Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
The aftermath of it all (Julian) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsThe aftermath of it all (Julian) Sy48lsThe aftermath of it all (Julian) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
The aftermath of it all (Julian) 2qu4qkk

The aftermath of it all (Julian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

The aftermath of it all (Julian) Empty
PostSubject: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime21/05/15, 06:02 am

Krislyn was actually kind of shocked that she actually slept with Julian not that long ago. The blonde vampire used to hate him and now she is sleeping with him? She confuses herself from time to time, she doesn't know why she actually did that but now she was stuck with it. She didn't really hate Julian anymore but there will always be a part that kind of hated him for killing her entire family right in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 04:16 am

Julian was surprised that he and Krislyn had slept together. He thought she was angry at him for killing her family? She probably still was. He didn't know, she always seemed to confuse him easily. He walked downstairs into the living room and saw Krislyn there, he smiled and walked over to her. " Hello Krisy, how are you?" He asked as he came to sit next to her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 05:21 am

Krislyn never heard Julian come down from upstairs, but when she heard his voice she kind of was stunned that he was up. She was still in her head when he came down which also kind of caused her to jump. She looked to Julian and smiled her beautiful smile. "I am good, how are you Julian?" She asked to be polite. Kris couldn't believe that she had slept with the man she had been running from since a year after she was turned, just last night. She had no idea what she was going to do but it happened and now it was best if the two just moved on from last night. Who knows it might happen again.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime24/05/15, 01:08 am

Julian noticed Krislyn seemed to be lost in thought, he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest. " I'm doing much better now that you're home." He said as he kissed the back of her head. He half wondered if he was dreaming and Krislyn wasn't actually here. He sensed something was amiss with her. " You seem to be thinking quite a bit my dear, mind telling me what's troubling you?" He asked as he took her hand and sat down with her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime24/05/15, 05:11 am

She knew how Julian felt about her, from the moment he layed eyes on her, he was in love and there was nothing she could do to stop that. The blonde knew that he loved her but she never gave her time with him seriously. "I can tell by that, we just had sex last night" Kris replied. The memories were going through her head. "I was just thinking about my family. I know they're dead and all but still, their memory lives on within me."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime27/05/15, 01:58 am

Julian looked at Krislyn as she spoke. " You sounded so monotone when you said that." He chuckled a bit, he did not mean for that to happen, but it did and they couldn't go back and change it. He did not regret it at all though. He listened to her talk about her family and he sighed. " That's true. Their memory will forever live on in your heart and mind. But let's not dwell on the past and let's look ahead into the future." He said as he took her hand and took her to the kitchen.

" What would you like to do today love?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime27/05/15, 06:27 am

Kris couldn't help but smile a little, Julian always tried to get her to be happy and not dwell on the past and it was hard for her but sometimes she could do it but sometimes she couldn't and she could do nothing about it. "I can try but that is all I can say to you Julian" she wanted to forget about what happened but she probably never would.

"Anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime30/05/15, 10:04 pm

Julian was the kind of guy who wanted to forget the past and move onto the future, that was how he was raised. He smiled a bit when she said she would try. " That's good enough for me." He told her as he held her hand and walked out of the house with her. He could not recall the last time he was this happy. When she said anything he wanted to do he smirked. " You sure you want to say that with me?" He said as he got close to her face, his eyes gleaming mischievously.

Julian than moved away from her and walked out the back door, still holding her hand. He turned around and looked at her. " Do you want to take a walk? Go away for the weekend? It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 06:17 am

When he asked if she was sure that she wanted to stay with him, Kris knew the answer already. When she was running from him, somehow she grew feelings for the man that killed her family on her and then turned her to be with her forever. The blonde vampire would always be mad at him for that but it was time for her to get to know the good guy underneath the monster that Julian made himself out to be. "Yes."

"Can we go for a walk please, I pretty much had a vacation since I was running from you" Krislyn saw almost all of the world when she was hiding from Julian, she didn't need a vacation right now.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 12:13 am

Julian had to ask whether or not Kris would stay but he already knew the answer, he just wanted her to confirm it for him. He did regret killing her family, but things happened for a reason right? He had to believe that. His family was not happy when he told them what he had done, but they forgave him and told me that he was to treat Krislyn like a queen. He could not blame Krislyn for being mad at him for that. He smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled Krislyn close. " Good. I'm glad you'll stay with me." He said as he kissed her temple.

