Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsFinally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) Sy48lsFinally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) 2qu4qkk

Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ophelia Boudreaux
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Ophelia Boudreaux

Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) Empty
PostSubject: Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia)   Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) Icon_minitime02/08/15, 03:45 am

Finally! Lia was able to get some time alone with Diego, she had decided that her apartment in the creatures world would be a perfect place. She had put just a little more furniture in it to make it homey for them, she had cooked dinner and got dressed nicely as she waited for Diego.

She had given him her apartment number and told him to meet her there around 8 ish. She had told her unseen she would be out for the evening and that Storm or Maritza were in charge. She set the food out on the table and smiled, she at least accomplished something today. She lit the candles that were on the table and around the rest of the room, she sat in a chair with a glass of wine as she waited for Diego.
Back to top Go down
Diego Vazli
Unseen
Unseen
Diego Vazli

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia)   Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) Icon_minitime28/08/15, 04:32 pm

Diego looked around and finally they had more free time. They left the women in charge even though Cydrao was one of her highest rankings. He would listen to Storm and Maritza woman anyways so this just cut out the middle man. He had a romantic evening and date with Ophelia. He knew though it was only a matter of time before things went to hell. Once the big wigs she dealt with learned that they had that girl. Then again maybe she wasn't that important they had her for several weeks already. As he surfed the waves he played the innocent and sweet role society viewed him as. He was so many things and they were all part of him. Surfer dude and model. Amongst other things. Once he finished he told his Agent he had to run he had a date with a beautiful model and he took off. Vanishing out of sight and into he creature world. He made his way to her house. Throwing on a white shirt. His floral looking necklace. Pants and left the shirt open. Drying his hair and doing it in a ponytail. Grabbing Ophelia's favorite flowers before he rang the doorbell at Ophelia's apartment. She was going to be his queen and little by little she was falling deeply in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia)   Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 04:23 am

Lia had dealt with their little hunter and the bastard child, which was how she was able to set up a date night for her and Diego. Lia looked as the door bell rang, she quickly rushed to the door, fixed her dress, and opened the door. " My my it must be my birthday, to have received such a sexy gift." She said with a smirk as she let him in, she closed the door behind him and walked with him. " Sorry the apartment is sorta...bare. I rarely use it, but its home away from home." She said with a small laugh. Lia looked at the oven and checked on the food. " Hope you like chicken, I couldn't think of anything else to cook." She laughed again. Lia had never really cooked before, so this was a first for her, she hoped it wasn't burnt and if it was...they would just order take out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia)   Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally! Alone Time (Diego and Lia)
Page 1 of 1