Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Out for the night (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsOut for the night (Open) Sy48lsOut for the night (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Out for the night (Open) 2qu4qkk

Out for the night (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Out for the night (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime06/05/15, 07:25 am

The night spoke to her because of her werewolf gene. She wanted to enjoy a night out just walking in the moonlight. It wasn't a full moon so she wouldn't be turning into her werewolf side, but even if she did, she wouldn't mind it. The pain she would mind but not when she became her other side. The young girl was only a werewolf and kind of human and her other side spoke to her, she had to find her mate soon and fast. There was no way in hell that she could continue to stay single or her parents would be angry in her.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
Leader of the Werewolf Council
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 12:44 am

David was walking around the woods a little later than he normally would, his wife was asleep so he was able to sneak out for a moment. He was a little stressed out, his being the leader of the council was more than what he thought. But David could handle it, he always did. He didn't want to worry Tabi with this because he knew she'd worry and would get stressed. But she was a strong woman. He smiled at the thought.

He frowned a bit and stopped in his tracks, this was peculiar, another werewolf was around. He could sense it. He walked a bit more and stumbled upon a young girl. He smiled. " It's not safe for a young girl to be roaming around here so late at night." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 05:20 am

When she was walking she stopped dead in her tracks when she sensed another werewolf. The scent was familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. She turned around when she heard a voice and saw a man, well at least he was a fellow werewolf and not someone completely different who was stronger then her and could hurt her. "Yes I know its late but the night speaks to me, as I'm sure you know that feeling as well" him being a werewolf meant a lot really, she hasn't seen another werewolf outside of her family.

"I'm Meeda by the way, its nice to meet you" she held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 05:55 am

David chuckled and he nodded as he walked towards her. She was a werewolf as well. " The night speaks to me also, but for many different reasons." He said with a small smile as he came closer to the girl, she was pretty young, maybe around his age or so. He'd seen quite a bit of older wolfs but not a lot of young ones around here. " You're not from around here are you?" He asked curiously.

David shook her outstretched hand. " I'm David, it's nice to meet you too." He said and he let go of her hand. " So, what brings you out here besides the moon calling to you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 02:21 pm

When he talked about how the moon spoke to him as well, Meeda knew it was the truth. A werewolf loved being outside at night all for different reasons. Hell Meeda could be out here the entire night and not get tired of the scenery. "I bet" was all she said to him. When he asked if she was from around here she shook her head. "No, I'm only here to attend LVH, its a great school and I love being there and all that" she explained to him. "I'm also hoping to find my mate."

When he introduced himself, she smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you to David" she said to him. When he asked about why she was walking around there at night, she shrugged. "Just wanted to take a stroll in the moonlight."
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 02:04 am

David shoved his hands in his pockets and nodded, he loved being out here in the night. He wore a short sleeved black t-shirt, dark jeans, and boots. He looked at the sky and saw no cloud in sight. When she spoke that she was attending school he nodded and smiled softly. " Ah, luna vermiculus, good school. I've heard a lot of good things from there." He said, when she said she was looking for her mate he looked at her and blinked. " You look a little young to be worrying about that."

David nodded. " I understand that. It's nice to walk around in the moonlight." He said as he started walking. " I could use some company, though, if you'd like." He added as he looked over his shoulder at Meeda.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 03:38 pm

When he talked about how good her school was, she couldn't help but agree. "It definitely is, I am just really glad that I am able to have this kind of experience at school. Did you go there?" Meeda asked David. When he talked about the whole mate thing, she had a sad expression and nodded to him. "I know, but if I don't find my mate in the next year, my father will disown me" she hated how her father would say or do something like that to his little girl.

When he talked about company, she nodded and walked with him. "I'm glad that you're also keeping me company by the way."
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 11:41 pm

David walked with Meeda and when she asked about if he went there he nodded. " Yep. I went there, I met my wife there, and i graduated third in my class." He told her with a smile, it had been the best years of his life there. " It sounds like you enjoy attending Luna." He added. When she spoke sadly about her father disowning her if she didn't find her mate within the next year he shook his head. " He shouldn't say stuff like that. Do you want me to talk to him for you?" He asked, you couldn't just force someone to find their life mate, it takes time, and fate. Also him being the Werewolf leader he could tell her father so and tell him to stop the threats.

