Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsWooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Sy48lsWooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) 2qu4qkk

Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime16/02/15, 07:49 pm

Tristan hated the hot sun...the air was humid today. Muggy with a slightly overcast look. That just made it miserable. He was selling wooden figurines and a couple smaller pieces of hand carved and handcrafted wooden items. Mostly nicknack types. He was pretending to be a normal human being...with a strange fascination in the "fantasy" shit that people didn't believe in. Especially vampires. He had done so much to reinvent himself. As well worked really had to hide any signs of normalacy. On his own he trained to control it or practice like it didn't happen. He called out like all the other merchants what he was selling. What prices started at...he'd been doing this for hours. There was only a few hours left...he'd made maybe fifty bucks today...slow day. It was better than nothing. Gave him food for the night and part of the fee for another night in the crappy motel he was renting a room in.

Last edited by Tristan Ryans on 04/03/15, 05:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 12:41 am

Ophelia glided through the crowd of people at the street market, she could smell all of the souls, oh how much she wanted to steal all of these humans souls and take them to hell. But she had to refrain from doing so, she was here for one persons soul in praticular.

Dastan told her of this shop owner and said his soul would be more delicious than his little toy Shay's, but she wondered how much of it was true, so she decided to come and see for herself. She followed the soul trace and saw him selling little wooden figurines. She kept her hood on her head as she came up to the booth and she looked at all the things he had set up.

" Good Afternoon." She told him politetly but kept her head down, examining the items.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 12:14 pm

Tristan stared at his booth. There was a stall and booth in front of his store but the sense of danger hit him long before the woman arrived. He looked to the person who arrived and froze. His gloved hands moved and pulled his hood up. Shielding his face in shadows. He looked at the woman. Then headed to put stands between them. "Afternoon." He said with an accent imitating Lestats. "If you see anything you like let me know." He said. Backing up as he wasn't sure about this woman. He had a bad feeling. Lestat was out at the moment too. He took care not to come into contact with the stand the woman was in front of. Or anything she was near. Going back to his wood carving as he didn't like this feeling yet was pretending he was an ordinary human.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 11:00 pm

Ophelia grinned ever so slightly, she could feel his uneasiness about her and it made her almost laugh. Humans were anxious and uneasy about the oddest things, she walked over to where he was and she got real close to him and she leaned in close to his face.

" Actually, I do see something a like." She said with a wicked smile, she was wanting to make him sweat, his soul smelled like a Sirloin steak, it made her mouth water. " I think i like this figurine here." She added as she could feel his nervousness growing, she began laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime25/02/15, 06:17 am

Tristan looked at Ophelia. His head was hurting and a hand went to it. He covered it with brushing his hair back like he was hot. He was hot in more ways then one. He looked at her a bit as he jumped backwards and fell over some stuff. "What the hell....you are a bit close and in my face." He said with a gulp. Moving and got away but she was in close to his face. "Uh...what?" he asked with an innocent air to him. If she'd been a vampire she would smell the innocence and purity dripping of him. He backed up a bit and hit a wall. Staring at her a bit. "Uh...I'm not a figurine...I think you are mistaken." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime26/02/15, 01:29 am

Ophelia laughed, " Why so jumpy? You act like you're about to be murdered or something." She said with a dark chuckle and a wicked smile, she loved this, playing with her prey before going in for the kill it made things so much more interesting. Being a demoness she could feel how pure his soul was, so innocent, maybe there was a hint of naivety she wasn't sure.

" You silly goose, i didn't mean you, i meant this figurine here." She said with a innocent laugh and she picked up a random figurine and handed it to him. She wanted to give him a false sense of security before actually taking his soul.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime03/03/15, 08:35 am

(um since we rped this out in cb and done future ones would you like to do a new thread? or time skip this one?)
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime04/03/15, 04:27 am

(I'll time skip, that way we won't have to start a new thread Smile)

Lia walked through her small house and was glad she had beaten Jules to getting the oracle, she knew just how precious he was to everyone, except Dastan, so she decided to keep him around as a snack or something that she would want later.

Lia walked into Tristan's cage and smirked at him, it had a small uncomfortable cot in the corner, a toilet in the other corner along with a sink, he had all the bare necessities. She walked over to his room, which was the size of a prison cell and it had no windows as he could escape through it.

" Hello Tristan," Lia said as she sat down on a small bar stool that was in front of the cell. " how are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime04/03/15, 05:48 pm

(hahaha tristan's all dammit DX every time I escape there that fiend is >_< now I got a cage Sad so unfair)

Tristan had gotten free thanks to people. Then gone back and the second Lestat left to go get some groceries and a mission with his friend...she came. It was like she was watching for that moment. Next thing he knew she'd caused him to black out and when he woke up...he was in a cage. Every time he thinks he escaped that woman from the store...she showed up again. Like a plague or a nightmare that wouldn't go away. He didn't get why she and that other woman wouldn't just leave him alone. That Juliette woman annoyed him and Dastan was his enemy since the guy allowed the vampires to harm him when he was a child...not that Dastan remembered him. Different name and he ran away and legally changed his name. Was hiding since childhood with Lestat's help. Hell definitely froze over the day he had the misfortune of running into any of the Boudreaux family again.

