Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Twin talk (Aiden) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsTwin talk (Aiden) Sy48lsTwin talk (Aiden) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Twin talk (Aiden) 2qu4qkk

Twin talk (Aiden)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:09 am

Blake walked into the common room after being hit on by some freshman, Blake thought it was a joke but the boy was serious. Blake sighed and waited for her brother to come out from where he was. They made a plan to meet here that day and so far she was the only one of them that actually showed up. She stood there with her arms crossed against her chest and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:13 am

Aiden had just finished a shower after coming back sweaty from his run and only when he saw the clock did he remember he was supposed to be meeting his sister. Cursing loudly, the vampire was quick to dry himself and shove on some clothes before walking down to the common room.

"Alright, what crawled up your arse sis?" Blake said dryly as he walked towards his sister who seemed to be sulking if her crossed arms were any indication.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:18 am

When she saw her brother come down, she sighed. "Finally, I've been waiting here for you to come down. What took you so long brother?" She asked with a little annoyance. "And my problem is, not only were you late but a little Freshman boy just hit on me outside and he is an idiot if a Junior would ever date a Freshman. But to you it probably wouldn't matter" Blake answered her brother. The blonde vampire always got frustrated when boys she didn't like hit on her.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:20 am

"I was taking a shower." Aiden said. "I came back from a run and I was all sweaty so a shower was needed. I didn't realize I was late until I saw the time on the clock." He shrugged his shoulders before snorting. "You didn't hit him did you?" Blake questioned with an arched brow. "I'd hate for you to be called into the Headmistress office for violance against those much younger then you Blake."
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:29 am

She rolled her eyes, she could tell he took a shower because she could smell his body wash or soap... whatever her brother uses. "I can smell you genius, but anyway, why would you go for a run if you knew you had to meet me? Besides, are you sure it was a run or were you checking out your fellow students?" Blake asked, she knew sometimes he did stare at others but sometimes he'd do it even when running. "No I didn't hit him, and I am too smart to be sent to the Headmistress's office, no one will dare to tell on all of this" she pointed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:35 am

Aiden stared at her before snorting. "There's nothing wrong with looking." The brunette said with a huff and crossed his arms over his chest. "Why must all cute guys be straight?" He almost pouted at that thought. "Yeah, I suppose that's true." He snorted as he ruffled her hair before stepping back quickly to avoid her should she try to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 09:46 am

Blake rolled her eyes at her brother. "Yes but still, if you like someone go for it, don't keep wondering what could have been" Blake advised her brother. "Why must you think they're straight. You never know, they could be secretly gay" she shrugged. She hated that all these years her brother hadn't found the guy for him. All she did was glare at what he said next. "Watch it brother" she growled that out.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 03:13 pm

"I know that." Aiden rolled his eyes with a huff of slight irritation. "I just like looking at guys more then risking asking them out." He muttered softly. He knew that Blake was at times irritated with him for not really taking the plunge as some people might say. "Sorry sorry!" He grinned, putting his hands up at the growl. "Don't growl at me."
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 04:59 pm

Blake couldn't help but roll her eyes at her twin brother. "Aiden, you will never know unless you actually suck it up and try. There are probably other gay people here who are just like you and are afraid to ask you or someone else out on a date" Blake tried getting her brother to stop being so scared and actually ask someone out before it was too late. "I'll growl if I have to" she faked an angry look before it went to a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:39 pm

"I know..." The vampire huffed and pouted, shaking his head. "I just can't help it..." It wasn't exactly his fault that he was scared. Sure he fooled around with guys at parties but he never really asked anyone out. He snorted and rolled his eyes at his sister. "A girl shouldn't growl, even if you are a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime30/05/15, 07:13 am

Blake felt bad for her brother, he was always trying to find someone that he liked and could spend the rest of his life with but nowadays it was difficult because of the fact that boys now hid in the closet and refused to come out. "I'm sorry brother" she said, meaning every emotion she just put in that line. "And a girl can growl, vampire or not" she replied to him.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 10:23 am

"It's fine." Aiden shrugged his shoulders, sighing softly. He knew that it would be hard to find someone to spend at least a few months with not to even think about spending the rest of his life with someone. "...True." He snorted at that and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 12:15 pm

"Did you want to do something else instead of talking about our non existing love lives?" She asked her brother. She felt bad for trying to get him to find someone but she also didn't want her twin brother to get his heart broken. She loved him dearly and would gladly drain someone dry for even looking at her brother wrong. Blake was very protective and she would do anything for her twin no matter what it was.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 06:44 am

"I don't really know.." Aiden shrugged his shoulders. "I can play my violin if you want." It had been a while since he played it after all. Aiden knew how much his sister was protective off him and while he loved her for that protectiveness he was annoyed by it pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime08/06/15, 08:06 pm

Blake could tell that her brother loved her but there was times that even she would annoy him. They have never really left each other's side, they traveled together and were practically always at the hip. They were twins yes, but sometimes people would mistake them as a couple which was gross. "I would love it if you play violin."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 04:40 am

Aiden smiled softly at Blake. "Let me just go up and get it." He said softly and quickly flitted up to his room to get the violin before flitting back down to the common room. He stood by the wall, took out the violin from it's case, placed it on his shoulder and after getting the bow, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, placed the bow on the strings and started to play.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 05:51 am

Blake nodded and waited for her brother to come back down with his instrument. Blake loved hearing her brother play, he was that good and she was glad to know that he was happy doing something other then searching for a man to be the love of his life. Blake saw her brother come back down with his violin in hand and watched as he began to play his heart out. She remembers telling him to leave it all on the floor, basically telling him to let his emotion fly through the violin and play perfectly and that is exactly what her brother was doing and she couldn't be more proud.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime11/06/15, 04:30 am

Aiden just played the violin with a soft smile on his face, his eyes closed as he moved through one song to another. He was pretty much absorbed in it that it would be hard to get him out of playing it until he himself finished. It's always been that way and Aiden doubted that would change.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime23/06/15, 02:43 pm

Blake's twin brother was probably the best violinist she has ever met. Her twin and really great talent and was glad he spent his years as a vampire wisely. The blonde waited until her brother was finished before she clapped for him. She was her brother's biggest fan and always loved when he played to her, sometimes she liked when she couldn't sleep and her brother helped by playing one of his favorite songs to her. "That was lovely as usual."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 02:19 am

Aiden knew that Blake thought he was the best violinist she ever met but he knew that wasn't the truth. There were even better violinists out there. He blinked his eyes when the blond had clapped for him and he gave her a smile. "Thank you." He said softly. "Would you like me to play something for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twin talk (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin talk (Aiden)   Twin talk (Aiden) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin talk (Aiden)
Page 1 of 1