Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Ancient History (Open)  2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsAncient History (Open)  Sy48lsAncient History (Open)  Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Ancient History (Open)  2qu4qkk

Ancient History (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Ancient History (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Ancient History (Open)    Ancient History (Open)  Icon_minitime01/04/15, 01:07 am

Ancient History (Open)  Tumblr_static_lily-collins-name-name

American  history, one of the few classes that Thana thought she would enjoy outside of science. It seemed though, her teacher had other ideas. She had been paying attention but had been watching Joseph and another boy interact when the teacher called on him.

Joseph? Mr Tarron asked, and Joseph looked up and asked what. Pearl Harbour?

Thana smiled slightly and saw that poor Joseph had no idea so she answered for him. " December 7, 1941. " Thank you Mr Barns, "Anytime." Thana answered, and gave Joseph a wink and Mr Tarron a smile. Very well. The fall of the Berlin wall.   Mr Tarron challenged, and Thana smiled again. "1989, I'm good with dates Sir." She said politely, and waited.

Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act.

Thana smiled sweetly, the whole class turned to face them as Mr Tarron walked over to her table. And she raised an eyebrow and answered him.  

"1964"

John F. Kennedy assassination.

"1963. "

Martin Luther King.

" '68. "

Lincoln

"1865. "

Roe vs. Wade.

"1973. "

Brown vs. Board.

"1954. "

The battle of Gettysburg.

"1863. "

Korean war.

"1950 to 1953. "

Ha! It ended in '52.

"Uh, actually, sir, it was '53 " Thana answered, and kept her face perfectly straight. And kept it that way when someone was told to look it up. The student smiled,  "It was 19... 53. " he said and Thana kept quiet. She knew her dates, and knew she knew them. Mr Tarron simply hurrumphed and walked away, going and teaching somebody else. Thana smiled to herself and kept doodling away in her book, already having the notes down.
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Ancient History (Open)    Ancient History (Open)  Icon_minitime03/04/15, 11:15 pm

Jamal listened as the new girl student went back and forth with mr. tarron. Seeming unimpressed by the whole display. He pushed up the sexy librarian glasses he only wore for studying and wrote notes. WRiting down everything before he watched as a random student was instructed to look it up. When she was proven right he merely shook his head. "Mr. Tarron?" He stated with his full accent showing. "Since you have finished the pop quiz and oral exams i believe you were planning to next throw out the class assignment and this weeks homework assignment." He offered up suggestively yet respectfully for the flabbergasted man at the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Ancient History (Open)    Ancient History (Open)  Icon_minitime03/04/15, 11:59 pm

David just chuckled at Thana, of course she got it right, she was one of the smartest people he knew. He raised his hand. " I also believe sir, that Ms. Semele deserves an A and i suggest you brush up on your history for tomorrow's class." He said with a small smirk, the Professor just glared ay him. David leaned back in his seat and folded his hands behind his head and he glanced at Thana and winked slyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Ancient History (Open)    Ancient History (Open)  Icon_minitime04/04/15, 12:56 am

(So I'm NPCING Tarron permanently now Very Happy)

Tarron looked over at the girl, before listening to Jamal. The know it all as well. "Mr Martins. It seems you may have met your match. I expect a five thousand word essay from both of you on the Cold War. As for the rest of you..As Mr Martins said I shall throw them out. Since Ms Semele just answered for you." He said, and looked over at David Conrad. "Thank your for your input Mr Conrad, I am sure a weeks detention will help BOTH of us with our homework." He smirked, before finishing up the class. Leaving these miserable students to their studies.

Thana rolled her eyes slightly and watched as the teacher left, damn idiot couldn't teach anyway. She picked her books up and walked over to the boy, "Excuse me, Jamal right? I've heard a lot of good things about you. It would be a pleasure to talk with you at some stage. I'm sorry you got a five thousand word essay because of me." Thana said to him, and smiled slightly. Before looking at David and rolling her eyes, her right arm still bandaged and only David knew why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient History (Open)    Ancient History (Open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient History (Open)
Page 1 of 1