Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
I hate humans (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsI hate humans (Open) Sy48lsI hate humans (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
I hate humans (Open) 2qu4qkk

I hate humans (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow Lorraine
Unseen
Unseen
Willow Lorraine

I hate humans (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 04:41 pm

Willow hated these humans and their traditions, she was told by someone close to her to gain access and secrets from the human world and all she wanted to do was gag. She hated being around humans and their stupid traditions, so here she was at a bar drinking. She needed to get a load off and hopefully this would do the trick. She needed to numb pain of seeing humans everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Diego Vazli
Unseen
Unseen
Diego Vazli

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 11:56 am

Diego was finished with a photoshoot for the day. The seemingly airheaded surfer dude was a man of many masks. Getting rid of his entorage and ditching his agent he finally made his way to a bar. A bar run and owned by the Unseen organization. Or so rumors in the dark streets and alleyways went. Then again such rumors danced around everywhere. He wondered how the various "minions" of the fallen angel were doing. His innocent angelic face belied so many things. The young model wore a hooded cloak to mask who he was. Making his way inside and over to the bar. 'Ah...such malice and darkness rolling off of you...from such a beautiful woman too.' He thought to himself. Sitting at the bar beside the woman and ordered a drink. "Hey fancy seeing you here darkness bunny." he said in that seemingly lazy surfer dude voice. Seeing she was one of the members she'd probably recognize him from around the headquarters...or hanging over the leader...Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
Willow Lorraine
Unseen
Unseen
Willow Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 07:08 pm

When she heard a familiar voice next to her, she seen that it was Diego, someone who is about of the unseen with her. She remembered seeing him around headquarters and all that stuff but still couldn't believe he was here. He didn't look like the type of person that drinks. "Diego? What are you doing here? I didn't know you drank" Willow said.
Back to top Go down
Diego Vazli
Unseen
Unseen
Diego Vazli

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime09/07/15, 01:57 pm

(can you please give a little more to the posts? I understand if you have to take a bit to post until you can give a paragrpah sized post. Please and thanks Smile )

Diego sighed a bit. So uncool. Acting like that towards him. "Awwww man...Willow. There you go blowing my cover man. I even went out of the way to act like you were just some mysterious beauty I happened to see." He said with a pretend pout. Like he was going to not be the sexy model surfer guy just because she announced that. Ordering a drink. "What? Why? Figured I was busy smoking the mary janes?" He asked with a goofy and lazy smile. "Speaking of not know people drank you never struck me as the drinking type sexy lady." He said with a flirty and playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Willow Lorraine
Unseen
Unseen
Willow Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 06:37 pm

Willow couldn't help but roll her eyes, Diego had his moments at being a drama king but sometimes he did say funny things but there is no way she will ever admit that. The unseen girl couldn't help but smirk. "But where would the fun in being that if I let you go along with whatever you were going to do. We both know that isn't my style Diego" Willow replied. "Well I don't know what you do when we're not hunting people down for Ophelia" Willow sighed, so apparently she was supposed to know this kind of stuff. "I drink, just not often, only when I actually feel like it" Willow replied. "Besides, what's the point in telling people when they can just find out for themselves" Willow smirked.

(OOC: Okay no problem)
Back to top Go down
Diego Vazli
Unseen
Unseen
Diego Vazli

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime28/08/15, 04:24 pm

Diego looked at her as he tilted his head to the side. He moved in close as he pulled his hair then let go letting it shield his face. Using Willow for the rest of it. "I'm a famous surfer star and model sometimes actor. I can't just be out in public. Think about the paparazzi...you look prettier when your smirking or smiling." he said with a cheesy grin before he for her. Listening to her speaking and laughed a bit. "I don't hunt down people. I'm a good little choir boy. I am the massuese and arm candy." He said. Doing a peace sign beside his head before lowering it. He ordered himself a vodka berry blast shooter. He listened to her. "I'm the surfer boy eye candy." he said with a smirk. Then seemed to just listen to her as she spoke. "hmmm...I guess the land bunny has points." He said as he downed the shot.
Back to top Go down
Willow Lorraine
Unseen
Unseen
Willow Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime01/09/15, 07:16 am

Willow couldn't help but nod her head when he talked about his profession, she knew who he was but she wasn't really the type to be all over someone who is famous for something that they did. She always thought they were normal people which she will treat Diego as. "Well have fun with those things, if I see the paparazzi I'll be sure to let you know" she said. "And thank you, not many people say that but who am I to care" she shrugged. She snorted and then nodded. "Okay, I'll be sure to let you know when I need an arm candy" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Storm Farron
Unseen
Unseen
Storm Farron

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 05:31 am

Storm had decided to go to the club that Lia secretly owned, it was used as a place for the Unseen to come and mingle and for them to just hang out. Even though Storm was pregnant that didn't mean she still couldn't come to hang out and have fun, she sipped on her club soda as she looked around. She didn't recognize anyone here, until she looked at the bar. There was Diego and Willow, she had remembered Willow from her and Cy trying to set her up with Jasper to try and get him to leave them alone. She noticed they seemed to be flirting and a smirk came across her lips, oh she was going to mess with them big time. She sauntered over to where they were sitting and looked at them, she fixed her dress before going over to them. " Hello Diego, Willow." She said with a smirk as she sipped on her soda. " Fancy seeing you here."
Back to top Go down
Willow Lorraine
Unseen
Unseen
Willow Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 10:13 am

Willow heard a new voice and looked to see Storm. She thought of the Unseen as her family even though she infact had a family but she didn't think of them as it. She smirked when she Storm, pregnancy seemed to fit her and anyone could say that. "Well hello there Storm, kind of shocked to see you out and about considering" Willow replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate humans (Open)   I hate humans (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate humans (Open)
Page 1 of 1