David nodded. " Not a problem." He said as he walked with Meeda. " So what year are you in at Luna?" He asked her after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 05:06 am

When David talked about how he went to Luna and met his wife, she couldn't help but smile. "That sounds like a fairy tale story, she is a lucky girl as well" she said. She didn't know his wife or him very well but she knew when she saw pure love and that is what is happening now. "Yes I love Luna." When he talked about her father, she got kind of sad. "I'm used to it, I'm the mistake child really, so I get more of the rules and demands then my older siblings" she was the outsider in her home. "And you don't have to, my father is an Alpha and he doesn't like taking demands" Meeda told him.

"I'm a Junior. The years have flown by faster then ever."
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime11/05/15, 04:43 am

David chuckled. " Well, actually I met her at the market while i was attending school if you want to get technical. But I guess it was still like a fairy tail." He said with a smile. " I'm the lucky one actually." He added as he looked at Meeda. He was glad to here she loved Luna, it was a pretty good school and he enjoyed his time there.

David shook his head when he heard Meeda call herself the mistake child. " No child is ever a mistake even if they're not planned. I believe every child born was born for a reason. Whether they do something small or something big, they still shouldn't get more rules or demands than the other siblings." He told her, giving her his opinion. He kinda smirked a bit when she said her father was an Alpha and he didn't like taking demands. " Well if I spoke to him he'd have no other choice but too take a demand from me. Since I am an Alpha as well as the Werewolf Council leader." He added, he never really flaunted either of those cards, but they did come in handy.

" Ah. So you'll be graduating next year. Any plans on what you'll be doing after you graduate?" He asked curiously as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime11/05/15, 05:50 am

When David talked about how he met his wife, she couldn't help but think it was romantic but knowing her, she would never ever be that lucky but she shouldn't be thinking of boys when she had a mate to find. "That is a lovely story, you seem to be a lucky one for meeting your life long partner there."

"As for me being a mistake child, that's all my siblings and parents always said. I think my one brother stopped when him and I bonded and now he looks at me as his sister. As for my father, he didn't want me to be born but I was and now I am taking orders from him" she rolled her eyes. Her father was a cruel and mean man. "Oh my gosh, you're the council leader" Meeda got a little afraid at this.

"Yes I will and my plan right now is to get as far away from my family as possible" Meeda answered.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime12/05/15, 02:02 am

David nodded, he was definitely lucky to have Tabi in his life. He needed nothing else except Tabi, well, he would love to have a mini Tabi or a mini him running around the house, but he would wait until Tabi was ready to have kids before he thought about that. " Yes I am lucky. Just like your mate, whoever he may be, will be lucky to have a girl like you in his life." He said with a smile.

David listened to Meeda's story and he just couldn't believe how a father couldn't love his child, although Meeda seemed similar to Tabi. Tabi's father just looked at her like a piece of property, while Meeda's looked at her like a mistake. " What is it with father's nowadays? It seems like none are very nice." He said, he was glad his father was not one of those type of dads. His father even treated Tabi like his own daughter before she and David got married. " Yes I am. Why are you so afraid?" David asked concerned, he hadn't meant to scare the girl, he just wanted to let her know he could help if she wanted him too.

" Ah." He said with a small nod as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:10 am

Meeda could tell that David would be a good dad one day, hopefully he would be better then hers who likes to make up rules that her siblings probably didn't need to follow. Her older brother already found his mate and her and her other siblings have not yet. "Thank you David."

