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 04:29 am

Thana looked over and up as the boy spoke. " Yes I know , but it's a smooch fest and some of us have to do work." She answered, putting a book down and looking at him with a raised eyebrow . " You know you keep punchin the bag like that and your going to wreck it. " Thana told him, " If I'm in the way I'll just go."

As Thana stood up to move her foot caught and she took a tumble down the watching seats to only a step below and laughed as she sat back up. Damn clumsiness . It would of looked hilarious , but she didn't mind it didn't hurt. " Well damn." Thana said , rolling her eyes at herself. Good thing she had shorts on, otherwise her tumble could of looked worse. She laughed softly to herself and began picking up her spilled papers , her test results just out of reach .
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 04:49 am

David looked at her and he stopped punching the bag. " That's why most people study in their dorms or in their common rooms to avoid the smooching and stuff." He said, he turned back to the bag and was about to hit it when she spoke again. " If i wreck it i'll tell the Headmistress and pay for it, besides, I've got a lot of suppressed emotions i need to get out of my system." He muttered.

David was about to tell her to stay when he saw her fall, he rushed over to her and he crouched down next to her. " You alright? You could've really hurt yourself." Dave stated as he began picking up her papers, he saw her test score and blinked. " Wow, you got a good grade. Congrats." He said as he handed her test scores back to her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 04:53 am

Thana laughed and took the papers " Oh I don't care if you do, not really just make sure I'm no where near!" She said good heartedly , before getting embarrassed as he handed her her grade back. " Uhh it's nothing .. Just .. " Thana mumbled , taking it hastily .

" I'm fine , no injury ." Thana explained , trying to pick up the rest of her papers. Being a nerd to her meant she would be picked on, she was sure of it. " Sorry I um intruded ."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime08/03/15, 12:19 am

David looked at the girl, was she embarrassed? " You don't have to be embarrassed over tripping and falling unless you're embarrassed over your grade." He said good heartedly, he helped her up and made sure all the papers were gathered.

" Good, a fall like that you could've scrapped your knee or broke your ankle or something." He said before shaking his head. " You weren't intruding, I'm David, David Conrad. What might your name be?" He asked as he extended his hand towards her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime09/03/15, 05:03 pm

Thana didn't answer as the man spoke, still blushing as he spoke. Hell yeah she was embarrassed about her grades. "It's nothing, just a test." She mumbled, but stood up and took his hand. "Thana, but most people call me Red." Thana answered, taking it and shaking Davids extended hand.

"Got some stress to get rid of?" She asked, looking over at the bag. Dayum he had a good throw on him. "Thana Semele."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime11/03/15, 05:02 am

David shrugged. " Tests are important in this day and age y'know, whatever grade you get, good or bad, effects your life." He said simply as he knew if you got all bad grades you wouldn't be able to graduate until you did get good grades. " Thana, that's a pretty name, it's nice to meet you." He said shaking her hand.

David smiled and he looked bag over at the punching bag and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. " Heh, yeah, damn math tests," he sighed. " the professor's said if my math grades don't get up by next week i will be banned from coming here to work out and train. But that's not only why i come here, no one really bothers me and it's quiet so it leaves me alone with my thoughts. So if i were to be banned from coming here, i would be driven utterly mad." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime11/03/15, 05:10 am

Thana smiled softly as David didn't seem to mind she was a nerd. And listened to him as he spoke, shaking his hand back. " It can't be that bad." She said, but upon hearing the rest of what he had to say she looked at him carefully. " Oh." Thana commented, looking around. Maybe. Just maybe.

" Perhaps I could help ? If you show me where you are struggling , I could try help ... If you wanted ." Thana offered him, genuinely meaning it. He seemed like the guy to turn her down anyway, seemed to be cocky and one of the sporty meat heads. Well that's the impression she got anyway.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime16/03/15, 02:53 am

Dave nodded at Thana, when she had said it couldn't have been that bad and he laughed at her response when he had finished speaking. " Yeah 'oh'." He said with a soft smile, the gym was more than just a 'gym' to him. It was a small sanctuary.

