Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Just some coffee (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsJust some coffee (Open) Sy48lsJust some coffee (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Just some coffee (Open) 2qu4qkk

Just some coffee (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Just some coffee (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime27/05/15, 06:29 pm

Noah was walking along the streets trying to find a decent place that sells coffee. He had tried some of the big places and sometimes they made it just right and other times they didn't. Noah passed a small café and decided he was going to take a look in there. It was kind of empty, maybe three other people were there plus the four workers that were doing their own thing. He saw a sign that says "Seat yourself" and he did just that. He got a booth by the window and waited for a waitress or waiter to come over. When a dark skinned girl came over, he was polite and smiled but when he smiled she had a cheesy smile going on.

"Can I just have a coffee and a piece of apple pie?" Noah ordered. The woman wrote down his order and left smiling. Not even a few seconds later was she by his side again with his coffee and pie.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 01:06 am

Ana sighed as she began walking down some random street, her boss just put a lot more work on her desk this morning and told her it had to be done before Friday. She wanted to rip her hair out sometimes, being an assistant to a CEO of a multi-billion dollar company was actually much harder than you thought. She than stopped and noticed that she was outside her favorite coffee shop and she walked in.

Ana went and sat down by the window and took a seat, she watched as a waitress came over. " I want a cappuccino and a piece of chocolate cake please." She ordered, the waitress nodded and went to get her order. She saw four other people there, including a man that seemed to be there alone like her. She looked over at him and smiled kindly before looking out the window again, longing for a weekend where she could go to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 04:44 pm

Noah watched as a women walked in and was close to where he was. She looked at him and he gave her a small wave and decided that he didn't want to really sit alone and maybe she would keep him some kind of company. "You can sit here if you want, I don't mind. It saves us both from boredom" Noah was kind about it.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 10:51 pm

Ana had smiled at a nice looking young man and gave him a small wave back when he waved at her. Ana than listened to his offer to sit by him and she nodded. " Alright. I'll sit by you so neither of us are bored and lonely." She said as she grabbed all her papers, got up, and moved over to where the man was sitting.

" Sorry I'm bringing so much stuff over here. I've got so much work." She said with a laugh. " I'm Ana by the way, Anastasia Cole. But it's pronounced like it is in Russian, my mother was always particular about that." She said as she extended her hand. " What's your name?" She asked him politely.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime01/06/15, 06:13 am

Noah couldn't help but chuckle really and let her sit right across from him. He saw the papers and automatically thought that she was a school teacher. "Are you a teacher or something of the sort?" Noah asked her. He had never seen so much papers in his life, so he would understand if she had student papers to grade.

"No you're good, I don't mind that you brought over papers" he didn't mind one bit and when she introduced herself, he shook her hand. "I'm Noah Davis" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 05:03 am

Ana saw the man look at the papers and she blinked. " Again I'm sorry I'm bringing all this over here, I can move back to my table if you'd like?" She offered, she didn't not want to bother this nice young man with her work. When he asked if she was a school teacher she shook her head. " Nope. I'm an Assistant to a CEO for a major company and he's given me so much papers to file and go over that I usually have to bring it home with me. What do you do?" She asked him curiously.

Ana looked at Noah. " I usually don't have this much work but it's make or break time and all this has to be done literally within three days. But than luckily I get two weeks vacation and I can go to the beach." She said with a wistful sigh, she shook Noah's hand before releasing it. " It's very nice to meet you, Noah."
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 06:41 am

When she thought that he minded the papers, he shook his head and quickly apologized. "No I don't mind the paper work, I was just trying to guess what you did. Sorry about the mix up and a CEO, that's pretty cool, but it sucks that you get stuck with the paper work" Noah made sure he cleared up the little mistake he made before. "Me? I actually have two jobs, I own a bar and a restaurant. When my parents died they gave me both since I'm their only child" he explained. "Also got all their money which I have stashed somewhere."

"Well there is a bright side to all this paper work" Noah teased.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 03:49 am

Ana smiled at Noah. " Oh no It's okay. I wish i was a teacher, but I probably would get more paper work to do than this." She laughed a bit. She sometimes thought about changing careers but she didn't know if she actually wanted too. She shrugged when he said it sucked that she got stuck with the paperwork. Eh, I'm used to it." She said with a small smile, she has had worse piles than this before. " Oh you do? That sounds like a great job, must be hard running the business by yourself." She added.