Leading up to now...where he was trapped in a cage that was essentially little more than a giant bird cage with a prison scenario setup. He wondered what happened between going to open his office, her arrival and blacking out. Though he could easily recall it if he wanted he didn't. He kept himself in the middle of the room. Sitting on his pants legs he had covering his feet. Hugging himself as he shivered still in the night tank top he'd worn before that. And then Ophelia arrived and he really wasn't in the mood.

Staring at her without any reaction. He couldn't even ask her for a coat or a blanket as then he'd be hit with visions of things. He wanted his own stuff...that wouldn't happen though. Wouldn't matter as she'd have touched them if she brought them. "Cold...wondering why you kidnapped me again and didn't have the decency to at least let me grab my coat and gloves." He said without much emotion and slight sarcasm. Falling silent and stared at her. He didn't like her either.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime07/03/15, 12:44 am

Lia sat and watched Tristan shiver, she really didn't care he was cold, she had no sympathy left for humans. " Decency? Be glad i didn't kill while you were asleep in your tighty whities." She said, she crossed her arms and her legs and stared at him blankly.

" You're an oracle, correct?" She asked, she never really believed anyone could truly see or predict the future, not even her own sister who was precognitive. " Well?" She asked as she began tapping her foot against the stone floor loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime09/03/15, 05:36 pm

Tristan was only as human as he pretended. "Lia...if you let me catch ill and die you won't be able to destroy humans or the world. Simply because you will cause the higher and lower powers of heaven and hell to destroy the world. Since it wasn't humans it wouldn't be something small like pompei...if you want to be able to do what you want then you should take better care of your prisoners." He said softly. Looking at her as she spoke. "That said it would be easier for me if you did kill me." He wouldn't have to see anything anymore. He'd be...free. he liked the thought of never having this cursed gift.

He pursed his lips and looked down at the floor. "It doesnt matter you've already decided that I'm a mere human. Can't we just leave it at that? If I admit to what you're asking I will have to stop pretending right? I would rather die pretending I'm human than answer you."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime11/03/15, 04:56 am

Ophelia growled. " Don't you dare call me Lia, you are not a friend, you are not family. You have no right calling me that, if you call me Lia again i will cut your tongue out, do you understand?" She said lowly and dangerously. " What does Heaven and Hell have to do with any of this? And what would they want with some silly little oracle like you when there are precogs out there?" She asked.

" Sorry boy, but if you want to die that bad, I'm not going to kill you." She said as though she read his mind. She moved closer to his cage and glared intently at him. " You're a human with special abilities, you are not a creature so what's there to pretend? You aren't immortal, last i heard, oracles die at a very young age." She added.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime17/03/15, 12:48 pm

(oh right ophelia threw lestat into a labyrinth before she kidnapped tristan. a twist thana threw in was that mostly he was not there but mentally and stuff he was. thana kept him healed and later on she saves tristan and lestat both but um yeah...you had said the labyrinth thing worked and lestat and thana agreed.

and sorry for delay wanted to give a good post back Very Happy)

Tristan flinched a bit. "If I do...will you kill me?" He asked softly. "I know why I am not a friend...but do you really think it matters?" He asked. He was depressed. Lestat was gone and he lost track of how long he had been here. "That would piss off the heavens and hell...if you hate it so much then just kill me. Stop playing with me...I don't care what happens to the human or creature world. I am a being who was born of human flesh yet can never claim humanity nor creaturehood." he said in a faraway yet surreally celestial voice.

He closed his eyes a bit. "You were right...I am the oracle. Do you not recall the sinking of Atlantis? The destruction of Pompei? Events such as those were heralded by the death of the higher and lower powers voice to the world of earth. Killing me will enrage them because the last time they had an oracle was thousands of years ago." He closed a bit. "Precogs only get glimpses...I am the vessel and voice of the higher and lower powers. Oracles...are not like precogs. Its a curse...and a gift." He fell silent for a moment.

He sighed a bit and looked up at her. "I wish...Oracles are not human or creature...we are born of human more than creature flesh but we can never truly fit in one world or the other. Like a Dhamphire...a vampire who is half human and half vampire. Or a halfbreed demon who is half demon and half human..." He explained. She was smart so she should understand. "They do...which is why now that they finally have an oracle make it past childhood they would be very pissed off to say the least if I died...but...I don't care." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime25/03/15, 01:54 am

(Okies Razz sounds good, and it's alright I've been working on my little muse here lately to give good posts as well Smile)

Ophelia frowned. " No, i said i would cut your tongue out, i wouldn't kill you for calling me 'lia'." She said, the more Tristan spoke the wider the smirk got on her face, she walked up to his cage bars and put two fingers underneath his chin and forced him to look in her eye's.

