Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsHelping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) Sy48lsHelping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) 2qu4qkk

Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makota Blazon
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Makota Blazon

Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) Empty
PostSubject: Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana)   Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 05:34 am

~Starts at...Italian Mansion~

Makota knew that Salvana was having a really hard time. Even more so...she knew things that Salvana didnt' remember...most others didn't. It nearly killed her when she learned that the family curse hit her. Three born...one born dead. Only Salvana would never ever remember...Dastan had been kind that day. Held onto her after Salvana was forcefully medicated into a sleeping state. She'd sobbed. One twin was still in the hospital. Low immune system. Looked premature...yet the tragedy went deeper than that...Salvana's first pregnancy. It wasn't really the first pregnancy. She had miscarried before. Her sisters painful past hadn't ended with the past. Some of her future past events were painful too. It made her cry. So she decided to have Calista watch the kids and she was taking Salvana to go see her baby at the hospital.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she kissed Calista and told her she was taking Salvana to see her baby in the hospital. Flitting to Vanturi's Italian mansion and shook her sister awake. "Wake up dearie...your husband has given me the okay to take you to see your little one." She left out the fact she practically verbally arm wrestled him into it. She shook her again. "Wake up sister...please. Get up and get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Salvana Vanturi
Creature
Creature
Salvana Vanturi

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana)   Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 03:51 pm

Vana had been trying to come out of her state of depression, but it was really hard even for a vampire. It had been eight long months since she had given birth to her twins and it was hard on her because she could not have both of her children with her. Vana's little girl's name is Athena and she was so big and strong, and her precious little boy, Aragon was still fighting for his life. She didn't understand why Aragon was so sickly being from vampires, but he was and Vana wanted him home.

Jasel kept getting on her to quit going to the hospital that she had been there enough and that she had another baby to take care of. Vana never really fought with Jasel until she had the twin and now it seemed like she was always yelling at him for something. She knew it wasn't his fault, she just hurt too much. Once again as always she had taken care of Athena who was napping and she was curled up in her bed not wanting to get back up until she needed to. She had been neglecting everything including her husband but she didn't care, her depression was too deep.

Vana was asleep when Kota started shaking her trying to get her awake, "No Makota,he told me no more. He told me to stay home." Vana said not believing her. "He threatened to tie me with silver to the bed." Vana sighed and rolled over and looked at her sister, "Why its my fault he is there?"
Back to top Go down
Makota Blazon
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Makota Blazon

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana)   Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 11:21 am

Makota looked at Vana and blinked a bit. Tilting her head to the side. "Jasel said I could take you." She said. Shaking her awake and he looked at her as she rolled over to look at her. "It isn't your fault. Don't say that Salvana." She said seriously. Staring her down before she huffed a bit. She pulled the covers off and threw them over the edge of the bed. "He said for you to stay home but i told him you need to be with Aragon some too. So either you get dressed now or I'm dressing you in bright pink frills." She said very, very seriously. She would do it too. The woman should know her well enough by now to know she wasn't kidding. "You go bite your daughter Athena's wrist and finish the bond. Then you go get dressed. Then off to Aragon we go. Whether you end up there in your negligee or not I don't care but your butt is going with me." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana)   Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping A Sister Out ~ Baby ICU Ward (Salvana)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Vermiculus University :: Creatures World :: St. Mina's Hospital-
Jump to: