Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
I can't believe this (Julian) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsI can't believe this (Julian) Sy48lsI can't believe this (Julian) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
I can't believe this (Julian) 2qu4qkk

I can't believe this (Julian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

I can't believe this (Julian) Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:49 am

Krislyn decided to come to the graveyard when it was closed. It was around ten at night and she had four different roses for each of her family members grave. She had them all buried side by side and when she arrived at their headstones she placed a rose on each one. There was never a day where she didn't miss them. Her siblings and parents meant the world to her and now they were gone and there was nothing she could have done to stop it. She heard a noise but didn't think anything of it.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 06:04 am

Julian watched as Krislyn had left her school and went somewhere, he followed slowly behind her and saw she came to the graveyard. Ah, she must be coming to pay her respects to her family. He followed her and watched from a distance as she put roses on each grave, in a way he felt bad for killing her parents, but mainly because that was probably what pushed her away from him.

Julians boots crunched loudly in the grass, he accidentally stepped on a twig and it snapped, he glared at said twig and walked up behind her. " Hello, Mon Chere Krislyn." He said, knowning when he spoke in french she would know it was him, it was time to come out of the shadows as they say.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 06:26 am

When she heard the twig break she didn't think anything of it, it was night time and kids liked to come in here to get drunk and all that fun stuff humans like to do to get on their parents nerves. But when she heard the French and the familiar voice in her ear, she knew that she was caught. The blonde vampire slowly turned around and her breath hitched when she saw Julian standing right behind her. No, she couldn't have gotten caught, her spies told her he was in Europe trying to find her, but here he was standing right in front of her.

"Julian, how did you find me. You're supposed to be in Europe" Krislyn was going to have to run again, she backed up so there was a little space but silently cursed at herself when she bumped into her father's headstone.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 02:02 am

Julian smelled the nervousness coming off her scent, he smirked and flitted up to her as she bumped into her fathers headstone. He grabbed her arms and held them at her sides so she couldn't fight her way out. When she asked how he found her he chuckled darkly.

" Easy. I sent your little spies on a wild goose chase with a doppelgänger, I've been following you this whole time Ma petite fille (my little girl)." He said with a smirk. " Why did you run from me?" He asked as he stared into her eyes.

" Didn't i give you everything you ever asked for? Didn't I show you how many times I loved you?" He asked her. " I want you to come home Krislyn, it's time to stop running and playing games."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 05:47 am

When he grabbed her arms and held them tightly so she couldn't run or fight back, she knew she was screwed. Tears came to her eyes but she refused to let them fall. Julian wasn't a vampire to mess with but yet she ran from him and now she was making up for her fault in running away. She would never really stop running because he was a monster, he killed her family and now she was stuck with a man who fell in love with her but yet she didn't love him back.

"You're an asshole Julian" how could she have been so stupid? She should have known that he was following her and she was living the life when he was in the shadows when she thought he was in Europe but no he was not. He was near her this entire time and now she felt utterly stupid. "I'm not your little girl Mon Kidnappeur (My kidnapper)" she spoke back in French. "I ran away because I hate you, I hate everything that you've done and there is no way you can make up for destroying my life. I was supposed to be married with children as a human, I can't do that now" the blonde spat back with anger. She wanted him to hurt like he made her hurt when he murdered her family.

"Yes you gave me everything I asked for and you don't love me, you love yourself. You killed my family and now you want me to actually love and trust you? No, it doesn't work that way" Kris replied. She was tired of his games and his false love. "I'm not coming home" she struggled to get out of his grip, she kicked and pushed and when she felt his arms loosen a bit, she saw it as an opportunity to push and run. When she did that she ran like hell and didn't look back.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 03:08 am

Julian saw the tears in Krislyn's eyes and in his heart he hated it but his face showed nothing but a cold smirk. It was stupid of her to try and run away from him, he always found her in the end, always. No matter how far she ran, no matter where she hid, he always found her even if she didn't know it.

Julian laughed loudly. " Aww Krislyn, you flatter me." He said with his dark smirk growing wider, when she called him a kidnapper he chuckled darkly. " I see you've been working on your French. But i didn't kidnap you, you could've died with your family or be turned, but I decided that your life was worth saving." He said. When she spoke he listened to her. " Actually, vampires can have children, i know a few who do, you would be married if you had stayed with me Krisy." He added calling her by her old nickname.

