Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsStudent/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Sy48lsStudent/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) 2qu4qkk

Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Empty
PostSubject: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime07/07/15, 05:22 am

Jules was in her office waiting on a new student to arrive. She had been getting a lot of demi gods and such lately. She was wanting to know why though, she didn't mind. She was just very curious that's all. It had been a few weeks since the whole Shay and Dastan thing. She didn't feel any different though, she shrugged inwardly.

Jules heard a knock on her office door. " Come in, doors open." She told them as she looked at Nexoki. " Hello Mr. Lokison. Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
Nexoki Lokison
Freshman
Freshman
Nexoki Lokison

PostSubject: Re: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime07/07/15, 07:40 pm

Nexoki was sent to Midgard. Soon as he arrived in the school a girl told him hi my name is Thana your now my boyfriend. He looked around the school and heard his father yelling in his head. "Alright alright old man...I'm going." he said with a scowl. Soon wiping it off his face and whirlwinded to the door of the headmistresses office. "Nexoki. I don't want to speak of the Asgardians right now." he looked at her like she had lost her mind. Was she really ordering him around? "I am fine standing. Are you the Headmistress?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 01:46 am

Jules looked up at Nexoki. He seemed to not like being told what to do. This will be interesting. " No I'm just a child sitting here sucking my thumb." She told him sarcastically and with a roll of her eyes when he asked if she was the headmistress. She couldn't help it. She had to be sarcastic.

" Why don't you want to speak of asgardians?" She asked with a quirked eye brow as she leaned back in her chair. " Look at me like that again and see what happens." She told him when he looked at her like she was insane.
Back to top Go down
Nexoki Lokison
Freshman
Freshman
Nexoki Lokison

PostSubject: Re: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 01:00 pm

Nexoki looked at her as she spoke. "Probably...you are much younger even then me in mortal years." he said smartassedly back to her sarcastic answer. "That was one of the few things I said to you though midgardian woman that was a serious question." He said annoyed by her attitude. Like he was supposed to know she was. She didn't even have a plaque on her desk stating this. "Nothing suggests you ARE the headmistress. No plaque. No sign on the door. Just told to come here. you could have been a secretary for all I knew." He quipped back at her. He crossed his arms a bit and stared at her. "The why isn't important just that I don't want to. Since you're obviously not the headmistress I obviously came into the wrong room." He stated sternly and sharply. Her sarcasm was amusing but she was sarcastic in the wrong location. That HAD been a serious question. He was a new student not even from Midgard and she acted like it should be obvious to someone new to this world and this school.

Staring at her a bit without any emotion while he calmed his temper. His skin had started turning blue and his eyes red. Resist the urge. Resist the urge. he told himself over and over again. Forcing himself to calm down. Merely flashing her an exact replica of his father loki's devious grin. "I have no idea what you are talking about but you are awfully easy to push the buttons of. You still haven't introduced yourself Midgardian woman. I'm Nexoki Lokison...just call me Nexoki." He said. "No shortenings either. If you can't even answer a genuine question to a new student, who has never been to midgard before now, about who you are then obviously you aren't very good at your job. I cant see why they would entrust someone like you to one of their own. Other than they don't even want me to exist." He turned and headed for the door. "I'm off to find the headmistress if its not you milady."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime13/07/15, 02:34 am

Jules smirked a bit. " Yes but I am not young enough to be a child." She told him, she resisted the urge to roll her eyes. " I'm sorry. I couldn't resist giving a smart assed answer. On you acceptance letter, which every student gets before they attend, it clearly states on the bottom 'Juliette Boudreaux, Headmistress of Luna Vermiculus University'. That also happens to be the name on my door." She said, pointing to the name plaque on the door. " You just happened to either not see it or you ignored it." She added. " If I'm a secretary than I'm the hottest one that ever lived." She joked with a small laugh.