Julian chuckled. " Yes we can go on a walk. C'mon." He said as he lead her to the lake near their home and began walking along the side of it. " My parents want to see you whenever you feel like it. My mother really took a liking to you." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 06:11 am

They began walking and Krislyn heard Julian say how his mom wanted to talk to her, Krislyn and Julian's mother and grown a bond before she ran away. She would remember the nights when Julian's mother would just come up stairs into her room and just talk to her about nothing really. The two had a special bond and Kris really did miss Julian's mother. "Okay, that's cool, can't wait to see her again" Kris smiled.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 01:22 am

Julian remembered how well his mother and Kris had gotten along so he was very happy to hear that Krislyn was excited to see his mother again. " Good. My parents will be here in about two hours or so." He said as he walked with her. " So you have to dress nice tonight. Some of your old dresses are in your room, unless you want me to get the maid to go buy you a new dress for this evening?" He asked her. He did not know if she could even fit in any of those dresses anymore.

Julian than stopped for a moment and kissed Krislyn. " Are you going to tell me who you were talking about yesterday?" He asked her, referring to when they were talking about two different people. He wanted to know who she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 01:26 pm

When Julian said how his parents would be there soon, she gasped and had a shocked expression across her face. "I can't believe you invited your parents without telling me Julian" Kris got mad at him now. She wished she would have known that they were coming. "Those dresses are from centuries ago, why would I wear one of them?" She asked.

"Nope."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime10/06/15, 03:09 am

Julian knew that it would be a surprise to her, so when he saw the shocked look on her face he wasn't surprised. He did not expect her to get mad at him though. " I thought it would be a good surprise for you. I didn't know you'd get angry at me." He muttered as he continued walking. " I don't know, maybe because you liked those dresses. Or maybe you just didn't feel like going out and buying a new dress? I'll get the maid to go and buy you a more modern dress." He said, but he had that already covered. The dress was already waiting for her in his bedroom.

" Don't think just because we had sex last night that i haven't forgotten about that little slip from yesterday. I want to know who that girl you were speaking about is." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime22/06/15, 06:07 am

Kris shook her head and tried to calm her breathing down. She wasn't expecting his parents any time soon, Kris had just given in to him and now she was seeing his parents all over again. "Its not that I am mad, its just that I didn't expect to see them this soon" Krislyn replied. "Do whatever you want Julian, I don't care, just need to make sure I don't make a fool of myself. I haven't seen your parents in years" she was a little afraid of seeing them. She didn't know if they blamed her or not.

"I'm not giving you a name Julian."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime23/06/15, 03:36 am

Julian knew this was going to be a shock to her, but when his mother called that morning and asked him if he had found Krislyn he had tried to lie, but his mother saw right through it and basically told him they were coming over, she didn't ask, she told him that was what was happening and he had better like it. She had hung up before he could say no and, well, he already had a tough time telling his mom no. " I'm sorry it shocked you, it shocked me as well, my mother basically said come hell or high water she is coming to see you." He shrugged.

Julian looked at Krislyn. " You know that's not even possible." He said to her when she said she didn't want to make a fool of herself. " To vampires it would only seem like days, months even, not years. But either way, you know how strong willed my mother is and she was determined to come by. So I'll have the maid go get you a nice dress for this evening, any particular color?" He asked her.

" You will tell me that name Krislyn, one way, or another." He growled a bit before continuing walking.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime23/06/15, 04:59 pm

Kris knew how Julian's mother was, she had lived with that woman for a year before running away so she knew what it was like to try and get her not to do something when no one wanted her to do something and it was understandable. "I believe you, your mother is the kind of person you can never say no to" that woman was great but a little hard headed a bit. But still loveable.

When he asked if there was a specific color that she wanted she thought about the answer. There really wasn't a specific one but she'd pick a color anyway. "Red please" she answered to her maker.

"I can't."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 01:44 am

Julian nodded, anytime someone told his mother no she would find some way to convince them to say yes. That was just how she was. Julian looked at his watch, he needed to go back to the house to tell the maid what dress to get Krislyn.

" Alright, I'll tell her to get you a red dress." He said as he walked. " Maybe we should head back to the house." He added, knowing that it wouldn't be long before his parents arrived for dinner. Also, the maid needed to have a bit of time to get Krislyn her dress.

