Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsNice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Sy48lsNice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) 2qu4qkk

Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Empty
PostSubject: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 08:10 pm

It was around midnight when Aziz walked into the gardens and looked around, he liked being out here at night and no one understood why, but he was a vampire and wasn't really fond of the whole daylight thing, he was more of a night person. Aziz heard someone coming and turned around to see who it was. It was someone who looked young.
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 08:49 pm

Pasia let out a rather large sigh. Yet another on of her prototypes had blown up in her face. Tonight had just not been her night. With another huff, Pasia threw down her tools and stepped out of the classroom that she had taken over to make into her own little lab.

Pasia whipped the grime off her face, and made her way towards the garden. She liked to go there when her experiment were giving her trouble. This night though, Pasia found that she wasn't the only resident of the space.

Pasia walked loudly over to her favorite bench, not even caring if the other person saw her. When she noticed he was looking at her, Pasia said, "Well, it appears I am not the only night owl out tonight."
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime29/08/15, 04:17 pm

Aziz shook his head and laughed a little bit. "I'm always out at this time of night, this is why I was turned into a vampire when I hit a certain age. Duh darling" he replied sarcastically. He thought this girl was gorgeous and he couldn't help but stare. "Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are, especially in this lighting?"
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime29/08/15, 11:37 pm

"Well, just because I haven't seen you around here before doesn't mean you get to give me snark," Pasia fired back at the vampire. "Though thanks for the information, now I how I will have to hurt you if you don't stop staring."

"Dude, you are completely not might type, so please stop hitting on me," Pasia commented as she flopped onto her favorite bench.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime30/08/15, 02:55 pm

"Whoa sunshine, I wasn't hitting on you, just complimenting" he replied with a smirk. He liked this girl, she was a spit fire and he couldn't help but be somewhat attracted to her. This girl was something he has never seen before and he couldn't wait to get to know her just a little more. All the vampire could do was chuckle. "I'm surprised you'd actually talk to someone like me like that. Do you have any idea what I could do to you?" Asked Aziz.
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime30/08/15, 05:00 pm

"The thing is, that every word coming out of your mouth sounds like flirting to me, I don't know why, it just does," Pasia commented as she stretched out on the bench. "And trust me, I am acutely aware of what you can do to me. The thing is, you have no idea the damage and pain I could cause you."
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime30/08/15, 07:25 pm

Aziz couldn't help but chuckle at this girl, she was highly entertaining to be talking to and couldn't help but love her sass, she was also a very gorgeous person and that gave her an extra boost. "Well maybe it is, maybe it isn't, you just have to wait and find out if I am or not" Aziz replied. This girl was very intriguing.

"Oh yeah, like what Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime31/08/15, 12:52 am

"Well, I'm more of a girl's girl over all, so weather you are flirting or not, you won't get anything out of me," Pasia spelled it out for the rather annoying vampire.

"Oh, you want some examples," Pasia commented as she pulled out two needle like objects that floated just above her open hand. With a dramatic wiggle of the eyebrows, the end of the objects started to spark with electricity. "While this may look relatively innocent, this is about 40,000 volt right there, enough the cause your muscles to spaz and for you to basically lose control of your body. I also, because of my magic, have complete control of all 12 of these that I have on my body at one time, meaning it's very unlikely for even a vampire to be able to dodge them all." At the end, Pasia gave the vampire a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime31/08/15, 06:51 am

Aziz couldn't help but make a mocking o face. This girl sure did tell him but since he was a vampire and she was someone with a magical ability he could do this all day. His plan now was to get this girl to see him for who he really was and not the vampire side of him. "Are you sure? I don't think you know me really at all if you say that to me" Aziz responded to her.

He looked at what she had in her hand and had to say that he was highly impressed by this girl. "You know that this just makes me like you even more right?"
Back to top Go down
Pasia Argent
Freshman
Freshman
Pasia Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime01/10/15, 03:30 pm

"Okay, I guess my subtleties aren't getting through to you, so let me just spell it out. I'm a lesbian. I'm not interested in you because your a dude, not because your a vampire. I actually have a very good... friend who's a vampire. She does lovely things to me, so it nothing about that," Pasia states, leaving back on the bench.

"So, you like pain then? I can certainly deliver on that," Pasia replies with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)   Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice night, isn't it? (Pasia)
Page 1 of 1