Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsTechno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Sy48lsTechno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) 2qu4qkk

Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Empty
PostSubject: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 09:09 pm

Thana was standing in the Sciences classroom, her hair up in a ponytail as she worked on combining some electrical wires together. Usually she worked alone in this class, and up until that point she had been the only girl. However she looked up when she was paired with someone, "Oh hello." Thana said politely, to the other girl. Pausing what she was doing. "If you are any good at tech I'd kill for a hand." She told the girl, trying to get the last loop of the wire through the machine was an absolute nightmare.

Not thinking of it, Thana flipped open her book again and looked at the equation, she KNEW she had the equation right, but she must of missed something in the technology building bit. Yes she was good at tech, like very good and she could build things when needed but Nano tech on this scale, outside of medical was annoying as hell for her and she just couldn't get this project to work.
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 09:37 pm

Pasia walked into her science class. She had been informed that she was going to be paired with the only other girl in the class. Pasia heard the request and plucked the piece of technology in question. She moved her hand over it, causing the wires to adjust to their proper places. Handing it back, Pasia took the seat next to the girl and said, "Does that look correct?"

"Oh, by the way, the name's Pasia, and trust me when I say technology is my domain," Pasia told the girl with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 09:41 pm

Not having paid attention Thana turned back to see the wires in question fixed, and looked at the girl. "Are you a technopath?" She blatantly answered, "Theres no way you can fix six wires that quickly normally." Thana said to her, "I'm Thana. Pleasure to meet you Pasia."

Going over the equation and looking at the Nano tech she was impressed, she actually had a partner who knew what they were doing. "Good job. You literally just saved me hours of work. Thanks." Thana said to her, "You can check the equation if you like if not we can hand it in."
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 09:57 pm

"Honey, I'm not a simple technopath, I'm a techromancer. Trust me when I say that most of the class is really easy, I just have to be here. It's nice to meet another girl in the field though," Pasia comments.

"Yeah, the tech side is super easy for me. I'm sure your equations were fine. You had the right idea, you just were slightly off on the building part. I'm sure it's fine to turn in," Pasia said.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 10:01 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow, and finished up her notes. "Fair enough." She said, putting her files together, then put it next to the Nano Tech and raised her hand. "Sir we're done." Thana told him , waiting for the Professor to take it before responding to the girl. "Technomancer huh that's pretty cool. Take it you're a freshman yeah?"

Smiling she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and pulled out another notebook. Now she was done she had free time, so could doodle or do whatever as long as she was still in the classroom. "What are you planning on majoring in? Or rather what classes are you taking?"
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime28/08/15, 06:58 pm

"Yes, I am a Freshman. My powers though, yes, they are in general cool, but they have become quite routine for me. I've had them all my life, so it's just normal for me, if you get what I mean," Pasia told the girl next to her.

Pasia looked up at the clock and remembered they had the whole class to finish that project, so they basically had a full free period now. Pasia lets out a small sigh before pulling out her laptop and and prototype hand. Pasia responds to her partner's question while she sets up, "Well, I'm taking this class, duh, and then I decided to take PE, cause I'm not most physically fit, and I want to get better. That's really it for me right now."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime28/08/15, 09:44 pm

Smiling thana nodded, "Yeah I get what you mean." She answered, hardly paying attention as the other girl brought out stuff and ended up just doodling until she answered her question. "Oh cool, I'm in PE as well, what combat class are you taking ? Novice or expert?"

She sat and drew in her book, more making a tribal pattern then actually drawing. Now they had a free period Thana could just chill, which she didn't mind doing.
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime01/10/15, 04:01 pm

"I'm very much a noob. I am very much a ranged fighter, I could definitely use some help with the hand to hand stuff," Pasia stated. "I'm just going to go out on a limb and say you are a fairly good hand to hand fighter."

"I would generally rely on my creations to fight for me, at least till my project is complete," Pasia stated before going back to working on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime05/10/15, 10:18 pm

Thana listened as the girl spoke, "A limb perhaps I've had a bit of practice yeah." She said, "I don't mind giving you a hand I have a rough idea on what I am doing.' Thana told her with a soft smile. "I would love to get some help with getting the creations to fight, I mean the programming and stuff and not the technohelp part." She said, going back to her own drawing and designing.

This girl seemed nice, "Who's your roommate?" Thana asked, wanting to know who the girl was paired with. "I'm room seven seventeen, me and my roomie. But I actually usually stay at my guardians house on campus so she gets it mainly to herself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)   Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techno nerds. (Thana and Pasia)
Page 1 of 1