" Why not? I'm not going to hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 05:27 pm

"Why thank you kind sir" she pretended to do with an accent. The blonde vampire nodded when he suggested that they should go back to the house. "Yes we should, don't want to miss your parents. What time are they coming again?" Kris asked when they were walking back to the house that Julian now owned. It was different from his other home but she didn't mind it.

"Oh you say that now but what happens when I tell you the name and you hand me their heart on a silver platter?" Kris asked.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 01:26 am

Julian chuckled at Krislyn putting on an accent, he pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. When she asked when they were coming by the house he looked at his watch. " In Three hours." He said, so that meant 8:00 as it was currently 5:00. He held her hand as they walked back to the house.

Julian looked at her. " Did i or did i not say that I would try not to hurt anyone so long as you were with me?" He asked her as he walked into the house with her. " Why don't you start getting ready? The maid will be leaving to get your dress in a few so just do your hair and make up and take a shower. Unless, you'd rather take a shower with me?" He smirked mischievously at her. The maid came by and he told her what color dress to pick out for Kris, as well as size, style, and shape. The maid nodded and left quickly to go to a dress shop.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 02:47 pm

Julian kissed the top of her head and she couldn't help but smile at the small gesture. "I can't wait to see them but I am still kind of scared to see them again. What if they hate me? I did run away from you because I couldn't handle being with you" Krislyn explained her worries. She loved his parents, but when she ran away from Julian, she had no idea if they still liked her or not. There was a huge problem there.

"Yes but I still can't tell you, I can never do that to a friend" Kris replied. There was no way she was giving Thana up. "No because a shower with you will lead into something else and I don't want to be distracted when I am trying to look good for someone."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 02:57 am

Julian looked at her incredulously. " My parents could never hate you. They understood that I was hard to live with and knew why you had left. They don't hate you Krisy." He told her firmly and honestly. His parents knew what it was like living with him, they sometimes couldn't deal living with him as a teenager either. He walked with her to the house. " They won't hate you I promise." He told her.

Julian sighed irritatedly. " Fine whatever." He growled at her, he smirked a bit. " Aww but taking a shower with you is so much fun." He said as he kissed her. " But fine, we'll do it your way. I'm taking a shower and getting ready." He said as he went upstairs to take a shower.

***************TIME SKIP**************

It was finally 8:00, the maid had come back around 6:30-7:00 ish with his suit and Krislyn's dress. He got dressed quickly in a nice pin striped suit. He went downstairs as the door bell rang, his maid answered it and in walked his mother and father. " Mom. Dad." He said as he walked into the entry way, he hugged his mother and kissed her cheek, he shook his fathers hand. " Where is Krislyn at?" His mother asked, looking around for said girl, Julian shrugged. " She's still upstairs getting ready I believe." He said.

Julian's suit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 06:27 am

All Kris could do was nod, she didn't want his parents hating her for running away from their son, it was hard enough that she had forgiven Julian after all these years and now seeing his parents again freaked her out a bit. "I hope you're right" she said to him. They walked back towards his house and she had to get ready soon.

When she saw him go upstairs she thought about running again but decided not to and went upstairs to take a shower as well.

-Time skip-

Kris heard the doorbell and looked at herself once more in the mirror. The dress the made picked out was beautiful and she tried to smile in the mirror before going downstairs. She heard Julian's mom ask where she was at and she knew it was time. She walked down the stairs.

Krislyn's Dress

Last edited by Krislyn Parrish on 06/07/15, 04:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime05/07/15, 05:14 am

(OOC: I can't see the pic Sad)

Julian was surprised at himself that he left Krislyn alone and she didn't run away when she had the chance. That meant he trusted her a lot. He looked at his mother as she was speaking, he was tuning her out for the most part because it was anxious babble. He had gotten used to it. When Krislyn came down the stairs he smiled, she looked absolutely beautiful. He glanced at his parents and saw his mother's face brighten at the sight of seeing her.

" Krislyn! Oh my god it's been ages since we've last seen each other." His mother said happily as she pulled Kris into her arms and hugged her tightly. His father patted Kris's head like he would a daughter. " How're you my dear?" He asked Kris as his wife let her go and he hugged her tightly than released her.

