Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Date Night (Jessie and Drake) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsDate Night (Jessie and Drake) Sy48lsDate Night (Jessie and Drake) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Date Night (Jessie and Drake) 2qu4qkk

Date Night (Jessie and Drake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Ravenwood
Creature
Creature
Drake Ravenwood

Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Empty
PostSubject: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 02:23 am

Drake had told his family that he had a date with Jessie and that he would be home later. Iris had basically dressed him up, much to his annoyance, he allowed her too though. He wore a black button up shirt, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of dress shoes. Drake really felt uncomfortable but she insisted, he relented. He would only relent for his sister.

Drake had picked Jessie up around the corner from his house because his family were hunters, he was a vampire, that did not mix very well. So when Jessie met him around the corned he smirked. " You look nice." He told him as he walked a bit ahead of him.

" C'mon, you're walking to slow." He grumbled as he walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 01:52 pm

Jessie looked at his mother (jessica) as she finished helping him into a pretty button up top and a skirt. He told her he had a date with one of the twins he liked. He hadn't told her they were creatures and she hadn't asked. She'd helped him add sexy body to his hair and do some makeup. Wearing the new heels she bought him and kissed her cheek. "See you later mommy." He said. Waving as his beautiful genderblending voice that was more girly than boyish rang out. Hurrying off and down the street and over to where Drake was. "Of course I do...so mean. Why you hanging here like a hoodlum?" He asked curiously. Walking after him. "Hey! Wait up! I don't walk as fast as you I'm human you know!" he cried out unhappily. Stupid jerk! This is why he had grown more attached to Iris than him. Outside of the fact she didn't deny liking him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ravenwood
Creature
Creature
Drake Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime13/07/15, 02:44 am

Drake smirked at Jessie. " Cause I don't wanna mommy dearest seeing me. She could pick out a vamp in a crowd." He muttered as he walked, he hated hunters, well the older ones anyway. Mostly Jessica cause she was just a cold blooded woman who killed creatures without mercy. He turned around and looked at Jessie. " Shhh! Do you want everyone in the neighborhood knowing that I'm not human, including your mother?" He whispered sharply. Drake slowed down though to Jessie pace and walked side by side with him through the street.

" So, do you have any ideas to where I might be taking you?" He asked with a cool smirk as he glanced at Jessie out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 07:04 pm

Jessie stared at Drake as he smirked at him. Making a cute face as he linked his fingers through Drake's hand. Huffing a bit. "You don't want me either...you're sister loves and wants me more. You're ashamed of me." He said sadly with a cute pout. Giggling a bit. "Don't call her mommy dearest...mommy is awesome! She kicks butt and she loves me! She accepts me and she is teaching me how to not answer everything directly answered and...she stands up to me to that man she is with. She giving me a normal family like you have Drake! So show her some respect." He said with a pout. His effiminate voice and build just worked well with his outfit.

He looked at him a bit and tilted his head a bit. Whimpering as Drake got that scary face though he soon smiled a bit. "No...I'm surprised you asked me out on a date. Even though I'm happy...I'm waiting for the bad hurt to start or you to freak out screaming you're not gay again." He said quite honestly. Looking at him. "Where is the sexy drake taking me?" He asked with a sweet and innocent curious tone. Tilting his head to the other side at the cool smirk. He walked with the other male and was glad he had slowed down...it was hard to keep up with Drake going super speed especially in the heels mommy had found for him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ravenwood
Creature
Creature
Drake Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime06/08/15, 12:24 am

Drake frowned. " Who said I was ashamed of you?" He asked as he held Jessie's hand. He was never ashamed of Jessie, if anyone said that to his face and he wasn't Jessie, Drake would tear their throat out. He rolled his eyes. " Iris doesn't love you more than me. Trust me." He told him seriously as he walked, no one loved Jessie more than he did. Drake chuckled and pulled Jessie close to him. " Fine whatever, I respect her for saving you. But I don't respect what she does." He told him seriously, he laughed loudly. " My family? Normal? Hah! We're not what average people would call 'normal' but to me and my family, we're normal. But it's funny hearing you say that." He said with a small chuckle, He did consider his family normal, but everyone else didn't or at least those that haven't accepted them.

Drake rolled his eyes. " First off, I am not gay, because you look enough like a girl for me to pass off as straight. Second, what bad hurt? You think I'm gonna hurt you?" He asked Jessie curiously. He smirked again. " To a small restaurant in Dimineață alley." He told him, he glanced down at Jessie's heels and sighed. " Why do you always where shoes you can barely walk in?" He muttered as he walked at a normal human pace, which was too slow for him, and he kept his arm around Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime06/08/15, 05:04 am

Jessie looked at him. "You're actions. The fact you avoided me for months. The part where you screamed at me to get the hell away from you." he said. Listing off a few other things that had led to his and Iris becoming closer. She had helped when he was depressed. Wiped his tears away and held him when he cried. He glared at him. "Iris is the one who held me when you threw me away all those months ago." He said with a whine. He gasped as he fell into him. Blushing as his heart raced in his chest. It probably sounded like audible kongo drums to Drake.