Julian sighed. " You're never going to let that go are you? I was young and stupid when I killed your family why can't you just forgive me?" He held on tightly to her arms, until she squirmed and pushed out of his grip. He let her run for a bit before he used his telekinesis to hold her in place. He flitted to her and tsked. " Tsk tsk tsk, Now that was not very nice Ms. Krislyn." He said as he waved his finger side to side. " A year in the dungeon should be an accurate punishment."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 05:54 am

He was a bastard, she hated him and there was nothing she could do to stop it. He had her life in the palm of his hand and apparently he was going to do what he wanted with her and that would mean she would be a puppet. But Krislyn would never let that happen, she was never ever going to let this man make decisions for her, she was a person with a really good heart and she was also brave. She was not going to let him get the best of her.

"Didn't know you still had a heart to flatter" Krislyn said with a smirk of her own. No way he was going to win this. "Yes I have and yes you did. You killed my family, turned me against my will, and then you dragged me to your place. I'd rather have died then become a vampire, you just couldn't let me go" Krislyn said with hatred. "I don't want to marry you! I want to marry a man who loves and appreciates me. So I beg of you, please let me go so I can move on" Krislyn begged for him to stop with his love he had for her and let her be loved by another.

"Because you're a monster" she said to him simply, he killed her family and now he wanted to hold her hostage once again. She was able to get semi far but when he used his telekinesis to keep her in place, she silently cursed at him. She forgot about that little power he had. "Let me go Julian" was all she said to that. When he talked about a dungeon and keeping her in it, she lost it. "See! This is why I will never love you!" She screamed to him.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 02:39 am

Julian could see the determination on Krislyns face and he absolutely loved that about her. It was one of the many things that attracted him to her, he knew she wasn't going to let him get the best of her, but in time he would, he always seemed too.

Julian laughed again. " Oh I do have one, it might be cold, it might be barely beating, but it's there. Just don't let anyone else know that." He said putting a finger to his lips. He shook his head as she spoke some more. " Not only that, but if I had left you there in that house with all the blood, another vampire would have come and finished what I had started. I wouldn't risk it."

" I do love you, I appreciate you when you stay." He stated. " No." He added to her request, he had to admit hearing Krisy begging was something she rarely did so he cherished it a bit. " I've been called worse things than a monster love." He stated seriously, he shook his head at her second demand as he slowly walked over to her.

" Can't do that sweetheart. You'll just run again." He stated, when she screamed at him he smirked. " Alright then, you can either: Come back home and hear me out and listen to how I've changed or I'll kill that little fairy girl you were talking to at Luna Vermiculus." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 05:54 am

Krislyn knew that one of the reasons he took her was because she was the only one who actually stood up to him and that was one of the problems she had to work with. She didn't love Julian, she hated him for everything that he has done. Krislyn silently prayed to her family and hoped that she would come out of this conversation a free woman and not a pet.

Krislyn rolled her eyes. "Are you sure its there? I really don't think you have one but if you want to pretend that you do, go right ahead" she didn't believe he had one in his black and cold soul. "I wanted you to kill me and leave me there to die with the rest of my family, but you decided to turn and take me with you" Krislyn wanted to die the night that her family died but fate had something else in store.

"I don't love you Julian and you can't make me" she said to him. There was no way she could love a monster like him. When he turned down her request she pouted a little bit. "Oh have you been called worse? Well it looks like I need to come up with better words to piss you off" Krislyn replied. She was going to make him hurt like he hurt her.

"No I won't" she half lied but the other part was the truth, she loved attending school and now she probably wouldn't. "I have school Julian" she said to him. When he brought up Thana, she looked at him with wide eyes. She wasn't going to let that little girl die and not because of her. She'd fight for Thana's life even though technically she just met the girl but the girl had a heart and a good soul. "Fine, I'll come back, but you have to keep letting me attend school. And know this, you can try and play with my mind and break me but I'll never love you nor carry any of your children" Krislyn replied to him.

Last edited by Krislyn Parrish on 05/05/15, 06:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 06:16 am

(OOC: Freya, not Thana Razz. I was going to post as Freya yesterday but completely forgot he doesn't know she talked with Thana lol. Sorry hun for not posting as Freya and that this reply is so short)

Julian laughed. " You know I have a heart because you are the only one who has a key to it." He growled a bit as he looked in her eye's. He shook his head again. " Like I'd seriously let a gorgeous, feisty, smart mouthed girl die or be turned by another vampire? I don't think so." He added seriously.

Julian sighed, she was right, you can't make someone love you. But he was going to sure as hell try and show her that she loved him. He laughed a bit again. " Good luck with that Krisy, whatever you say really won't have an effect." He added with a shrug.