Ana giggled a bit. " Do you tell every random strange woman you meet that you have tons of money stashed somewhere?" She asked with a slightly raised eye brow. " What's the bright side to all this paperwork? My vacation or me being able to sit here and talk with you for a while?" She asked with a smirk as the waitress brought her the coffee she ordered, she took a small sip of it as she waited for Noah's reply.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 06:53 am

Noah laughed at her response to his question. "That would be true, my friend is a Professor at a college and he gets so much paper work he practically has to stay up the entire night just to finish" Noah explained. Noah shrugged when she talked about his two businesses. "Yeah, especially since I own a restaurant and a bar, it can be tough but I manage them both very well" Noah responded, He loved owning his own businesses, they were great and that's good for him.

"You're not a stranger, I know your name" Noah joked. But he didn't mind telling because only he knew where it was and no one else. "The perk is both actually" Noah replied. "I'm awesome" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime05/06/15, 05:30 am

Ana giggled a bit. " I've had nights like that too many times to count, but hey, you can at least watch the sun rise and than when you're done with paperwork you can sleep all day. Unless it's during the week than, well, you're screwed." She laughed a bit, she had many weekdays where she stayed up all night finishing something, went to work without any sleep, than accidentally wanted to rest her eyes a bit and fell asleep for two and a half hours.

Ana nodded a bit. " Good. What bar and restaurant? Maybe I've been to it before?" She asked as she sipped her drink again. She had been to almost every pub, diner, restaurant in the city. Either by herself or with her brother Jacoda.

Ana leaned forward a bit. " Just because you know my name doesn't mean I can't be a bad guy, for all you know I could be a black widow looking for my next victim. Or do you not believe I could ever do such a thing?" She asked with a mischievous smirk. " Oh you're awesome are you? Tell me something awesome about you, and maybe I'll tell you what makes me awesome." She added mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime06/06/15, 07:26 am

Noah couldn't help but laugh at what she had just said, it was so true really when something like that happens. "Well you make a great point but even during the weekdays you can always set an alarm on when to wake you up and just have a nice quiet snooze when you're finished your paper work that you got there" Noah suggested. He hadn't really done paper work, unless you count the time where he looks over resumes.

Noah took a piece of napkin and took out them pen that he carries around in his pocket and wrote down both his pub's name and restaurant and handed it to her. "These are the names of my pub and restaurant" he said.

Noah shrugged. "I say that I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Who knows, you could be saying that just to get me scared but its not working very well" he replied to her. "Because I'm one of kind, you will never meet anyone like me" Noah replies.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime07/06/15, 12:00 am

Ana nodded. " You're right, you could easily do that. But when I barely get any sleep no one likes me very much as I am moody." She said with a laugh, when she was on the ship with Jacoda she was used to getting very little sleep so on the ship she wasn't moody, but on land where she was used to getting a full 8 hours she had the tendency to get moody. She looked at the paperwork again, quickly jotted something down before returning to her conversation.

Ana watched Noah write something down on a piece of napkin. She took the napkin and read the name and she made a 'hmmm' noise. " I actually haven't been to this one, the one's my brother and I usually go to shadier pubs than this one." She laughed. " The restaurant name sounds Itilain, is it?" She asked him curiously.

Ana smirked at Noah. " Now where would you get the impression that I'm trying to scare you hmm?" She asked with a tilt of her head, she did really like this guy and found him very intriguing. " Oh you think so eh? That makes two of us because I'm a one of a kind as well. If you meet someone like me it would be a very rare occurrence." She said as she sipped her coffee again and waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime07/06/15, 05:28 am

Noah couldn't help but snort when she talked about how lazy she was when she didn't get enough sleep she was moody. "I think that is an entire population. Everyone can be like that, hell I'm like that sometimes" Noah replies.

When she looked at the paper he had written down his restaurant and pub name just so she could have something to remind her where she could find him. "The pub is very popular and as for the restaurant it is Italian but there is more to the menu then just Italian food" Noah explained.