" You long for death, don't you? You long to die to be rid of this so called 'curse', if you want to die that much why haven't you killed yourself yet?" She asked curiously as she tilted her to the side. " Let me guess, you want to be a martyr. That's why you want me to kill you instead of you do it to yourself." She removed her fingers quickly. " Pathetic." She spat.

Ophelia rolled her eye's. " Can't the celestial gods or whatever wait another thousand years for another less anoying and less pathetic oracle to arrive?" She asked as she sat back down. " Do you happen to know why Juliette wants you, other than the obvious oracle thing."
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime25/03/15, 03:30 pm

Tristan looked away from her. He didn't look at her until she put the fingers under his chin. The minute she lifted his chin she would see them take on a celestial swirl of colors as she forced him to see something of her future. "Ocean waves and sandy shores. innocent packages weild surreal secrets. The ebbing of the tide shall herald frth a silloutte whose arrival shall change reality as you know it. An anchor comes in a man of many masks and future weilds a blossoming ever after..."
When it passed he panted.

Looking at her as shespoke. "I neither long for it nor do I not. I longed to live a life of normalacy and someone like you comes along and ruins it. I just gave up caring one way or the other because bearing the worlds on these shoulders becomes quite heavy." He said softly. "I have tried...always do higher and lower powers thwart me." He said honestly. It was obvious he really couldnt lie to her. He closed his eyes. "No. Being a matyr means i would have selfish desires. The only selfish thing i have is the fact i hold no caring if the world ends because i die." He said softly.

He looked at her and sank to the ground. Breathing heavily after she'd left him drained. "I am...not pathetic. You are. Your sister is. Humans are. Creatures are. The world is...I love only a couple people and I have tried to die by my hand. It is more a morbid curiousity if you could kill me is all...when everything else has failed." He curled up a bit. "They won't. They waited too long and had too many failures. If I die they will just end the world...apocolypse. For everyone even creatures." He said with a shrug.

Looking at her. "I would be less annoying to you if you stopped touching me and forcing me to see past and present...your future. Others future." He pointed out. He curled into himself. He'd seen her with a blond male who acted like an airheaded surfer dude but was really so much more. He looked at her. "Because she is a control freak like Dastan?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime01/04/15, 02:58 am

Lia frowned when Tristan began speaking weirdly, she rolled her eye's somewhat. " My sister used to do that all the time, speak in tongues and riddles when she got a so called 'vision'. I don't believe it." She said as she crossed her arms.

Lia smirked as Tristan spoke. " You can't truly lie, can you?" She asked with a laugh. " Why do you not care if this world ends or not? When you live in this world as well?" She added as she sat down in her chair and crossed one leg over the other.

" You're more pathetic than my sister, the world, or even I am. You don't deserve to die, nor do you to live, so I guess you'll have to live with your sniveling little curse until you hit about thirty." Ophelia scoffed. " You're a tad conceded aren't you? Thinking the world will end with you?" She said as she filled her nails boredly.

Ophelia looked at him. " I have half a mind to always make you have visions just because you're a smart ass." She said. " Yes Jules and Dastan are both control freaks, that maybe why they get along so well, but no that's not why she wants you. She thinks you need protecting and her school can provide that for you, and she thinks you two can learn from each other or some shite like that."
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime19/04/15, 06:05 pm

Tristan stared at her a bit as she spoke blinked a bit. "I know it will end with me." he said. Tuning out most of what she siad. "I don't care either...i don't like humans and i don't like creatures. I wish you everyone but Lestat and Thana were gone...no one but they deserves to live. Especially people like you." he said in a feverish tone. Coughing a bit as he curledi nto a ball. Feeling sick. "I am not conceited I am factual. Honestly though I really don't care if the whole world ends...because its not like i want any of this...you could have it. Steal it for all i care. You wouldn't last a day in my shoes." He said without any hostility. He was not caring if he pissed her off. Sounded bratty. He was sick and she was making it worse. "No. She is dangerous. I only need Lestat and Thana."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 01:28 am

Lia rolled her eye's. " Well I wish every human would die, including you, so we are half on the same page." she said with a cold look. When he began to speak she just sat there and watched him, she did not care he was sick, she did not care if he wanted life or death. " I could last a day in your shoes. Because i'm stronger, wiser, and much better in every aspect than you." She said with a dark smirk.

Lia frowned and tilted her head, Juliette? Dangerous? She began to laugh loudly and actually fell out of her chair. " My sister? Dangerous? You've lost your mind brat." She said between breaths as she continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 07:19 am

Tristan looked at her. "Yet I am neither human nor creature...so that makes us even as I wish both humans and creatures would die. Allow the world to heal and be beautiful once more. Not fall into complete and utter devestation." He said back to her with an uncaring look. He coughed a bit and shivered. Fever was getting harder. "you couldn't last a day because none of those things mean anything when stuck with what the Oracle is...its a burden I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Or someone I loathed...like you." He responded back to her. Looking at her. "Isn't she the one who locked you away Lady Ophelia? I haven't lost my mind but one day i might. It seems to be the trend." he shrugged uncaringly. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)   Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wooden Figurines ~ Late Afternoon (Ophelia/invite only)
Page 1 of 1