Jules saw his skin turn blue and saw she had gotten him angry, if it was that easy to push his buttons she wondered how well he could calm his temper. When he seemed to calm down she smiled softly. " I'm sorry I made a sarcastic remark to your question." She told him honestly. " I am Juliette Boudreaux, Headmistress of this school, you can either call me Ms. Boudreaux or Ms. Jules." She introduced herself and extended her hand. " Heh. Well, Nice to meet you Mr. Nexoki Lokison. Welcome to LVU." She said.

Jules rolled her eyes. " No it's not that easy to push my buttons. Just giving you a fair warning." She said with a shrug. " I'm better at my job than anyone else. Asgardian. Otherwise i would have no students and this school would not exist." She told him as she folded her arms over her chest. " What do you need Nexoki? And please, take a seat." She told him and pointed to a chair in front of her desk.
Back to top Go down
Nexoki Lokison
Freshman
Freshman
Nexoki Lokison

PostSubject: Re: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime14/08/15, 01:15 pm

Nexoki looked at her and pointed to the space where the outline of the plaque was. "Someone obviously made off with your plaque. You can see where it was there but its just an outline and screw holes. There isn't a plaque there ma'am." he said with tense politeness. "I saw the space it should have been." He said. Moving and held the door where he could point to the LACK of plaque and where it looked like there had once been one there. "It was neither Juliette." he said with a smirk.

Looking at her he whirlwinded cartoon style over to her and leaned in. "Yes...yes you are. Hottest secretary of the year award goes here." Out of his pocket pulled a very cartoon looking oscars award and scribbled on it hottest secretary. Presenting it to her as the audience cheerign and clapping sounds could be heard. Yeah...he was having a little too much fun right now. He had managed to calm down and it was thanks to her. Moving in front of her and had completely calmed and was back to normal looking now. No signs she'd pushed his buttons. "I am also very annoyed at this arrangement. You act like I would have known any of that. My father is the one who received that letter. So I didn't know anything about it. You assumed much without even thinking of the reasons why I might not have known what you "say" was in a letter." He pointed out to her.

He stared at her as she told him to sit. He looked at her hand like what the hell does this Midgardian woman want me to do with that. "That just makes me want to push buttons in more ways then one." He said simply. He looked at her as she spoke. Shrugging at her words. "I am not taking a seat. I want to stand. I dunno what I need. I've met you and now understand. Your coorepsondance and everything was with my grandfather and father so you should already know why I'm here." he pointed out to her. He smiled at her. "Let's start over alright?" He asked after a moment. Listening to her. "Apparently while I am here you are my "guardian" so to speak. So I guess that makes us a fucked up sort of family." He was not sitting he was going to pace a bit.

((OOC: This is before juliette gets knocked up and if you have any questions I'll answer them but basically Nexoki never saw the letter the gods arranged for her to help nexoki learn the same shiz as thor and loki and for her to being his guardian while he is on earth and hoping to teach him self restraint etc...feel free to ask questions LOL I trying to do posts really wanted to be in bed still after my chiropractor appointment. if a friend hadn't shown up  Iwould still be out cold XD))
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 01:25 am

Jules shrugged. " Whatever, I'll just add it to my ever long list of crap to do." She sighed as she wrote it down on her long to do list, her to do list never got any shorter it only got longer and longer as the years went by. She looked up and rolled her eyes at him when he presented an award and took it. " Gee thanks, I don't know what to say." She said as she placed it on her desk and looked around as she heard clapping and cheering.

Jules smiled. " You're having a little too much fun with this." She said with a small laugh. She listened and shrugged again. " You'd think your father would have informed you about the letter and its contents or that the letter would go directly to you." She said matter of factly, she rolled her eyes again and crossed her arms at Nexoki. " Why does it make you want to push more buttons in more way than one?" She asked with a quirked eye brow, she shrugged a bit. " I guess we are a fucked up family, although, my family is already quite fucked up." She said with a small laugh.

" Alright. Hello, I am Juliette Boudreaux. Headmistress of Luna Vermiculus, you can call me Ms. Boudreaux or Ms. Jules."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)   Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student/Teacher Talk (Nexoki and Jules)
Page 1 of 1