Julian frowned, he saw something in her eyes. " I get the feeling we aren't talking about the same girl here." He said suspiciously. " Who else were you talking to besides the blondie?" He asked darkly.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 06:25 am

(OOC: Oh sorry lol, I changed it to Freya instead of Thana and its okay Very Happy)

When he spoke about how she had the key to his heart, she rolled her eyes. That was the most cheesiest thing he has ever said to her yet. "Really? That is so typical for a guy to say to a woman" she rolled her eyes. "You're a crazy nutter did you know that darling" she said sarcastically. She wanted to mess with his mind like he did hers.

When he took into realization that you couldn't make someone love you, she was glad she got him to see that fact. She didn't want anything to do with him and he didn't care. He 'loved' her apparently. "Oh trust me I will and there will be nothing you can say or do to change that" Krislyn replied to him.

When he saw something in her face, she knew she had the wrong person. He was talking about Freya, not Thana. He had no idea about the hunter girl that she had talked to. That just meant that she had to protect both girls from him. "No one" she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime06/05/15, 03:58 am

(OOC: It's okay, made things interesting lol)

Julian shook his head. " Is it corny? Yes. Is it true? Very." He said so seriously it actually surprised him a bit but he did not show it on his face. " Yes I did know that, glad you finally noticed." He added with a chuckle, he knew he made the right choice to change her when he did, how could he ever live without her spunk?

Julain looked at Krislyn smugly. " Oh we'll see about that." He said as he looked at her, he would accept her challenge, but he knew he'd win. There were some things she could say that would affect him, not many, but there were a few.

He grabbed her roughly by the chin and made her look him in the eye's. " You're lying." He growled. Julian grabbed her arms and flitted him to his home that was not to far, he placed her on the couch but continued using his telekinises. " Now, think about your next answer very clearly," he said coldly as he spun a metal stake that was laying on the bar. " who were you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime06/05/15, 07:21 am

(OOC: It definitely did lol)

She watched Julian and wanted to slap him in the face but didn't, but she was tempted to. "Whatever you say master" she rolled her eyes. She felt like a prisoner with him but according to whatever he said next, he'd probably try to convince her that he wasn't her master. "Well its kind of hard not to" she mumbled to him. But she knew he'd hear it. She wanted to get back at him one day but that would never happen since he'll use his power on her to get her to stay still.

When he accepted her challenge, she refused to show defeat. The blonde was anything but weak and there was no way in hell he was winning after all these years she has tried to stay in hiding from him. "Oh we will" was all she could say to him. There was no way she was giving up now, she was going to win and find happiness one day, but she hoped and prayed it wasn't going to be with him.

She was grabbed roughly and let out a small yelp and she looked him in the eyes. "No I'm not" she continued to lie. She wasn't giving up Thana, he watched her conversation with Freya but not Thana and there was no way he was going to find out. She was grabbed and taken back to his home, she thought of Deja vu when she was thrown on the couch. He used telekinesis to get her to stay still and she had to think of something to get him to stop. She saw the silver stake and knew she was in trouble. "Someone who actually understands me instead of trying to control me like someone I know" it wasn't a lie.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 06:14 am

Julian smirked a bit. " Now, i do like it when you call me 'master' it not only seems fitting but is extremely sexy." He said darkly, he knew that'd make her never say that again. He did yet didn't like that, it was not a title he really liked much. He chuckled a bit at her second statement. " I heard that. Better watch your tongue if you wish to keep it." He said coldly.

Julian loved seeing that determination, it was his favorite part of her personality, a part of him wanted to break her of it, another part wanted her to keep that sass. It was a war within him. He would decide that another day.

Julian glared at her and stopped spinning the stake, he could see she was not lying, but he wanted a name. " I want a name Krislyn, if you don't give me one I'll jam this stake in you heart and finally put you out of your misery." He stated coldly and deathly serious, if this was the only way he would get her to speak, than so be it.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 02:16 pm

When he said that her calling him master was sexy, she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "You sound like a creepy pig. Did you know that?" Well it wasn't a total lie. When he talked about her tongue, she couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Well then rip it out because I'd like not being able to talk to you ever again" she replied with hatred. He killed her family and now he wanted her to like him. No way.

When he spoke about how he wanted a name and that he'd jam the stake in her heart, she glared at him and fought hard with the telekinesis and finally broke out of it and took the stake from him with her vampire strength before he could take it back. "I'll do it for you" she jammed the stake into her chest, it almost hit her heart but it didn't, but it sure as hell was close. She gasped because of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 01:28 am

Julian rolled his eyes. " And you sound like a spoiled brat, didn't anyone ever tell you that?" He spat back. He chuckled darkly at her. " I wouldn't rip your tongue out, I'd make you chew it out yourself. So you could never talk to your friends, your future husband, you future kids, ever." He told her darkly, his eyes burning.

