Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
walk of life ((open)) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutantswalk of life ((open)) Sy48lswalk of life ((open)) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
walk of life ((open)) 2qu4qkk

walk of life ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cernunnos DiMercurio-Foxx
Human
Human

walk of life ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 01:42 pm

Cernunnos was walking through the Street Market with two shopping bags already. He was pretty close to almost buying out all the things he liked in a particular store, but he happened to feel generous at the time, so he left whatever he didn't get be. He wouldn't exactly call himself a spoiled brat; he'd just call himself very privileged. Various b-sides from the Spice Girls were blasting in his ears through his earphones since he happened to listen to Spice Girls wherever he could and nothing was going to stop him from listening to such a legendary girl group from before his time. Suddenly, he bumped into someone and squinted looking at the other.
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 01:57 pm

The Snake Lady's shop wasn't here today, hadn't been around for quite some time. Her shop spot was only paid for once in a while, she didn't own one just when she had stuff to sell she opened it. Standing outside a shop she stroked Ashes, his amber eyes looked around before he hissed. She turned her head to watch a man bump into a plastery plump red headed woman. She looked rather annoyed at the much younger looking male. Ashes slithered off Alura's shoulders. Before the woman could act she shrieked about a snake and ran into her shop. Walking over Alura smiled, "Seems he wanted to keep you out of a truffle." she said as Ashes slithered around her and back to his perch on her shoulders, "Are you a bit lost?"
Back to top Go down
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 02:14 pm

Seeing the plump woman scream over a snake, he began to laugh and muttered to himself, "Ha! The pleb deserved it anyway! No one disrespects me!" Despite his young age, he practically cared about himself and was quite glad he didn't have to use his manipulative skills this time; it certainly saved him a lot of trouble. Cernunnos looked up at the other and responded, "I'm not. Just looking for more shops to spend my allowance on. These two bags were just the first store!" He found it quite necessary to brag. It was impossible to go through a day without bragging about something in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 03:03 pm

The black mamba hissed, tasting the air as it craned its head and neck to arch at its spine. His eyes went black before nudging her. Lifting her hand she used a finger and stroked its nose as its eyes seemed to close. She looked at the bags then rose a brow. Loaded wasnt he? Alura smiled a bit, "I see, but even a man with the mines of endless wealth must know his limit. For he could end up in major pains." the snake hissed and nodded, "Greed by wealth is as deadly as the venom of a Mamba."
Back to top Go down
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 03:17 pm

He rolled his eyes hearing the woman speak. "Who are you? Socrates?" asked Cernunnos in a snarky voice. "I guess it'd make be Posh Spice. Posh Spice is my favorite Spice Girl. Ginger Spice is pretty good too." The teen was pretty much ignoring what the other was saying. "Have you ever listened to the Spice Girls before? Their song 'Wannabe' is so iconic."
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 03:32 pm

Ashes hissed letting his fangs show before he coiled around her throat. Loosely he coiled as his maternal figure pet him. Socrates? She narrowed her eyes a bit before she noticed he ignored her. Turning to the side she moved, "I do not care for trifle foolish songs. I grew up on classical and ambient. A calliope sounds better than the atrocious music these days." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 04:01 pm

Cernunnos rose an eyebrow as the snake hissed. He couldn't believe that the other didn't listen to the Spice Girls; he found it to be a crime against humanity since he felt as though the Spice Girls is the best music ever. "The Spice Girls come from the 1990's. I'd say that they're classical. They are classic, iconic, and timeless. I wasn't even alive when they were a thing, but I like love them." At this point, it was obvious that he's obsessed with the Spice Girls.
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime04/08/15, 12:01 pm

Ashes hissed at Alura, her eyes closed and nodded, "I agree, he's fan-boy-ing." she laughed a bit. Waving her hand she began to create a clear green orb, sparks danced and played within it, "Classical? Or did you mean classic? Classical is a genre of instrumental music or symphonic rock. I grew up in a circus- I never listened to your Spice Girls because I enjoyed the Calliope."
Back to top Go down
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime04/08/15, 12:58 pm

"Isn't the fact that they're considered retro good enough to be considered classical?" Cernunnos wondered rolling his eyes. Just because he came from a rich family it didn't mean that he listened to music that he considers boring. Like his mother, he enjoys songs one can party to. "A circus? Does that mean you can tame lions or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Alura Von Schlange
Human
Human
Alura Von Schlange

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime04/08/15, 03:08 pm

She shook her head, "Its a trifle. Classic." she said as he tried to say they were classical. Ashes hissed and opened his mouth wide. Letting his fangs show in a yawn before closing his mouth. Tossing the orb into a bush she looked to Ceru, "Not everyone can tame a feline. I can control Vipera. I was part of the group of special talented people. The Cirque de Freaks." snakes began to come from the bush and slithered at her feet, "Alura the Snake Lady." she said as the snakes looked to Ceru. Moving to come closer and inspect him. All non venomous unlike Ashes.
Back to top Go down
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime06/08/15, 10:03 am

He rolled his eyes not giving a care in the world about what she feels about whether or not the Spice Girls could be considered classical. "Basically Cirque de Soleil without the expensiveness, cool costumes, awesome music, and with a circus feel rather than a bunch of acrobatics?" Cernunnos wondered; he enjoyed every opportunity he got to see Cirque de Soleil shows with his parents. "And I'm Cernunnos DiMercurio-Foxx, the son of an Italian socialite and a hotel heir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walk of life ((open))   walk of life ((open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walk of life ((open))
Page 1 of 1