Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsLiar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Sy48lsLiar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) 2qu4qkk

Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ophelia Boudreaux
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Ophelia Boudreaux

Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime26/06/15, 12:39 am

Lia had teleported to Luna Vermiculus University, she was beyond pissed. She was out for blood today, not even Diego could stop her now, she took care of Chloe. That little abomination, now she was coming for Jules and she wanted blood. If she had too she would kill Izzy for getting in the way of her killing Jules. She quickly ran up the stairs to the fifth floor where Jules's office was.

Not caring if she was in there with a student or not she busted the door open and barged in. " You're dead Juliette Narcissa Boudreaux!" She yelled and she walked up to Jule's desk, grabbed it, and flipped it so it hit the other side of the room. " Why didn't you tell me dad had an affair with some piece of dirt no good whore?!" She yelled. You could see the anger, hurt, and everything else in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime26/06/15, 02:19 am

Jules luckily didn't have a student in her office when Lia barged in. " What did I do this time?" She asked as Lia called her by her full name, she didn't even glance up at her. She just looked at her and listened as she yelled at her. Jules watched as she threw her desk across the room, with a heavy sigh Jules looked at her. " Are you done?" She asked as she stood up out of her chair and looked at her, she saw the hurt and anger in her eyes.

" Dad and Mom got into a fight, you were only a year old. Izzy was three, I was five. They got into a terrible argument and dad left. He slept with some woman and accidentally conceived a child with her. Dad told mom everything the next day and when he found out the woman he slept with was pregnant. Mom understood, forgave him, and loved him until she died. Chloe didn't know much about dad, so she came her, introduced herself, and we talked. I accidentally got a bit drunk and ended up talking to Dastan afterwards. But anyway getting off subject. I didn't tell you because I knew you would react like this. You'd be angry, Izzy didn't even know until she met with Chloe herself. I never planned on telling you because of this." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 01:15 am

Lia glared coldly at her sister. " You know what you did!" She accused as she stood in front of Jules. When Jules asked if she was done she shook her head. " I'm far from being done!" She shouted angrily. " You shouldn't have lied to me Juliette! You should have told me when dad told you what happened!" She said hurt.

Lia glared. " Oh so you met the abomination bastard huh?" She asked. " You never planned on telling me than? So you Izzy and god knows who else knows that creature exists!" She asked with pure anger in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Leader of the Vampire Council/Admin
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 03:58 am

Dastan knew that Lia had found out about Isabelle and knew there was going to be big problem. Lia could be worse than Dastan when she was pissed off if that was even possible. He had known this girls for a long time and hoped that maybe if he got in the middle of this maybe he could relax things or maybe he could help Jules.

Before he even got to the office he could hear the girls yelling at each other and he was actually surprised that he could not have heard them sooner. Opening the door he glared at the two of them, "Do you think the two of you could keep it down so the humans don't have to listen to your cat fight?" Dastan smirked and then closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 03:17 am

Jules sighed at Lia. " If i told you back then you would have flipped out much worse than this!" She told her honestly, Lia was somewhat moderate right now. But sure enough it would get much worse than this. She narrowed her eyes at Lia. " She isn't an abomination or a bastard. She is a human being, and should be treated as such." She told her calmly as Lia continued screaming, Jules visibly winced.

Jules looked at her. " Me, you, Izzy, Freya, and Dastan know she exists." She told Lia with a shrug, she saw Dastan come in and rolled her eyes at him. " I'm not the one screaming bloody murder. She is!" She pointed at Lia. " As you can see she has decided to redecorate my office." She indicated to the desk that was leaning up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 04:45 am

Lia glared. " No i wouldn't have! I would have reacted better than this!" She shouted, not caring if anyone had heard her yelling and screaming. " No she is a bastard and abomination! She is not a human being nor is she a vampire! She is absolutely nothing!" She yelled irritatedly, she felt like she was near tears.

Lia glanced over her shoulder at Dastan. She glared a bit. " Hello Dastan darling." She muttered. " Your office needed some redecorating." She grumbled. " Anyway why are you here council man?" Lia as she turned her sharp gaze upon Dastan. " I heard you know about the bastard child too." She said angrily as she put her hands on her hips and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Boudreaux
Deputy Headmistress/Admin
Isabella Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 04:54 am

Izzy had heard yelling and sensed her sister was near so flitted to her sisters office. "Ophelia calm yourself." She said, quite calmly. She was the sister that no one knew what side she was on. As she had stated on multiple occasions she was on her own. "This didn't come up until recently. And do not call our half sister an abomination. Weirder creatures are housed here." She said simply.