Meeda couldn't help but let a small smile come to her face. "Yes I can believe that, my father is probably the worst but he is still my dad no matter how he treats me. I know that one day I am going to be free from him and I am going to be the happiest person in the world" Meeda was waiting for that day to come. "Because you're the leader of the werewolf council, and you have the ability to right a wrong" Meeda explained.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime13/05/15, 04:31 am

David waved her thanks away. " You're welcome." He said as he walked with Meeda, she was seemed like a nice kid, he didn't know why her dad disliked her so much other than she was an accident. David listened to her speak and he nodded slightly. " You only have a year left at Luna, hopefully it'll fly by pretty fast. Also, when you graduate, you can always join the council but not get into the politics of it all. It's basically one big happy family that takes care of each other no matter what." He told her with a smile, he was glad his pack all treated each other like family, it made things easy to handle in case anyone did something stupid.

" And that makes you afraid of me?" David asked, because he could right a wrong that made Meeda scared? He shrugged inwardly. " Do you want me to talk to your father?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime13/05/15, 05:40 am

When David talked about how she had only one more year left, she smiled. "I cannot wait for the day that I graduate, I can always live without my family somewhere nice" she could picture it now. When he talked about the council, she smiled big. "Really? That would be fantastic" she had always wanted to be on the council but her father always told her that they would never hire her because she had no talent.

"Don't worry, I can get over it, its just my father used to say some pretty bad things to me about how if I ever talk to the leader, he'd have me killed and stuff like that" Meeda explained. "If you want you can, but I don't think he'd listen."
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime15/05/15, 01:12 am

David listened to her and nodded. He could see her already picturing herself away from her family. He smiled as it seemed that she was excited about being able to be on the council. " Good. My pack welcomes anyone and everyone, like i said, if you dislike politics you are still welcome and do not have to participate in them." He said with a smile. He himself did not care for the politics or the meetings, but he was voted as leader, so he had no choice.

David stopped and stared at Meeda, her father told her that David would kill her? " I'm probably one of the most harmless people around, unless you mess with my wife or pack members, than you'll have cujo on your arse." He said jokingly referring to the movie 'Cujo'. " The Werewolf council does not kill any of our kind unless they have gone rogue. Otherwise if they've done terrible things we arrest them." He added honestly. " I think i'll talk with you dad, like I said, he'll have no choice but to answer to me."
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime15/05/15, 05:33 am

When David offered her the most best experience a girl could ever have, she couldn't turn it down for nothing. Finally after all these years she will have a family that will support and love her and she was ready for it. "I do believe in politics" she exclaimed. "Well most of the time I do" Meeda laughed a little bit.

Meeda knew that he was serious but yet she was not afraid of him anymore... well maybe just a little bit but she didn't let it show on her face. "I promise I will not David, you can trust me with anything" Meeda explained. "Well good luck with talking to my father, he is very hard headed" Meeda warned David.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime17/05/15, 05:10 am

David was a bit surprised that Meeda wanted to get into the politics of it as well, he thought a young girl her age would find that kind of stuff boring. " You're interested in the politics side of it too i take it." He said kindly and with a warm smile. " Haha, I find the politics and meetings boring, but I get through them the best I can. Because I know i have a lot of people counting on me to make the right decisions. Not everyone agrees with said decision but they respect it." He said.

David looked at her and nodded. " I'm glad. These days it's hard to trust anyone. Especially with those 'Unseen' around these days." He said with a shake of his head, Dastan and the Vampire council would need to get ahold of her before she did something stupid. " Well I'm hard headed as well. But we'll see how well your father takes to me not backing down."
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime17/05/15, 05:24 am

Meeda couldn't help but nod her head with a smile on her face. She had a thing for politics only because when her family did things without her, it made her smarter because she would read and all of that. "Yes I do, I would read stories about it and fell in love with it" Meeda explained. "You sound like a good leader, if you ever need an extra hand about politics you can always ask me, I love them and I can also be very helpful" Meeda offered.

"What is the unseen really? I've heard a lot of different stories and I'm not sure which one is which" She asked him, she wanted to know. "Well good luck with that, but I'm glad I have at least a fellow werewolf who actually doesn't think I'm a waste of space by my side" Meeda was grateful for David.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime18/05/15, 01:45 am

David chuckled a bit. " Well you'll get along just fine with some of the council members that truly love the politics aspects." He said, it was hard to find those kind of people nowadays, he nodded to her offer. " Thanks. I think i've got a small grasp on the politics, i just don't care for them much. As for me being a good leader I'm not sure, I'm the youngest out of all the council leaders. Tabi, you, and my pack would all probably disagree if i said I didn't think I was a good leader."

