Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsFamily Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Sy48lsFamily Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) 2qu4qkk

Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Maze
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Jessica Maze

Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Empty
PostSubject: Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie)   Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Icon_minitime07/07/15, 04:28 am

Jessica had decided to take Jessie out and get some clothes for him that he'd like to wear. She had asked Dom if he wanted to come but he said he had a lot of work to do and might meet up with them later. She just shrugged it off and went whatever, so she and Jessie were out buying clothes on main street.

" So, what store do you want to go in next sweetie?" She asked him as she held Jessie's hand and had bags in the other. She hadn't done much clothes shopping for herself lately, so she bought herself some clothes, as well as Dom some as well as Jessie. " We can get something to eat or do you want to keep shopping?" She asked, she was never this motherly with her own kids, but there was just something about Jessie that made her want to mother and take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie)   Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 01:24 pm

Jessie had adapted well outside of when Dominic would yell he'd bolt into a corner and cower. Or if Jessica was around hide behind her. He had latched onto Jessica and seemed to feed off her desire to take care of him. She had quickly learned about his inability to understand right or wrong. Good or evil. She had learned he really couldn't lie and at the moment even if directly asked a question ended up answering her even if he didn't want to. Something she said she'd have to work on with him. He didn't understand what that meant. He liked that mommy would put him in girls and boys clothes. Especialyly the girls outfits.

He liked helping mommy (Jessica) get ready for the day. He looked at the woman as they had spent hours shopping. "Let's get mommy some pretty accessories!" he said in a cheerful and innocently sweet tone. Looking up at her as he held her hand. "I liked that outfit you picked out for yourself mommy." He was refering to the deep green one they got at the last store. When he got to model all kinds of pretty dresses and shoes. He liked that a lot! Right as she spoke about food his stomach growled. Making him giggle and look up at her. "Food then shopping until you're ready to go home?" He offered as an answer to her question.

He was finally getting to experience..."normal" life with a family.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Maze
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Jessica Maze

PostSubject: Re: Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie)   Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Icon_minitime13/07/15, 02:59 am

Jessica had told Dominic many times not to yell when Jessie was around because it would scare him. She'd end up yelling back or using the 'if you keep yelling I'm not going to have sex with you.' Usually that did the trick and he would stop yelling, but would continue to grumble. Jessica was never the 'nurturing' type when it came to mothering, but she just wanted to take care of Jessie and be a mother to him. She learned very quickly Jessie couldn't tell right from wrong nor could he lie, that would be a blessing yet a curse. She was going to start working on that with him, she herself was an excellent liar. Jessica had noticed that Jessie liked boys and girls clothes, so she dressed him in both, Dominic didn't care what he wore really. As long as he wore some form of clothing.

Jessica smiled down at Jessie. " Yes we'll got mommy some accessories and you some as well. We'll have to get something for daddy though too." She commented, she listened to him and nodded. " I like that dress too, you helped mommy pick out a very beautiful dress. I love that outfit you bought earlier this morning. Maybe you can wear it when you go out with Drake?" She suggested referring to the flowing skirt and top he had bought. Jessica giggled as Jessie's stomach growled. " I'll take that as a yes." She said, than she nodded. " That sounds like an excellent idea. Here's an ice cream shop, want to go in here?" She suggested.

She liked that she could give Jessie a family, while it may not be normal, it was one that loved and cared for him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie)   Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Icon_minitime07/10/15, 03:20 pm

Jessie looked around and then looked at the bags that Jessica was holding. Then looked up at her. "Really??? Yay! Pretty accessories for me and mommy!" He said happily. Giggling a bit. "Daddy wears jewelry? Or did you mean a watch?" He asked curiously. Looking at her and beamed when she said she liked the dress. Giggling and thumbs upped her with his free hand. The other was still holding onto Jessica's hand. He looked at the stores around them before he looked back at her. "Or when going out with Iris. Drakes been mean lately...but maybe if he ever contacts me again. He ran off all closet case style weirded out again." he said with a cute pout.

She had a good point though...he should save it for a Drake date if he ever got one. Giggling and blushed as his stomahc growled. "I don't know. I haven't ever had ice cream. Maybe i can try one and eat it while we get accessories? We might find a diner to eat at on the way." He said after a long thoughtful moment. Looking up at Jessica and leaned into her. "I love you mommy...thank you for saving me." He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie)   Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Shopping (Jessica and Jessie)
Page 1 of 1