Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsEnjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Sy48lsEnjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) 2qu4qkk

Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)   Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 12:48 pm

It was a beautiful day outside so Cass decided she would go for a walk out in the gardens today.  She had put on a green sundress and when she realized it was a little cool she grabbed a sweater to wear over it.  She walked from her office out to the gardens and began to walk the isles and smell some of them that were out there.  The gardens were in full bloom and the smell was wonderful.

The gardens were close to the lake so she thought she would stroll out there too and sit on the dock and allow her feet to to dangle in the cool water. She made it too the dock and sat down taking off her shoes she placed her feet in the water and leaned back on her hands closing her eyes enjoying the warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)   Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 02:03 pm

Jamal looked around the place outside. He frowned a bit as he listened to the noises in the school. Or lack thereof. Dressing in his school uniform. Leaving out the tie. Taking a book of poetry he was writing, along with his sexy glasses, and grabbed a jacket. A mere formality and appearance item nothing more. Glasses donned he headed outside into the garden. Figuring it would be where Cassandra would find herself. He looked around the gardens. The horticulture here was tranquil in a strange way. He was running out of courses to taked and soon he wouldn't need to. Though he felt a little bad for Konan...things were going to work out...hopefully. Walking through the gardens until he managed to find her. "Seems the fall garden is coming to life nicely." He said in amusement. Making his way over to her and sat there. Reading his book of poetry. Kissing her neckline then her cheek. "How are you Cass?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)   Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 09:07 am

Cass was just leaning back with her eyes still closed enjoying the slight breeze that was blowing and the warm sun that was shinning. She didn't have to open her eyes to know who belonged to the voice she had heard, but she smiled, "Yes, it has. Lots of flowers and even a few herbs I will have to harvest later." She stated.

She giggled a little when Jamal kissed her neck and then her cheek. She was glad that she was not along out here. Not that she was expecting him, but it was a nice addition. "I am doing fairly well today." She smiled and then finally opened of her eyes and looked at him, "Excuse me Mr. Martins, but where is your tie? Not suppose to wear your uniform without it." She laughed a little teasing him. "I might have to give you detention."
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)   Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Icon_minitime18/09/15, 02:37 pm

Jamal looked at Cassandra as he watched her. Just leaning back with her eyes closed and enjoying the slight breeze. He wished he had Freya's art skills. Or a camera like that one new student in the school right now. Her hair and clothing was rippling and whipping around. She was highlightied in the warm sun and had an almost surreally celestial look. She was seeming to glow and silloutted by the rays of the light which made her seem to heavenly glow. He had just frozen there and stared. Looking at her a bit. "This is true. I have a lot of herbs that I have dried, or stored and packaged to preserve their medicinal, alchemic and magical properties the best, if you need anythign you can't harvest out here please let me know Cass." He said after he managed to find his voice.

Smiling as he sat beside her and held her close to him. He had decided sicne they had been dating for months now...that he would hold a conversation with her about possibly taking up a professor position here. That and the fact he had taken every single course this class had to offer. He looked at her and smirked a bit. Pulling her against his side more with his right arm around her waist. He closed the book of poetry that the arm he held her into his side with held. "I seemed to have misplaced it Ms. Taylor...I do apologize and feel very ashamed for it. Seeing how much of a stickler for the rules I am." he said with a smirk. "Detention is an acceptable punishment if I can have it with you ma'am." He said in a romantic style "roleplay" with her before he laughed a bit. "Cass? I was wondering...if I were to take a teaching position here so that I could stick by your side...would you have any issues with that? After all these years I have the most beautiful steady girlfriend in the world. The reason to make it so I have to stick around...was you. So would you be opposed to if I took a job teaching her to further enable me to forever stay by your side?" he asked her then fell silent to await her answer.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)   Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Icon_minitime18/09/15, 08:25 pm

Cass knew that Jamal was always looking out for her and it was one of the many things she had come to love about him.  The breeze felt wonderful and she just wanted to sit here and enjoy it.  She still was not opening her eyes as she listened to him talk, “Well maybe I will have to attune you to the wards in my store room and you can help keep me stocked up.”  She said with a smile knowing it would be nice to have some help in that area because sometimes she got really busy.

Cass gladly snuggled back into Jamal’s arms when he sat down beside her and pulled her close to him.  She gladly left her eyes closed and placed her head on his shoulders and listened to him talk to her.  She could not help but laugh at his reply to her.  Leave it to him to play the situation to his advantage.  “Well it would not be an easy detention.”  She smirked back, “Much gum to be removed from under the desks and tables.”  Cass would enjoy every minute of watching him bent over cleaning things.

Cass took a moment and turned around and looked at Jamal is the face when he was asking her thoughts on what he wanted to do.  She could not help but smile a little thinking that all these years he just did what he wanted to do to be close to her, but this made her feel special.  “Why would I be opposed to that?”  Cass asked him.  “You have worked so hard to be with me, why would I send you away now.”  She said and gave him a gentle kiss.   “I have just about got you trained the way I want.”  She could not help but smile a little at her tease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)   Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Day (Cass and Jamal)
Page 1 of 1