Julian watched her break out of his telekinesis and he watched her with surprised eyes as she jammed the stake in her chest. He sighed irritatedly. " You idiot." He growled as he pulled the stake out of her chest. " Next time, check to make sure it's an actual wooden stake before jamming it in your chest." He said as he tapped the plastic stake against the bar. " I painted it silver to give the illusion it's metal, nice trick huh?" He laughed as he tossed the stake away. He flitted up to her, grabbed her throat, and pinned her to the wall. " Do something stupid like that again, and I'll make sure you die the slowest, most painful death, in the history of deaths. Your family was lucky, the felt no pain, it was fast and quick, unlike yours."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 05:24 am

When Julian called her a spoiled brat she rolled her eyes. "Yes, you apparently" Krislyn couldn't believe this ass hole. When he talked about her tongue, she just looked at him with disgust. She couldn't believe he is actually saying this to her, but then again its Julian and it makes perfect sense. "Yeah whatever" she replied. She wanted children just not by him.

When he pulled the stake out she whimpered in pain. She watched him as he talked to her pissed off. She mostly ignored him talking but when he brought up her family, she grew pissed off. Krislyn punched Julian in the face and shook her head. "Don't you ever talk about my god damn family again you murderer" she spat at him.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 03:48 am

Julian just looked at Krisy, he could see she was disgusted with him and he did not really care. He gave up caring what other people thought when she left him. He knew how much she wanted children but not with him, that was okay, he didn't want any children at all in fear they would end up just as bad as him. He would not wish his life or his genetics on any innocent child.

He knew he's get a rise out of her when he spoke about her family, he did not even flinch when she punched him, he grabbed her arms and pinned them to the wall above her head. " You'd still have your damn family if your sister hadn't woken up and started screaming!" He yelled, his eye's widened. ' Ah crap.' he thought with a sigh, he hadn't told her the truth about that night, it's actually what he planned on telling her this evening until her attempted suicide.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 05:16 am

When he let out the truth behind what happened. Krislyn was shocked. Her little sister had woken up and started screaming, that's how she woke up in the first place and witnessed the death of her poor family. Tears came to her eyes, she knew Julian wasn't lying because he would have given it away, but hearing the truth after all these years was still painful. Krislyn started to cry her eyes out, but one thing didn't add up to this. Why was Julian there in the first place if it wasn't to kill her family in front of her. "Why were you there if it wasn't to kill my family?" Krislyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 05:42 am

Julian sighed and he dragged her to the couch and set her down, he watched as she cried her eye's out and he looked away for a moment. He hated seeing Krisy cry. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly even though he didn't need too. " It's time you knew what happened that night Krislyn, whether or not you'll like it much is up to you." He told her as he looked in her eyes.

" At the time i was in america I was in my adolescence by vampire standards. My parents, as you met them, you know they only drink animal blood. I got tired of drinking animal blood so i decided to rebel and try human blood." He said as he looked down at the ground. " I just stumbled upon a house, which happened to be yours, and I saw your family. I wasn't planning on killing anyone I swear. I told your father i wouldn't not harm anyone in the house if he let me drink just a little bit from him. He reluctantly agreed as long as i said i wouldn't hurt any of you." He paused for a moment.

" Well, when you taste human blood for the first time, some sort of frenzy begins, it gets hard to stop. I tried to stop, but I just couldn't. It's sort of like heroin to a drug addict, once you try it, it gets hard to stop. When your sister walked in and began screaming, my primal instincts kicked in. I was terrified they would tell the authorities or the Hunters Council and i would be killed while my parents watched. I couldn't let that happen. So, I did the only thing i thought i could do. Leave no witnesses." He said with a sad sigh. " When I came out of the frenzy and saw what i had done, I was mortified, I didn't know I was that evil. So when I saw you, i saw it as a chance to...repent for what I'd done. I didn't expect to fall in love with you the moment I saw you though." He said with a small smile.

" So there's the truth. If you want to leave and never see me again, than go, I'm done chasing you. If you wish to stay and try to make this work, than great, if you wish to leave, I won't stop you." He said standing up, going to the bar, and getting something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 03:46 pm

Krislyn listened to the entire story, she knew when he was lying and vice versa, but sadly he wasn't lying, it was all the truth and she couldn't believe it one bit. Her sister is the reason why the entire Parrish family (except for one) were murdered on the same night that Julian had turned her. Kris watched as he went to the bar to get a drink, she didn't know what to say. All these years she ran from him because he killed her family but he only did that because he was scared. Kris wiped her tears off and went to where he was at, her heels clicking and clanking as she walked closer. She took the drink from his hand and drank it in one big gulp.