She looked between all of them, and sighed. She didn't understand this family rivalry and Lia and Jules hating on each other. "Dastan please make her see sense." Izzy asked, "And Ophelia if you lay a hand on her I will get the Hunters. The ones you haven't turned into your little slaves against you."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 12:13 am

Dastan smirked when Lia finally realized that he was in the office, "Hello to you too dear. Its been a long time." He stated. Dastan shook his head as he was watching her action with her sister and looked around the room and didn't think this was the type of decoration she wanted. "Because this is not council business, but more family I believe and seeing we are technically a form of family." He stated, "So I knew I needed to be here."

Before Dastan said another would Isabelle came into the room and he knew that everyone was there and he smirked at Izzy, "Yeah making her see sense is a power I don't have." He told her, "But as for being a bastard child she is still your sister and it was not her fault so you should not be blaming her." He said as he took as seat ready to step in if needed.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 03:31 am

Jules shook her head. " No. You would have acted like you are acting now. Like a two year old throwing a hissy fit." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose in aggravation. " She is a human being, even if she is a bastard child. She is still our family." Jules said, she nodded at Izzy. " She's right. There are weirder creatures that live here." She agreed with Isabella.

Jules sat down in her chair. " My office was perfectly fine before you wrecked it she grumbled a bit. " The hunters will do much worse to you than we will. You know this Lia. So you have better chances of not harming Chloe and being safe, or harming her and being tortured within an inch of your life."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 04:03 am

Lia looked as Izzy came in. " Why should I calm myself? Aren't you outraged by finding out about this?!" She asked her, her eyes narrowed a bit. " I don't give a damn about the other creatures houses here! I care only about this abomination and what she has done! She told Izzy angrily, she loved Izzy to death and hoped she would see her side of things. She turned to Dastan. " Yes it has been a long time. You look well." She chatted a bit.

" We haven't been a family in decades." She muttered. " None of you have that lucky power of making me see sense." She added with a smirk. She glared at Dastan. " Than who should I blame? Jules? Dad? The bastards whore of a mother? I blame every single one of them!" She shouted at him. " That bitch is not my family." She growled at Jules.

" Let the hunters come! I'll kill them all before they touch me. Besides, most of them are in my pocket." She told her, she than smirked very darkly at them all. " What if I already did something to her hmm?" She asked with a quirked eye brow, a dark almost scary look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Boudreaux
Isabella Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime24/08/15, 04:27 am

Izzy stood back as she listened to everyone. She was impartial to their half sister, but things couldn't be helped. However upon threats at someone at this school she stepped in.  This wasn't something she would tolerate.

"You better not of done anything to her or so help me god I will go get the one hunter in this school that I know will gladly kick your ass. She has done it once before and I am sure the Halfing you tortured will have no problems kicking your ass back to the pits of hell Ophelia. Now. You don't have to like our half sister, you don't even have to meet her but so help me Merlin if you lay a hand on her or harm a hair on her head you will regret it to the end of time." She told her sister. Normally one to never speak like this, but she was angry enough that she would. She would protect anyone at this college, wether or not she liked them.

"Now you have a decision to make calm your feral slutty ass down, or I will call Thana myself to come here and make you stay until you listen. Got it?" She said to her sister, she knew Dastan could have her here in minutes. So could Jules or herself, they all had accessibility to it. She was also sure the hunter girl would come and get rid of Lia. By technical rights she could, that's if Izzy could actually find her
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 04:12 am

There used to be a time where Dastan enjoyed this sister cat fights, but this was not fairing to well and he knew he was going to have to step in before they tried killing themselves. He always hated when he had to play the father figure to these woman. He had taken a seat in the back to just watch, but then he finally stood up and stuck his fingers into his mouth and whistled very loud. “Alright children we need to just calm down before the guards of the school think your killing each other in here.” He said to the three of them.

Dastan stood back up and walked between the women and looked at all of them and then back to Lia, “Lia, you need to not blame this poor girl it is not her fault.” He stated, “You have become a total bitch but we still deal with you, so you need to step off and leave this girl alone.” Dastan told her. “No one is calling the hunters, we are going to deal with this problem like a family is suppose to. Do you all understand?” Dastan told them. “And that is not with raised voices and violence any more.”
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 02:49 am

Jules sighed at Lia's temper tantrum. Jules sat back down, tired of all the yelling Lia and Izzy were doing, she leaned her head in her hand and just listened. " Thana is not allowed to harm anyone in this school, that was a condition she made in order to attend this school." Jules said with a sigh, she would love for Thana to teach Lia a lesson but it was against the rules and Izzy could not go above Jules.

Jules covered her ears at Dastans loud whistle. " Jesus christ! Was that really necessary?!" She yelled before shaking her head and rubbing her ear, trying to see if she was able to hear anymore. " Wouldn't be the first time the guards thought we were killing each other." She muttered under her breath. She sighed and nodded. " Yes dad/older brother." Jules teased jokingly with a laugh, she loved Dastan like an older brother. " Try telling it to these two with the yelling and screaming. I want, no, need a drink." She added as she got up, grabbed some whiskey, and poured herself a glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)   Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liar! You're Dead!! (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1