David sighed and they came to the edge of the woods and he sat down on the ground. " The Unseen is a group formed of vampires, demons, witches, warlocks, etc; their leader, Ophelia Boudreaux, is a demoness who wants all the humans to be wiped out before they wipe us out. She wishes for the creatures to rule and the humans that survive to be our slaves. She's a real piece of work I'll tell you that." He said as he leaned his back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime18/05/15, 06:52 pm

"I hope the rest of the council does like me, sometimes I get nervous and then I forget who I am and I start to ramble a lot" Meeda always hoped people would accept her because her family did nothing in return for her kindness to them. "But by meeting you today, I can honestly tell you that you're not a failure, you're one hell of a guy David and you were born to be a leader to your pack" Meeda had just met this man and she already trusted him more then she should let him.

"That's awful" Meeda could only say that because she was shocked.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime20/05/15, 03:56 am

David chuckled. " Don't worry about being nervous, they'll like you." He said with a smile, he got the feeling she hoped they would accept her because her family didn't. He knew his pack would because they knew what it was like to be alone and no one accepting them for being different. " Well thank you. Some days I feel like that, other days I don't." He admitted, he knew a lot of people would tell him that, but it sounded different when he had only just met this girl and she told him that, he didn't really believe his council members or friends because they knew him for a long time and only told him what he wanted to hear.

" Yes it is awful. But don't worry, we'll get her, bring her to justice, and hopefully this war will be over." He said with a sad smile, he hoped this war would be over so he and his wife could start their own little family.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime20/05/15, 06:31 am

Meeda was a different kind of wolf then her family wanted her to be. Meeda was kind and loyal and her family really didn't want her but now that she had met David and he has basically offered her a spot in his pack, she was happy to know that someone and somewhere that people wanted her and she was extremely happy about that little predicament. "Thank you David, you have no idea how much that means to me" she smiled. So she had a family but not blood related, she is just glad that there is a place for her after all. "And that's understandable but you're a great guy who deserves to be happy and know that he is a fantastic leader" Meeda explained.

"I hope the war will be over soon as well" she agreed.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime21/05/15, 10:41 pm

David smiled, anytime he met a werewolf that needed a nice loving family he offered them a place in his pack. From what he heard Meeda needed a family, so she was welcomed with open arms into his pack. " You're welcome. My wife will love you, she's basically momma wolf to everyone in the pack." He told her, he could already see Tabi and Meeda being best friends.

" The war will end in one way or another, hopefully it'll end where Ophelia is in jail and there is no blood spilt." He said, he had a feeling it wouldn't end that way though.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 05:26 am

Meeda couldn't help but smile. Finally after all her time walking the Earth she actually found a family that would love and accept her. She didn't even have to find her mate now if she didn't want to. She was only looking because her father had threatened her into doing it. Meeda was a little afraid of her father but not anymore. She was a grown woman who needed to stick up for herself every now and again. "Thank you David, you have no idea how much that means to me and I cannot wait to meet this Tabi that you seem to love" Meeda smiled.

"I agree, no one needs to get hurt because of one person" Meeda agreed.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 05:39 am

Thana had been out, and looking for the werewolf leader. David, and saw him speaking with a girl but really needed to speak with him. She was in full Hunter form, but wasn't trying to kill anyone tonight. Tonight she was trying to save someone, and needed David.

Waiting a moment before walking over, Thana looked at David. And smiled at the girl, obviously a werewolf and a young one. "Hello little one." She said kindly, and looked at the Werewolf Leader. "David, a quick word?" Thana asked, she guessed it was unusual what she was doing. Being nice and not trying to hunt, but that's not what she was a hunter for. She was a helper, for the creatures. The good ones anyway. Thana was sure she knew the girl from LVH, but didn't really focus on that and instead focused on David.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 11:16 pm

David smiled at Meeda. " I can't wait for the two of you to meet either. I know you'll be the best of friends." He said, he than turned as he heard someone approach, he recognized the young girl. Thana Semele. She was a part of the Hunters Council. " Thana?"He asked as he walked towards her, he moved the two of them over so Meeda wouldn't hear.