"I believe you" she said before she put the empty glass down and grabbed Julian's head and kissed him square on the lips. She could never fully forget and forgive that he killed her family but she could at least put it to the side for now.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime11/05/15, 11:57 pm

Julian sipped on his drink and kept his back to Krislyn, he knew what he had done was wrong but he was young and stupid. He at the time was just...scared. He hated that word, he was a tough guy who killed anything just for fun. But the real him wasn't like that, the side only Kirsy got to see was the real him. He heard her heels click against the floor and as he was about to sip on his drink again he felt it pulled out of his hands and saw Krislyn drink it, wasn't she going to leave? He offered her the freedom she wanted for so long, why didn't she run?

Julian blinked at what happened next, did she just say she believed him? Than kissed him?! He blinked but closed his eye's and he wrapped his arms around Krislyns waist and pulled her close to him. He broke away for a moment and looked her in the eyes. " You're not going to leave? Even after all that I promised if you did?" He asked softly, he wasn't complaining, he definitely wanted her to stay with him forever, but was it what she truly wanted?
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:52 am

When he kissed back, she could tell that he was surprised about this. After years and years of running from him, he hunted her down just to tell her the truth about what has happened in the past. She heard her sister's scream and that is how she woke up, when she had exited her room, her still ran past her with Julian not that far behind. When he asked if she wasn't going to leave after what he had promised, she shook her head. "No I'm not leaving and besides, how do I know you won't continue to hunt me down. I'll stay and get to know the real you, but if you touch anyone that I love, I will walk away Julian and I won't give you another chance" Krislyn explained to him. She was making the rules now, if Julian wanted her to stay then she'd stay, but the moment he broke his word she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime13/05/15, 10:44 pm

Julian looked her in the eyes, he hadn't meant to do all the terrible things he had. But now he could hopefully make up for it, he would not be able to change overnight. But he would work on it slowly, as long as he got to stay with Krislyn. " Because I am a man of my word. I promised to never hunt you down again, and I would." He told her, when she gave him her conditions for staying he smiled a bit and nodded. " Yes ma'am. You have my word." He added and he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime14/05/15, 05:44 am

Kris was glad that Julian agreed to her terms and telling her that she could leave at any given moment basically, meant a lot to the blonde vampire. "Thank you Julian, glad we could work this out but I really hope that you keep to your terms" Kris wanted her terms to be met and she would do everything in her power to make sure of that. He kissed her and she deepened the kiss right away.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime15/05/15, 10:35 pm

Julian smiled that only smile he let her see. " You know I always keep to my terms." He said as he moved some of her hair behind her ear, he was glad to have her in his arms again, he truly had missed her more than he ever thought he could miss someone. He would do everything in his power to make sure her terms would be kept, he did not want to loose her again.

Julian smirked as she deepened the kiss, he broke the kiss and took her hand before leading her upstairs. " Your room is still here, just the way you left it, but than you can always stay in my room with me." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime16/05/15, 05:13 am

Kris knew that he always kept to his terms, but she couldn't help but be a little couscous about him sometimes. There would be days were he was upset and that would make him go on a ram page, but she just hoped that even if he got mad that he would keep her terms in tact. "I know you do Julian" was what she replied.

When he talked about how her room was still upstairs like she left it, she shook her head slightly at him. "I'm not tired though" she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime18/05/15, 01:29 am

Julian looked at her and saw the confusion on her face. " In other words which room do you want to go to." He said as he held Krislyn in his arms. He did not care which room they went to, as long as she was with him. " But my room as a bigger bed and is much more cozy." He added with a small chuckle as he began to walk that way slowly.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime18/05/15, 05:55 am

Krislyn couldn't help but follow Julian towards the stairs where she knew that they would be doing intimate things and she knew it was too late to back down but she knew that she didn't want to stop what was going to happen in a bedroom. "Yours" was all she said to Julian.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime20/05/15, 04:41 am

Julian smirked at her. " I knew you'd say that." He said, he didn't want to pressure her into anything but it seemed like she wanted this. As soon as they got to his room he pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately. He walked her to the bed before laying her down and used his telekinesis to close and lock the bedroom door.

FADE TO BLACK

(OOC: you can start a new thread or continue here after the fade to black up to you Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this (Julian)   I can't believe this (Julian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't believe this (Julian)
Page 1 of 1