"I don't know, but for all I know you could be trying to scare me and not telling me. You probably have a scare crow waiting for me somewhere" Noah joked, but he really was afraid of scare crows. His parents used to scare him with those just to get him to do something. "Yeah it will be rare."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime08/06/15, 03:34 am

Ana laughed softly. " I think my moodiness can rival that of an entire populations. But as long as i have my chocolate, my coffee, and a loooong weekend at the beach I'll be alright." She said as she sipped her coffee again, speaking of chocolate. " Hey, do you want something to eat? I'm thinking of ordering myself a double chocolate fudge brownie with M&M's on top if you want something?" She offered, she was really starting to get the munchies now that she was talking about food. " I don't picture you as the moody type." She added off handedly.

Ana smiled, she would definitely be going to this place, with or without Jacoda, and not just because she wanted to try the food and drinks. She wanted to see Noah again. " I love italian food. Maybe I'll stop by sometime and try the food and drinks out. As long as there is no rum, i absolutely hate that drink." She said the last part with utter disgust, remembering a time when she and Jacoda got stranded on an island, all they had was rum, and yeah...it wasn't very pleasant.

" A scare crow? Nah. A Jacoda Crow? Maybe." Ana said with a smile, she wondered if Noah happened to be afraid of scare crows or something. " I'm not trying to scare you one bit. If I was a black widow I would have married the CEO of the company a long time ago and killed him on our honeymoon and claimed it was an accident." She said with a small smirk, she watched waaaay to much crime shows. " So, what is something no one else knows about you Mr. Noah Davis?" She asked curiously as she held her coffee cup in both her hands.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime08/06/15, 06:38 am

"Well thank you for telling me your tricks on what makes you happy and what doesn't" Noah teased a bit. She seemed like a nice and sweet person and Noah liked hanging around her. "Yeah sure, I can go for something to eat" he gestured to the waiter to come over so that they could get another order in. "Hi, can I have two double chocolate fudge brownies with M&M's on top? Thank you" the waiter jotted down the order and left. "Yeah no one ever does" Noah chuckled.

"Well I can't wait for you to stop by, it is very popular but I'll make sure to put you on the list so you can be seated in the private area in the restaurant" Noah knew that sometimes the regular room got crowded and kind of loud but the private room was much more at peace. "No Rum, got it" he kept that in mind.

"Yeah, its not my finest moments" Noah chuckled. "Oh I bet you would, but I don't picture you as the type to do that" Noah replied. "I can dance."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 02:18 am

" You're very welcome. All my friends know those things, so I saw it necessary to inform you of them as well." Ana said with a smile at Noah's teasing. When Noah ordered the brownie for her and himself one she looked at the waiter as he walked away. " I'm glad I'm not the only one eating. I hate eating when no one else does." She said with a small laugh. " They probably don't see you as a moody person because you're so nice and sweet." She added.

Ana listened as Noah spoke. " Alright. I'll be sure to give you a call when i plan on coming, here's my number." She said as she grabbed a spare piece of paper and wrote her cell phone number down and handed it to him before she wrote something down in her paperwork. " Yep no rum. I don't like it at all. But anything else is fine with me." She said with a simple shrug as she set her coffee cup down on the table.

Ana smiled at Noah as he spoke. " Oh ya don't picture me as the type to do that eh?" She asked with a quirked eye brow. "Nah. I'm no black widow." She told him. " You dance huh? That's pretty cool." She added, she watched as the waiter came back with their brownies and she took hers and took a small bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime22/06/15, 06:45 am

"Well I am glad that you have informed me, now I know what to look out for" he teased once more. When Ana said how she was glad that he was also eating as well, he smirked at her. He knew what that was like being a guy and all he liked to eat because it was the fact that he was a guy who ate more then females. "No problem, I am a man who needs food in his stomach" he patted his flat stomach.

She handed him her number and he took it and placed it into his pocket. "Okay, I'll make sure that I have a table waiting for you and a date if you bring one with you" Noah replied. "I hate rum too so don't worry about it" he spoke. Him and rum did not get along well. He took a napkin and the pen that he keeps in his pocket and wrote his number down and handed it to her. "Here's my number."

"Yes I dance and no you don't seem like the type" he said before he took a bite from his brownie when it was placed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime23/06/15, 01:00 am

Ana giggled a bit. " Yep." She nodded as she sipped her coffee again and ate another piece of her brownie, she couldn't remember the last time she had a nice casual conversation with a man that wasn't her 'brother'. She laughed softly. " While I'm a growing girl who needs food to stay happy." She joked with a smile.

