Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsRevenge is a dish best served........Julian? Sy48lsRevenge is a dish best served........Julian? Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? 2qu4qkk

Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Empty
PostSubject: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime09/05/15, 06:19 am

Thana was out and walking down the alleyways, she watched the world around her. Then went to her old house, she hadn't told anyone , not even Gabriel. She walked and looked at the destroyed house, it had been hidden with runes and magic. Thana stood and watched the house, standing there. Her memories coming back to her.

Thana remembered the night it happened, she had been here. Her and her parents, they had been home, just enjoying a night together just chilling. When suddenly a vampire had attacked, she had gone to the lower floors, her parents had been killed in the floor above. She remembered it all, and hated it. She hadn't been strong enough to stop the vampire, the vampire that had drunk her blood, had hurt her. He was the reason why she had problems when making love, he hadn't raped her, but he had done something.......So that she couldn't have pleasure without pain.

Thana stood in front of the house, and walked through the wrecked things, picking up a teddy bear here and there, she had on a simple jacket over her singlet. She had gotten permission to leave her Uni for a few days, and was kneeling in front of her old wrecked room, this had been her childhood. She had teddies here, and picked up an old photo, it had been of her and her parabati. She looked at the eternal burning rune on her arm, she missed him. Hell she missed her best friend, and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime10/05/15, 06:11 am

Julian walked inside the front door of a home he had destroyed. He got addicted to human blood and went on a bad frenzy and killed entire families, except with this one. He killed the mother and father, but not the little girl, he swore after Krislyn's sister, he'd never harm a little girl again. But in his frenzy he drank some of her blood and it was very addicting. After he drank her blood he didn't really remember what happened.

Now, he was making an effort to visit all the homes he ruined, trying to make up for what he had done. He walked into the house and frowned when he smelled a familiar scent, he walked inside the house and saw a young woman. He walked up to her. " You sure you should be here all by yourself petite?" He asked her as he leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime10/05/15, 06:15 am

Thana turned around as she heard a voice, THAT voice, she would never forget it. She immediately drew a knife, her large hunting knife and faced him. "Julian." She breathed, hate in her eyes. He had destroyed everything, she had waited so long to kill him. She had been hunting him for years, and he had hurt one of her friends as well.

"I am not Petite Sir." She said in a scithing voice in French, "You took my family, and you will pay for it." Thana told him, her concentration not breaking, "You ruined my life. Now I will take yours."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime13/05/15, 01:09 am

Julian saw the girl pull out a hunting knife and when she did, he recognized her. It was Thana Semele, whose parents happened to be hunters, he happened to kill them. " You're parents weren't the nicest people Ms. Semele, they hunted and killed our kind for sport, not because the creatures were bad and needed to be stopped." Julian said as he leaned lazily against the door frame, he was not intimidated by her.

" Now, put the knife away so we can chat like two grown adults." He said, he did not feel like getting poked today so he asked her nicely to put it away.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime13/05/15, 01:28 am

Thana looked at Julian, not moving. " That's what most of the hunters did my parents were no different." Thana said, and when he asked to put her hunting Knife away she didn't . She wasn't going to let him hurt her again, " Why do you can make me your blood bag again ?" She said, " That's not happening Julian . I am a full fledged Hunter now, I am not standing down . Not to you ."

Thana glared at him, this was the man that took everything . Oh she was supposed to tske him to Dastan and he would let her kill Julian, but she could live with not doing that if she had to . Shit happened , but this time it would be his blood in her hands .
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime22/05/15, 04:59 am

Julian rolled his eyes. " I have much prettier blood bags than you dear so I really don't need you for that." He said as he looked at Thana. " You should stand down. You need to stand down. I promised someone close to me that if I wished to keep her in my life i wouldn't hurt anyone." He told her firmly, he did not want to loose Krislyn again.

Julian saw that thana was thinking, he made a small 'hmm' noise. " Fine. Since you want to be a blood bag, so be it." He than flitted faster than usual, knocked the knife out of her hand, and knocked her out. He than took her downstairs to her fathers lab and put her on a metal slab and tied her down.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime22/05/15, 05:04 am

Looking at the man that took everything Thana saw him move, but in all her years of training she had never seen anyone move as fast as he did. Even with her runes, and her gifts she was still too slow and felt him knock the knife out and felt only a solid thwack on the back of her head before everything went black.

Thana woke up after what seemed like hours, and groggily looked around her. Her head hurt and she couldn't see clearly, her eyes weren't focusing. She assumed she had a concussion, but tried to move her arms and couldn't and focused on trying to focus her eyes. She knew this place.....she was sure of it. Her fathers lab....where he helped all the creatures. What was she doing here?
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime05/06/15, 05:37 am

Julian had carried Thana downstairs to her fathers basement and strapped her down onto a metal slab. He put a needle into her arm and began to drain her blood, she wanted to be a blood bag? Than fine. She would be a blood bag for him and every other vampire this side of the map. He had a big bag full of her blood already by the time she woke.

" Ah. Good morning Ms. Semele, how are you feeling?" He asked with a bit of a smug smirk on his face. " You recognize this place don't you? This is where your father killed a lot of innocent creatures. He claimed to be helping them but he wasn't, not really anyway." He said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime09/06/15, 01:55 am

Thana groaned as she woke up fully and saw the needle in her arm and began trying to pull it away, but couldn't because this bastard had strapped her in and she looked at him with anger. She didn't want to be a blood bag. She tried to gasp as she saw how much blood he had taken, but was already dizzy. If he filled another bag.. Her body would go into overdrive and her body would make it faster then he could drain it. Which meant bad news for her.

She glared as Julian spoke, " Lying.. You your lying he never , never hurt them ." She said, " Why did you bring me here ?"
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime10/06/15, 02:51 am

Julian herd some stirring and turned around and saw Thana was awake. He smirked and leaned against the counter. " Look who's awake. Good morning." He said before turning back around and looking at Thana's fathers notebook. When Thana began to speak he listened before he answered her. " He did those things to them. 'Subject 222 finally goes unconscious after loosing more than 14 pints of blood. He than awoke for a few moments before his heart finally stopped beating.' 'Subject 645 had even greater success! He lost nearly 20 pints before loosing consciousness. His heart finally gave out after ten pints more were taken. Both subjects were vampires of a nearby clan.' those were your fathers words." He said as he read from the journal thana's father wrote in.

" Don't believe me? Look for yourself, is that or isn't that his handwriting?" He asked as he held the book above her face. " To tell you the truth about your father and what a truly terrible man he was." He added when she asked why he had brought her here.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime10/06/15, 03:19 am

Thana struggled against the bonds and tried to escape, and stopped as she heard him speaking. No...No she knew her father wasn't nice but......To do that.to those who she was trying and her family was trying to protect....That had been their job. Hunters job. "N-no." She whimpered, but when she saw his handwriting she sunk. The thought of..it was horrible.

"So you are going to take out what my father did on me." Thana said softly, she felt horrible. What her father was done, she hated it. It was.........this was horrible. She was beginning to break, and didn't want to hear what else he had to say and refused to look at Julian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?   Revenge is a dish best served........Julian? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge is a dish best served........Julian?
Page 1 of 1