He looked down a bit. "............." He jerked trying to pull his hand away. Tears rimming his eyes. "This bad hurt...you jerk!" he shouted. Whimpering a bit. "I WISH YOU WOULD JUST BEAT ME INSTEAD OF VERBALLY SLASHING THROUGH ME!" he shouted out in heartfelt pain. His free hand fisted on his chest. "It would feel better than the pains you cause me inside...you hurt me now...with your words. You say you aren't gay but you are! Or you wouldn't be into me even if I look girly and make a pretty girl." He looked up at him. "You hurt me every time you say that because it means you don't really love me just the clothes.' he said. Looking away from him. "I could kill you with these shoes stupid straight boy so be nice to the girly gay boy." He hissed trying to sound fierce and failing.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ravenwood
Creature
Creature
Drake Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime07/08/15, 03:07 am

Drake sighed and rolled his eyes. " Are you going to hold those against me forever?" He asked him, he had yelled at Jessie which he hadn't meant to do, but he wasn't thinking straight at the time, he was confused and scared (he would never admit that to anyone.) so he lashed out like he always did. Drake glared a bit at him. " I threw you away because I didn't want to hurt you. But you just kept begging and begging me too bite you when you know i wouldn't." He told him, he had seen Iris and Jessie had gotten closer and was watching to make sure nothing serious came out of it. Drake smirked while he was listening to Jessie's heart beat. " Nervous or Excited?" He asked before whispering in his ear. " Or is it both?"

Drake watched Jessie with a shocked expression on his face, where did this come from? " Jessie..." He said with a sigh and a shake of his head, he listened as he screamed and shouted at him. " Look, I'll admit to everything when I'm ready too. Right now I'm not. But do I like the clothes yes because they express who you are. You're not afraid to flaunt what you got and you don't care what people think of you. That one of the many things I love about you Jessie, you're just you." He said with a shrug, he wouldn't say the actual words now, but soon he would. "I'm not like that though, I like being invisible and not directing attention to myself. I guess opposites do attract." He muttered as he scratched the back of his head.

" Heh. You couldn't kill me with those even if you wanted to." He smirked as he pulled Jessie to him again and kissed his temple before resuming his walk to the alley.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime07/10/15, 03:29 pm

Jessie looked down. "Not forever but for a very long time yes...it wasn't just the words. You yelled at me. You bring me bad pains rejecting me unless it suits you. I love Iris too and maybe a bit more because she loves me unconditionally." he said softly. Sniffling as he wiped away his tears so Drake wouldn't get angrier. "You're a terrible vampire then. I know that vampires bite their loved ones as a sign of family or lover intimacy. If you loved me and didn't see me as a disposable enertainment device you would bite me too!" He said a bit louder but kept from yelling as drake asked him not to yell.

He listened to him as he spoke. "I like pain...it brings pleasure when it isn't extreme. You don't love me or you wouldn't deny me good pains. You wouldn't throw me away. You wouldn't refuse to bite or drink from me. I don't want you drinking from other boys. You dont' ever drink them dry...so obviously you want them more." he said poutingly. Looking at him as he was flushed. Heart racing from nervousness and excitement and something else.

He mumbled a bit. "To answer you its both and because you were turning me on stupid." he said bluntly as he still hadn't learned to not answer direct questions like that. He listened to the guy as he spoke. "You just said it...but I refuse to believe it until you outright say I love you. Not you in your clothes and many things about you." he relaxed some and didn't feel like crying but his eyes still shimmered sorrowfully.

He looked down a bit and looked up at him. Flushing a bit. "I could too. You shouldn't underestimate me because as much as i love you i hate you for how heartless you are towards me. You don't even show lust or wanting or anything because you thrwo me away because i want the same intimacy you would give me if i wasn't human. You feed from boys that don't deserve to feel your fangs or be your dinner. That means you don't want me...and makes me not like them because they get to be intimate and close to you." He said with a whimper.

He pushed with all his strength once they were in the alleyway and pinned Drake there with his body. Moving and kissed his lips. Standing up on tippy toes before he kissed him again. Moving he bit Drake's neck. Biting down hard as he bit into the others neck and sucked til he left a mark. "If you won't mark me as yours then I'll mark you as mine because I love you. I love you even if you are too stupid to realize how much you are in love with me." he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Jessie and Drake)   Date Night (Jessie and Drake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Jessie and Drake)
Page 1 of 1