Ana watched as he wrote his phone number down on a napkin, she quickly jotted something down on her paperwork before looking back up at him as he spoke. " Well, what if I want that date to be you?" She asked him with a raised eye brow and a mischievous grin on her face, wondering what his answer would be. " At least I'm not the only one who hates rum." She muttered as she sipped her coffee again. " Alright, I'll be sure to give you a call." She said with a warm smile as she took the napkin from him and put it in her purse.

Ana ate another bite of her brownie. " Is it good?" She asked him as she watched him take a bite. " So, what is something else no one knows about you? Or do you have some questions for me?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime24/06/15, 08:31 pm

Noah nodded when she said about eating. Everyone needed to eat in order to survive their way through life. "Yes, just like I am a man who needs to eat" Noah replied.

When she said that, he looked at her and couldn't help but smirk. "You want to go on a date? Well I would be an ass if I didn't accept your offer" Noah answered her. Ana was a beautiful woman and he couldn't help but say yes to her. "Good, I want you to take advantage of having my number. Call at anytime, doesn't matter what time it is" Noah replied.

"Yes it is good" Noah replied. When she asked about something that she didn't know, he thought about it. "I like to play basketball. Now what is something I don't know about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime24/06/15, 11:59 pm

Ana nodded and took a sip of her coffee. She listened to Noah talk and she smirked back. " Yes I want to go out on a date with you and yes you would be an ass if you didn't accept." She agreed with a small laugh, Jacoda would definitely think he was one if he didn't accept her offer for a date, she rolled her eyes as she could easily see her brothers face.

Ana nodded when told her to take advantage of his number. " Okay I will, I probably will text or call you when i get bored at work. Or just when I'm bored and want someone to talk to." She said as she ate a piece of her brownie and listened to him.

Ana looked in thought for a moment when Noah asked what was something no one knew about her. " Hmmm... I own a home in Barbados." She said with a smirk, she did own a home in Barbados, and the only people that knew that was herself, her parents, her brother, and now Noah. She couldn't exactly tell him she was a pirate because, well, it was just something she didn't want to share with anyone in fear of their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 05:37 pm

Noah couldn't help but laugh at Ana, she had a great sense of humor and couldn't help but chuckle. "Why yes I know I would be, so I am going to think of a date idea and pick you up. Where do you live at?" He asked her. He couldn't help but think of Ana as a gorgeous young woman who knew exactly what she wanted and was glad she was like that.

"You can text or call whenever, it doesn't matter what I am doing I will always make sure to make time for you whenever you want to get in contact with me" Noah said to her. He knew that Ana wasn't like any other girl, she was original.

"Oh wow, that sounds pretty amazing. Is it hot there?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime26/06/15, 02:30 am

Ana smiled, Noah was really kind and very sweet. She wrote down her address than thought about it. " How about I show you? C'mon, we'll walk to my house now if you want?" She suggested as she finished her brownie and grabbed all her papers and things. " Alright. I'll be waiting for that call." She said kindly.

Ana blushed a bit, she had never had someone do that with her before. It made her feel special. " Ok I will do that. I probably won't at night in case you'll be asleep." She laughed softly, there was something very different about Noah, she wasn't sure what, but she liked it.

Ana shrugged. " A little bit. It's hot during the summer but during the later months it is perfect weather. Warm during the day, cold during the night." She said simply. " Have you ever been there?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime26/06/15, 04:43 am

Noah looked at his watch and then looked to her and nodded. "Yeah sure, we can go" he said as he got up and put some money on the table for not only his bill but for Ana's as well. He wasn't going to let her pay for her own bill because that is just plain rude. "Ready?" He asked her. "And don't worry you'll get that call."

Noah shook his head at her. "Even at night you can call. Don't worry if I'll be asleep or what not, call whenever" he replied. He didn't mind being woken up in the middle of the night by someone as beautiful as Ana.

"No I have not, but always wanted to go there. It seems like a lovely place to visit and have a vacation there as well" Noah answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime27/06/15, 04:36 am

Ana watched Noah pay for everything and she pouted. " I could have paid for my own things y'know." She said kindly as she walked out the cafe door with him. " Ready." She said with a nod as she began walking down the street. " Good. I'll be waiting." She added with a smile.