" What's wrong?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest, whatever was wrong it seemed important.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime23/05/15, 05:23 am

"Oh I know" Meeda said. Another person showed up and whatever it was seemed to be important. When David left her there to talk to this other girl, she wasn't sure if she should leave or stand there so she just stood there trying to make the best of it. She didn't know what the other girl wanted and Meeda bet that it was something to do with the pack, but she wasn't completely sure on what it was, the moon looked and felt amazing to Meeda.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime23/05/15, 05:28 am

Thana smiled at the girl again and walked away slightly and looked at david and nodded when he said her name , " I'm sorry to disturb you but I need to ask you your permission to cross into Wolf lands ." Thana explained , she had already lost one of his kind because she wasn't good enough. So this time her job was more then personal.

" There is a rogue wolf, mid twenties , he has gone into your territory , Wolf territory . I don't want you to have him hunted I want to find him and try save him ." Thana said to her friend, and ally. Both leaders , she had told of her wanting to try save instead of hunt. She knew how to now, now it was a matter of getting to the wolf man in time .
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime23/05/15, 11:35 pm

David looked back at Meeda. " I'll be right back than we can continue our walk." He told her kindly before going with Thana and listening to her talk. " For what?" He asked when she wanted permission to enter his lands. When she began to explain he nodded his head.

" What's the rogue wolf's name?" He asked her, he knew there was an 80/20 chance of bringing a rogue wolf back to how they were. But anything to save someone was okay by him. " Okay. You can come into our territory and save the wolf if you can, if not, than do whatever it is that you have to." He told her, he hated being the one to tell people that if it doesn't work out that they have to arrest or kill them.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime24/05/15, 12:02 am

Thana looked at David, "Samuel Jones." She said to him, not knowing if David knew him personally or not. David knew the risk, the chance of her being able to bring him back was at the moment minimal. She nodded when he gave her permission to do what she had to though, "I wont fail this time David. " Thana promised him, and gave him a piece of paper with a rune on it. "It will glow red if it worked, then I will bring the boy to you. If it glows red prepare a council."

Thana looked at David and over at the girl, "I wont keep you any longer tonight, goodnight David." She said to him, she wasn't going to fail. Not this time. This time she would bring the boy back. Thana gave a last fleeting wave to David before walking off, leaving him to talk to whoever it was he was talking to. Her mission at hand and underfoot.
Back to top Go down
David Thomas
David Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 11:18 pm

(OOC: I thought it was Meeda's turn to post Razz)

David listened to the name but it did not sound familiar. " Doesn't ring any bells sadly." He said with a sigh. " I know you won't, you didn't fail last time either, you did what you had to do. Will do, when it glows red the Council will already have been assembled." He said with a nod as he took the paper.

" Good night Thana, be careful." He told Thana as she walked away, David walked back over to Meeda with a kind smile. " Sorry about that, do you want to continue our walk?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 06:33 am

Meeda waited for David to return but got distracted by the moon that was high above. She could hear the wolf in her practically purring with delight. She didn't hear David come back until he began to speak and looked at him. She gave him a smile and gave a small nod. "Sure, its still a nice night which I'm grateful for. So what was that girl talking to you about?" Meeda asked before continuing. "Unless you can't tell me."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 07:04 am

(That was my bad, sorry you two)

Thana nodded as she listened to her friend, "I wont complete the change back until I am in front of the council. Get Dastan and Jules there too I need witnesses." She said to him, before walking off and disappearing. Tonight she was going to get it done, and she was going to prove herself and to the council of both creatures. She was going to get it done. And this time she wouldn't fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for the night (Open)   Out for the night (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for the night (Open)
Page 1 of 1