Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsRoomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Sy48lsRoomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) 2qu4qkk

Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime27/05/15, 04:02 am

Aaliyah let out a soft sigh as she walked up to the Freshman Girls Quarters and looked about where she was sleeping. She noticed two names to a room so that probably meant she would be rooming with one of the other girls. Walking until she saw her name and someone elses, the girl knocked on the door just in case someone else was in before pushing it open and peeking inside.

"Anyone in?" She called softly as she stepped into the room, looking slightly impressed with how the room looked.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime27/05/15, 07:03 am

Thana sighed and looked up, she was sitting on her side of the room and looked up as she saw a girl walk in. Well there went being alone in the attic dorm, oh well. She wanted to stay alone but that wasn't really going to happen, not at a Uni. She smiled at the girl , all of her hunting gear was safely away so the girl wasn't going to find out anytime soon that Thana was a hunter and sat up.

" Hey, Aaliyah right?" She asked, and smiled nicely. Gabriel had left not before so she was in a very good mood. " I'm Thana , sorry I've already picked the right corner bed, I wasn't expecting a room mate any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime27/05/15, 07:21 am

Aaliyah smiled at the other girl, breathing a sigh of relief. At least it seemed she had a nice room-mate. "Hello Thana." The blond walked towards the other bed shrugging her shoulders. "I don't really mind which bed I've got." She grinned before plopping down on it and groaning softly.

"Oh, this bed is so much better then the one I've got at home." And her nose scrunched up at the thought of home; she loved her family but she hated the pressure that was put on her due to the fact that her parents and siblings were so successful so she was expected to be as successful as them.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 02:27 am

Aaliyah's side
Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Single_Room_resized

Thana's side
Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Voguish-dorm-room-furniture-on-furniture-with-dorm-room-ideas-pictures

Smiling Thana sat up and crossed her legs, "Nice to meet you too. Heads up I'm not here most nights, one of the Professors is my guardian so I spend the weekends at his house on campus, and most nights crash there anyway." She said to her new roomie. "So the bigger side is yours by default."

Well this girl wasn't so bad, Thana could live with her. She wasn't going to ask questions, not too personal anyway. "Guess we need to figure out ground rules...I'm happy for friends to be in here, just let me know okay? And let me know if anyone plans on STAYING over so I can crash at my guardians.....Other then that I'm pretty okay, you respect me I'll respect you type of thing. "
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 02:34 am

Aaliyah smiled and nodded her head. "Okay, it's good to know... I would worry where you were if you didn't tell me." The girl muttered softly, blushing in embarrassment at that.

Aaliyah was pretty much alright with her room-mate and she wasn't really going to question the other girl unless she herself wanted to reveal information to her. "I'm alright with that... Would boyfriends count into the friends category?" She asked with a tilt of her head and furrowed brows.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 03:24 am

Thana smiled , "You don't need to worry about me sweetie I can more then look after myself." She assured her, "But nice to know my roomie cares." Thana told her, and pulled out a packet of Fantales and offered the bag over, "Australian lolly, if you cant tell by the accent I was Aussie born." She said to her, and ate one herself.

Nodding Thana looked at her new roomie and nodded, " Yes, that is what I mean. They count, you're a teenager if you want to do the dirty go for it. I have a study buddy, Gabriel. He is close to me, but you wont be walking in on anything. He will be here most afternoon when I am."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 03:30 am

Aaliyah eyed the packet before grabbing one and as soon as she unwrapped it she popped it into her mouth. "I didn't really realize you were Aussie born." She said with a small grin. "Though the accent did tell me that you weren't from here... I haven't really been to Australia... How is it there?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Aaliyah choked and flushed brightly at those words before sniggering at that. "Nice to know that my roomie has a dirty mouth." The blond sniggered again. "I'm just glad I don't have a prude as a roomie... That would... suck." She scrunched her nose up.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:41 am

Aaliyah choked and flushed brightly at those words before sniggering at that. "Nice to know that my roomie has a dirty mouth." The blond sniggered again. "I'm just glad I don't have a prude as a roomie... That would... suck." She scrunched her nose up.

Smiling Thana ate one of the caramel lollies herself, and looked at her room mate and shook her head. "Not many do, apparently unless we come in wearing a sombrero on a kangaroo they can't pick us." Thana teased, "It is hot. and hot, and hot. and once again hot." She explained, "But soooo much room . That's a bonus. I'm picking your from Russia , Saint Petersburg, but I could be wrong."

She smirked as Aaliyah choked, "Hey I can talk the talk more then walk the walk. And I try not to be prude, but I do study a hell of a lot and I have really really bad days so just ignore me for the most part if I'm a bitch." She said, and had a drink of water from her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:46 am

Aaliyah stared at Thana. "How the hell did you guess that?" She questioned with wide eyes. "Most people don't really notice." And sometimes it was better that they didn't. It just made everything easier. "And I don't exactly look Russian."

"I'd rather have a bitch as a room-mate then a prude." She snorted softly. "A bitch I can handle, a prude not so much." She looked at Thana with a tilt of her head. "How long have you been at Luna before I came?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:50 am

Thana laughed for a minute, then her faced turned serious. "Okay umm your going to find this out anyway, but please please don't freak out okay? Not many people in the school know, my guardian obviously, a few students and the headmistress does. Please please try keep an open mind okay?" Thana said to her, "If you want to change room -mates I do understand but please try keep an open mind."

With that Thana removed her disullsionment rune and her actual hunters runes became visible over her arms. "I am a hunter, a Rune Hunter. But I am here to learn, I am not going to hunt or hurt you or anyone at this school. I have been here three months." Thana explained, hoping the girl wouldn't freak out or judge.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:57 am

Aaliyah gave the girl a blank look. "I'm not much of a bitch or a shallow person to judge someone." She told her room-mate before watching her. Her eyes widened when she saw the runes and gaped before looking at Thana and smirking.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to freak out." She reassured the other girl as she stood up and walked towards Thana to look closer at her arms, pretty amazed at the runes. "Okay, that is cool..." She murmured softly before moving back to her own bed. "I'm cool with you being a hunter... And if I was scared or something I wouldn't have exactly came to Luna." The girl pointed out dryly. "This place is crawling with all kinds of creatures and humans who have abilities. And since you told me what you were then I suppose I can tell you that I have Healing Touch. I can heal anyone with a touch of my hand. So far I only managed to heal flesh wounds like cuts or gunshots."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 06:21 am

Thana looked at the girl and was glad she hadn't freaked out, that was totally new. Usually people freaked out, and watched as the girl came closer to look at her runes. "Yeah I know, but gifted aren't scared of creatures. Everyone is hating on the hunters though. " She said, "I'm cool with creatures and the gifted. And healing touch? Now that is cool." Thana told her and smiled.

"Don't worry, no other hunters are anywhere within a hundred mile radius, and your secret is safe with me. I wont tell anyone of your gift, and I'd appreciate you not telling people of mine. If that's okay to ask, you might not mind but other people wont take it as kindly as you."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 06:26 am

Aaliyah snorted at that and nodded her head though that was a bit of an understatement. She had heard of the hunters as she knew that hate was a weak word to how creatures and gifted felt towards the hunters. Though she didn't really care; as long as she didn't get involved in any hunter crap she was quite sure that she would be safe for the moment. "It's pretty cool alright except the fact that it has a nasty drawback." She grimaced.

"I'm not one to really go around telling people stuff." Aaliyah reassured the other. "And I know how some people might take it. Before I came to Luna I did take the privilege to research everything about creatures, gifted and hunters. It's understandable that you don't really want people to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)   Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roomies (Aaliyah/Thana)
Page 1 of 1