Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
what's going on? ((lulu)) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutantswhat's going on? ((lulu)) Sy48lswhat's going on? ((lulu)) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
what's going on? ((lulu)) 2qu4qkk

what's going on? ((lulu))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vesperia Petri
Creature
Creature
Vesperia Petri

what's going on? ((lulu)) Empty
PostSubject: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime10/08/15, 12:49 am

Vesperia was walking through Noapte Alley in hopes of finding some place to get prenatal pills and the likes; the demon was still trying to figure out her way around the area since it sure wasn't like any other place she's been to, and it definitely wasn't her home of many centuries of Greece. She felt her stomach and bit her lip as she began looking around as rain began to pour down onto the streets. She jogged over to a canopy and decided to use it as a hideaway from the rain; backing up, she found herself bumped into another woman and gasped loudly. "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there... Are you okay?" she wondered in a hushed tone nervously looking at the other.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime10/08/15, 01:29 am

Lulu had been shopping for toys for Ashton. The two of them have gotten so much closer since she had stopped being so nervous around him. She and Balazar had talked about having more children but that was still an ongoing conversation, she couldn't help but feel like there were holes in her memory about the time before she had been turned by him. Lu had wanted to confront him about it but knew he probably wouldn't know either. She sighed and shook her head, she found a few trucks and cars for Ashton and smiled, one was red, one was black, one was purple, and the other was grey. She bought them all for him knowing he would like the cars especially since they were the squeaking kind, she turned and looked out the window as it began to rain. Luckily she had brought her umbrella with her inside the store. Lu thanked the cashier before walking out of the store, she accidentally ran into someone and smiled softly at her. " It's all my fault, no harm done. I'm okay are you?" She asked and noticed the young lady had no umbrella. " If you're needing to go to other shops I'll be more than happy to share my umbrella with you unless you are going in this store." She offered politely.
Back to top Go down
Vesperia Petri
Creature
Creature
Vesperia Petri

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime10/08/15, 11:19 am

"Yes. This place is so new to me," Vesperia responded as she crossed her arms shivering a bit. She looked at the other woman with wide eyes. "Really? Thank you..." Honestly, she didn't have much of an idea on what an umbrella even was due to her memory being quite rough reminding her of how old she is. "I need to find some prenatal stuff... I'm quite new to this area. It's so unfamiliar and different compared to what I've seen throughout many many many years..." It was quite obvious that Vesperia needed help knowing where everything is so she wouldn't end up in wrong places.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime20/08/15, 05:11 am

Lu noticed the young woman shivering and slipped her jacket off, Lulu really didn't need it. " Here." She said placing it over the womans shoulders, she nodded and smiled. " You're welcome." She said, she listened as the woman spoke held the umbrella for them as they walked down the street. " Ah. This shop over here should have some prenatal things for you, when i was pregnant with my son my sister refused to let me take any vitamins or drinks that she didn't make herself. Her prenatal drinks and stuff was actually pretty good." She said with a laugh, Makota was very strict about that kinda stuff but it was one of the many reasons Lu loved her. She opened the shop door and shook the rain off her umbrella outside the door before walking inside with her. " I know what you mean. I've been here for so many years, its hard to imagine that back then we had so little and now we've grown into this big huge world. Its so different, but than its a little bit of the same. Anytime I go home I still see it as I saw it years ago, not as most people see it today." She shrugged as she walked with her to the aisle. " Here's where all the prenatal things should be." She said before she came to realize something. " Oh how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Lulu Athena." She said extending her hand to the young lady politely.
Back to top Go down
Vesperia Petri
Creature
Creature
Vesperia Petri

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime21/08/15, 08:29 pm

Feeling the jacket that was put on her shoulders, Vesperia tugged it closer to herself trying to get warm. She wasn't quite used to more colder climates as she was used to being along the Mediterranean. "I remember when there were some civilizations in the beginning stages. I was there for the Holy Roman Empire... I've witnessed the Spanish Inquisition... Such horrific things I've seen over the years. If I weren't in hiding and stuff for many centuries, I would've been witnessing World War II. If I was there for the Holocaust, I would've tried to save lives. It's hard to believe that one person could be so evil..." Despite the demon's very youthful appearance, one could tell that she was quite ancient due to the events she would've mentioned. "Thank you. I'm Vesperia, Vesperia Petri. I originally didn't have a last name being from the ancient times, but I chose a Latin word to be my surname to fit in more with modern society in a way."
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 09:24 pm

Lu looked at the woman. " I'm sorry if the jacket isn't thick enough, being a vampire means I don't get as cold as humans or other creatures." Lu said with a small smile, she listened to the woman and nodded. " I was born in 1217, so I've been around for a long time. I remember every single war that was fought during that time until now, i hated each and every one of them." She sighed sadly, she hated war, but sometimes war was inevitable, at least according to Bala anyway. She nodded sadly. " I remember World War II, my lover and I tried to save as many as we could, but it wasn't enough. I know what you mean, how one person could be so evil is beyond me." She said, she nodded and shook the womans hand. " Its nice to meet you Vesperia. Your last name is pretty, I've always had a last name though, my parents said our last name being Athena after the goddess of wisdom meant that we were blessed with being wise." She rolled her eyes and laughed a bit. " Do you need anymore help in finding stuff?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Vesperia Petri
Creature
Creature
Vesperia Petri

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime13/09/15, 06:16 pm

"It's alright. I'm a demon if hat means anything," Vesperia responded with a smile as she turned her eyes black to show the other. "In my days, it was all about conquering empires with all the girls wanting to have Alexander the Great's children. I didn't want to settle down and have a family like all the other girls. I ended up doing so because some soldier fell in love with me at first sight. He got killed and the kids got kidnapped. Oh the good old days!" she added being quite sarcastic at the end as she giggled a bit. "Thanks. Athena? It was quite common to go to various temples and the likes to worship gods and goddesses like her when I was growing up. From what I comprehend nowadays, many religions seem to only ever worship one god. It honestly makes no sense. How could one god be able to control absolutely everything?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 01:00 am

Lu smiled and nodded. " Eh, being a demon's not all that bad. Could be worse." She said with a shrug, not meaning it offensively and didn't want it to come off that way, she saw the girls eyes go black and nodded. " Cool, all I can do is this." She said extending her fangs, her eyes going bright brown, before they went back to normal and smiled. She listened and nodded to the girl. " I remember reading that in my history book when i was in school. It wasn't that much different to how I was growing up, everyone wanted me to settle down and marry this guy and have all his children, i didn't want to marry him because he was, well, an ass. He was a playboy and only wanted me as a trophy. But I fell in love with someone else, lets just say it didn't end well. Now part of my memory is gone and I'm stuck as a vampire for eternity, but its okay because I'm where I'm supposed to be with the person who I was made for." She said almost mystically, it wasn't intentional for her to ramble but it just happened, she heard what Vesperia said and shook her head. " I'm so sorry." She said, but she knew what it was like to have your child kidnapped, Ashton had been kidnapped for almost twenty years and she had just now got him back in her life.

Lu listened to her and shrugged. " I don't know, most of my extended family is catholic as that was how they were raised at the time, me and my mate don't have one though. But i remember reading about all the gods and goddesses in Greece and Italy, also the norse gods and goddesses as well." She said with a small giggle, she glanced over at her as she looked over the prenatal vitamins. " How far along are you?" She asked kindly and with a warm gentle smile, hoping it didn't seem as though she were prying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's going on? ((lulu))   what's going on? ((lulu)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's going on? ((lulu))
Page 1 of 1