Dave blinked when she offered to help, he nodded. " That would be great, i can use all the help i can get." He said as he began unwrapping his hands, he wasn't your typical jerk that would refuse help when it was being offered genuinely. He went towards his bag and handed Thana his math homework. " This is what I'm failing at." He said as he continued unwrapped his hands.

(( You can say whatever math he's failing Razz))
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime16/03/15, 03:54 am

Thana smiled softly at the " Yeah oh." And smiled as he accepted her offer and she watched him pull a math sheet out. Well a few actually but it was all the same type of things . " Ah , calculus . Always a bitch ." She admitted, smiling. " Mind if I borrow these for the night? I'll look them over and see what I can do ."

Thana's senses were tingling, cocky prick . His facial expressions showed it, like he was amused or something . She said nothing though but took the sheets of his. Already thinking it over on what she could do to help. " What are you interested in ?" Thana asked as an off comment
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime26/03/15, 11:34 pm

Dave leaned against a support beam and nodded. " Calculus is my worst enemy i swear, but all that math stuff is a bitch to me." He said jokingly before shaking his head. " You can borrow the papers for as long as you'd like." He added.

Dave smirked slightly he could see the mechanics in her brain already working out the problem, he was extremely amused by that, but also it didn't hurt that she was very pretty and was talking to him instead of someone else. " I'm interested in a lot of things, just depends if you mean people or activities." He said, what he was currently interested in was the mysterious girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime27/03/15, 12:44 am

Thana smiled softly, "Even the math nerds don't like calculus don't worry." She said, before shaking her head. "Sorry I have to give them back, I cant help you fail when I am supposed to be helping you."

She smiled softly, " Activities, I find most people can understand math better when it is made relevant to them. For me if I don't understand it I apply it to golf." She said, wait. What made her say that? Why admit she played golf?
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime28/03/15, 01:56 am

David shrugged. " It's alright, I know you have to give them back. Wish you didn't have to though." He joked, he was grateful that Thana was helping him. " You're going to help me fail?" He asked curiously and laughed.

David smirked. " I like boxing and football, those activities are my favorite, which is why i spend most of my time here." He said. " You play golf? Huh." He added surprised, he now was more interested in this girl, she seemed like she was full of unsuspecting surprises.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime28/03/15, 02:15 am

Thana raised an eyebrow and shook her head, "No I am saying I am not going to help you fail. Therefore I have to give them back." She explained, listening to what he liked. "Yes I like and play golf, as well as a good deal of other things. Not all math nerds just like math. Some of us enjoy more things."

Football...Boxing Thana couldn't really work with but football she could. "Okay football." She said, reaching behind her and flipping a panel so it turned into a blackboard. She already knew where most of the blackboards, usually concealed were. She hadn't even looked as she flipped it. "Alright. Football. Main positions, forward, back, and middle player right? " Thana said, thinking it over. Pulling out a textbook from her bag. "Okay, tomorrow is Saturday. I'll see you here at 9 am." Thana said, picking up her bag. Ready to leave. "Nice to meet you David Conrad." She told him, saying his last name even though he hadn't said it. She disappeared into the hallway, and walked to her dorm. Quickly lost from sight.

(I'm ready to finish this one and make the other thread when you are )
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime04/04/15, 05:30 am

David nodded. " I didn't think math nerds only liked math. I thought they liked chemistry, quantum physics, biology." He said with a small shrug. He began listening to her talk about math in football terms and he nodded slowly as he listened to her speak.

" Alright, 9:00 sharp." He said as he waved goodbye, a small smirk appeared on his face when Thana said his last name without him telling her what it was. This would he a very interesting partnership, a very interesting one indeed. He thought as he grabbed his things and walked out of the gym.

(Sounds good Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training (Thana)   Afternoon Training (Thana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Training (Thana)
Page 1 of 1