Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
The Snake Oil (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsThe Snake Oil (Open) Sy48lsThe Snake Oil (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
The Snake Oil (Open) 2qu4qkk

The Snake Oil (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

The Snake Oil (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 06:27 pm

Softly a sound played, high then low. Up and down. Drawn out as people came in and about. Eyes of soft green looked out at the people. Flashing a bright green before going normal. Moving the form of a woman walked out to turn the blank plank of wood around. On the other face black fancifully written letters appeared upon the wood. Her shop was open. This stall was always empty till her eyes would flash, then it would become stalked with all the things she used. Many of her items were made by hand; many items consisted of snake related things. Or novelties you'd see in carnivals. Yet there was something in the back, one she never really sold. Snake Oil as she called it.

Snake oils all made from her scaled friends, yes - genuine. It's why none sold unless you were a doctor looking for antivenom. Though one special vile was made from Ashe's venom, a highly deadly poison used in an elixir of Living Death. A dark, dark brew not many could master. Her family knew how, and she learned it on her own. Only one man ever mastered it but died some time after. Living Death was used to get information out of people after they experienced an "out of body" facade. A dark inspiration it had been for a dark and witted comic hosted by a puppet.

Today, Alura was looking for excitement. Ashes was at home resting but she... was wanting some fun. Who would be lured to the charm of the snake? To take a bite and fall deep into her spell?
Back to top Go down
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 08:23 pm

Crystala's vanishing shop was just at the end of the marketplace in the humanworld. Due to the time of day she had decided to close up shop and go see what the stalls had out. To see what was on display. Looking around as her red hair danced around. She was very excited and for once didn't have Shay hanging around or Dastan or one of his people. In fact Shay said his times with her would be limited to email and what not since he got his full lawyership and creditals. She was happy for him. Making her way through the area. She was seeking somethign for her own personal living spaces. When she sought she found...which is how she came to be standing inside the womans shop stall. Looking around with curiousity and glee. "So many interesting things here."
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 03:12 am

The clanking and clacking of a bamboo chime resonated through the shop, making a relaxing air as the keeper moved about in the back. Her soft green eyes had lidded as she looked to sandal wood scented incense. Holding the scented area to her lips she breathed a spell and lit it. Smoke began to waft slowly as she set it in a stone snake's mouth. Feeling someone inside the shop she turned and moved silently. She seemed so interested. Moving quietly she spoke, "Beautiful... aren't they?" she said softly then picked up an item, "I make them all by hand."
Back to top Go down
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 05:51 am

Crystala looked at the shop. Sandwal wood incense was drifting around. It was an interesting smell. Looking around curiously with an innocent tilting of her head. She looked at a statue of a small snake figurine. It slightly reminded her of that little dragon from the mulan video. The statue seemed to climb upwards. "Yes...they are very beautiful." She said with a bright smile. Looking at the woman. "Really? I was seeking something new for my personal area...seeking brought me here...I guess I found where I will find something new." She said with a warm smile. "I'm Crystala...I own the Vanishing Treasure Shop...whats the name of your store miss?" She asked warmly.
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 02:45 pm

Alura nodded as she watched a snake come inside for shelter. Slithering to hide in the back. She looked to her and smiled, "Of course, There are many things here you could use. If not, I will make it." she said and picked up a statue. Looking to it she repaired it with her magic, "It has no name, I only come around rarely most people call it 'The Snake Lady'. I am Alura."
Back to top Go down
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 03:43 pm

Crystala looked at the woman. Smiling as she saw a snake slither in. "Wow...so beautiful." She had a fondness for snakes, lizards or dragon like creatures...came from half of her genetics after all. She listened to Alura after the snake had slithered out of view into the back. It must be the store owners snake. She smiled at her. There was so many things here...she might even find a present for her best friend Khar. She listened as she spoke. "Do you have anything that is good for a male? Something he could use to decorate his room or office or something?" She asked curiously. Listening t her. "Nice to meet you Alura. I love the things you ahve here...they are really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime04/08/15, 12:39 pm

She looked about and soon heard the question. Her smile was bright as she looked to her, "Of course," Moving she looked to the statues and carvings. She walked to a coiled statue and picked it up, "Depends on what he likes or who he is. You see I am not just a store keeper, I was once a Carnival worker, I learned to tell what people liked by actions." she then picked up a snake head carving with real fangs embedded into the stone, "Here- anyone can wear it and if you want a spell or charm... or blessing... I can do it. I am a Swamp Witch." she said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Oil (Open)   The Snake Oil (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Snake Oil (Open)
Page 1 of 1