Ana nodded. " Alright." She said with a nod as she walked down the street to her apartment. Jacoda would kill her if she told him that she was bringing almost an absolute stranger to her apartment. Her parents would scold her as well. She inwardly giggled at the thought, her father with a red face, her mother and Jacoda standing in the back looking stern, and Jacoda would be half drunk as well.

Ana looked at Noah. " It is a lovely place to vacation. Maybe I'll take you there sometime." She said with a kind smile. " So, do you have any family?" She asked him curiously as they continued to walk steadily to her apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime27/06/15, 08:05 pm

Noah shook his head, there was no way he was ever going to let her pay for anything when she was with him. "No its okay Ana, don't worry about it, I love that I can be able to pay for you when you are with me" Noah explained. "As will I."

When she told him how it was a place to go for vacation. "Oh that would be great, but I would never let you pay for anything because that is not how I was raised" Noah explained to her. If his mother could see him and know that if he ever did that, she would kill him. "As for that question no I do not" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime28/06/15, 04:41 am

Ana smiled softly. " Alright than." She said as she walked to the apartment complex named Nacré Apartments. French for Pearly. She walked through the door and held it open for him, when he walked in she nodded to the desk clerk and walked to the elevators and she pressed the up button.

Ana laughed softly. " I was raised to always be polite and to do whatever made me happy. I was also raised to be the perfect 'wife' and 'lady of the house'." She said using air quotes. Once the elevator arrived she walked inside and pressed the fifth floor button before leaning back against the wall.

Ana looked when he said he'd love to vacation there. " Great. I'll try to set it up soon." She said. " Oh I'm sorry. Do they not live around here or are they...?" She trailed off, when the elevator dinged she got off and walked down the hall to the apartment with Noah.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime28/06/15, 05:03 am

Noah watched as she held the door open for him and he felt bad that he didn't get there in enough time to hold it open for her. "Thank you" was Noah's response to what just happened.

"Yeah my mother would kill me if she saw me be mean to a lady, she always said that kindness is the key to a woman's heart and I actually do believe that" he explained what his mother had said to him when he was only ten years old. "I think you'd make a good wife, mother, and lady of the house" Noah complimented.

"Okay cool" he said as he followed her into the elevator, it began moving and he was really glad he wasn't afraid of elevators. "They're dead." There was a ding and the doors to the elevator opened up and he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 01:54 am

Ana giggled a bit. " You don't have to open doors for me all the time you know." She said when he looked a bit sad that he was not fast enough to open the door for her. She was used to doing that all the time, she would have arms full of papers and would open the door or have the desk clerk open it for her.

Ana smiled. " Your mom sounds like a smart lady." She said as she waited for the elevator to get to the floor. She walked out with Noah behind her and she walked down the hall to her apartment, she handed him the stacks of papers in her hands. " Hold these please." She asked as she dug in her purse for her apartment key. She unlocked the door and opened it.

" Oh. I'm so sorry." Ana said with a sad smile when he said his parents were dead. She took the papers back and walked into her apartment, leaving the door open she turned the living room light on and turned around to walk back to the door. " So, how about Saturday for a date? I have nothing to do that day. Your restaurant. Around 7:30, 8:00 the latest?" She asked him as she leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 09:41 am

Noah shook his head, he would never let a woman open the door for herself, especially if she was carrying a lot of papers like Ana was right now. "No I insist, I was raised to be a gentleman and that is what I have chosen to stay through the years" Noah replied. A lot of woman didn't like that he was like that but he didn't care, it was who he was.

"My mom was" Noah smiled, they went into the elevator and in know time they were at her apartment door. He held the papers that she had given him and waited for her to open up the door. When he looked inside he was highly impressed with the apartment. "Your apartment is amazing Ana" he complimented.

"That works for me."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 02:58 am

Ana giggled a bit. " I am glad you decided to stay a gentleman. Most men aren't that way anymore." She shrugged as she set her papers down in her apartment, she turned around. " I wish I could have met your mother." She said quietly, when he mentioned her apartment looking nice she smiled and shrugged.

" Thanks. Being an assistant is a good job and pays a lot too." She said, which was partially a lie, to get this good apartment she did not only use her money from her job, but also the gold and treasure she had gotten from her pirating. " So I'll see you Saturday. Good Night Noah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some coffee (Open)   Just some coffee (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some coffee (Open)
Page 1 of 1