Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsBack In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Sy48lsBack In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) 2qu4qkk

Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Empty
PostSubject: Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton)   Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Icon_minitime06/07/15, 02:06 pm

Crystala's shop was back in England. On the outskirts of it. In the human world. She had spent the first half of the day selling things. Then around twelve she had gone out then come back. Realizing she had forgotten her purse. Grabbing the purse before she left the shop. After she locked it the shop had vanished. Turning around she started to head down the streets of England. Thinking back this had been where she first met Khariton. In england. When he first wandered into her store. Walking through the streets she found herself outside a resturaunt Khariton had taken her to. She stood there on the sidewalk looking at the place debating on eating there. Or just heading away.
Back to top Go down
Khariton Lazar
Human
Human
Khariton Lazar

PostSubject: Re: Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton)   Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 01:26 pm

Khariton had business that had taken him away for awhile while he thought was a good thing because Tala had told him she needed a break and that they were going to be just friends. He loved her too much to just hang around and be her friend. When her shop stopped appearing around him he figured she really didn't want him around. He was trying to keep his distance and he would have stayed gone if Teyo would not have tracked him down to check on him he would have stayed gone.

He decided to go home and he was heading to apartment he was still keeping on the other side of town. He was walking down the street when he saw Tala standing out side of the restaurant that he had taken her to a few times because it was his favorite and she seemed to like it. He walked up behind her and smiled into the glass window, "I know for a fact that the food inside is delicious if your hungry." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton)   Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 04:13 pm

Crystala had a break down...so her brother and asked him to check on Khariton...also known more intimately and specially to her as Khar. Just to see if he was okay. She hadn't known her feelings and she still wasn't that sure. She just knew she wanted her best friend. That she missed him. She missed feeling safe regardless of where she was. She felt bad but she didn't understand. She hadn't understood why Khariton couldn't have stayed. Her shop must not like him as he hadn't shown up nor had she been where he would. She felt such strange pangs. She hoped Teyo found him and could tell him that she missed her best friend and hoped he was alright.

She was staring there lost in throughs as she wore a pretty yellow dress with unique frills. Khar and her had picked it out the day after they played on the beach. She treasured it and jumped a bit. A blush flushing her cheeks as she smiled as she saw in the window's reflection Khariton. "Khar..." She said softly as if she almost didn't believe it. "So a really good friend of mine once said...foods always better when you have company. It was my special place just me and Khar went to...I never even shared it with any of my family." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Khariton Lazar
Human
Human
Khariton Lazar

PostSubject: Re: Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton)   Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Icon_minitime08/08/15, 04:51 am

Khar could not believe it had taken him this long to come back and as he was standing there looking at her in that beautiful yellow dress she was wearing. He never understood why she loved the clothes that he picked out for her, although he didn't understand why a man like him had good taste in clothes either. He looked at him and he was actually wearing blue jeans and a black button up shirt, which was not his usual suit style of clothes. When she noticed it was him he smiled back at her, "Is there another?" He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, "He offered you very good advise and he happens to be hungry at this moment and would hate to eat alone." He said with a smile against her neck, "I have missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton)   Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back In England...Khar!!!! (Khariton)
Page 1 of 1