Julian leaned back against a wall as he watched his parents fuss over Krislyn and hug her. It made him smile, he told her his parents weren't angry at her. He looked as the chef rang the bell signaling dinner time. " Dinner is ready." He told them, he pulled Krislyn aside and smiled. " Told ya so." He teased. " You look beautiful by the way." He added as he kissed her temple.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime06/07/15, 04:42 am

(OOC: I just reposted the link, see if you can see it now)

Krislyn smiled at Julian's parents reaction, she was glad that neither of them hated her for running away from their son all those years ago. "Its nice to see you both as well" she said when she hugged Julian's mother back. She was like a second mother to her when she was living with them all those years ago. "I am better, how are you?" Kris asked.

When Julian pulled her aside, she couldn't help but smile. "Thank you, you look handsome."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime11/07/15, 04:45 am

(OOC: Yep I can see it now Very Happy. Oh and Bold is his father speaking and POV while Italics is his mother speaking and her POV.)

Julian watched him family and Krislyn for a little while longer and let his mother speak. " I have been well for the most part. Finally retired from the vampire council after centuries, i couldn't stand the politics anymore." She said with a small laugh. Jennifer watched her son and (hopefully) future daughter in law as she walked into the dining hall with them.

Julian smiled. " Thank you. I only dress like this for you and my parents." He admitted as he kissed her cheek and pulled out her chair for her like a true gentleman. He sat down next to her as his parents sat across from them. The maid poured each of them blood wine as the chef was cooking dinner. Chace, Julian's father, sipped on his blood wine as he watched the two and decided to start a conversation. " So my dear Krislyn, where all have you been while you were running from my son?" He asked kindly and with a warm smile, he meant nothing bad by it, he just wondered out of pure curiosity. He felt his wife pinch his arm and glared at her. " What? It's a simple innocent question I swear!" He told Jen as he rubbed his arm where she had pinched him. Julian chuckled as he watched his parents and sipped on his blood wine.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime14/07/15, 05:41 pm

Krislyn knew how much Jennifer hated politics, she remembered her complaining about them when she would come home from the meetings when Kris still lived with them. "Well I'm glad you finally did something that made you happy, if all they do is talk about politics then that is no way to just sit there and nod about everything they were saying" Kris replied.

They all sat down at the table and Kris looked at Julian's father. "I basically was anywhere and everywhere. I never wanted to be found" she felt bad but she didn't let it show. Julian kind of deserved it back then.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime22/07/15, 03:29 am

Julian chuckled softly. " That wasn't the only reason mother quit." He muttered softly. His mother send him a sharp looked. " Exactly. I got tired of the bitterness between Dastan and David thomas, just because dastan is a vampire and david is a werewolf does not mean they have to dislike each other." Jen said with a shake of her head. " But the politics was the main reason aside from that stupid werewolf/vampire rivalry." She muttered as the butler brought out their food, which was mostly a rare steak with a bunch of blood. The butler walked out and they began eating.

" Haha. Well that is understandable. My son is not the...easiest person to deal with. But i believe he has changed his way. I hope he has anyway." Chace muttered as he sipped on his blood wine. Julian rolled his eyes and ate his rare steak. " I'm easier to deal with than you." He muttered under his breath after he had swallowed his piece of steak. His father glared at him and was about to open his mouth when Jennifer clapped her hands and her husband went back to eating. Jen smiled kindly yet apologetically to Krislyn.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime29/07/15, 08:26 pm

Kris listened to Jen explain why she left and that the whole rivalry was stupid which it was. Vampires and Werewolves should live in harmony and be allies, but unfortunately that was never going to happen since David and Dastan were both hard heads. "I totally agree."

Kris was used to Julian being the way he was, so when Jen apologized for her son's behavior all Kris did was shake her head, she understood Julian better then she hoped she would. "Julian you shouldn't be rude to your parents."
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime02/08/15, 01:17 am

Julian sipped his drink. " You agree with everything my mother says." He muttered, his father having put him in a bad mood. He felt something hit him and noticed his mother had thrown her napkin and hit him on the head. " What?" He asked her innocently. Jen looked sternly at Julian. " You know exactly what Julian. Be nice to Krislyn or else." She warned him dangerously.[i] Julian sighed and shook his head. " Sorry Krislyn." He apologized.

Julian looked at Krislyn and he blinked. " You're excusing my dad for being rude but not me?" He asked incredulously. " Why do you always choose my parents side over mine?" He asked her. He sipped his drink and began to eat in silence, no longer speaking to anyone at the table.

[i]Jen sighed, her husband and son had never truly seen eye to eye on things. But that was only because they were so much alike. She ate the rest of dinner in silence along with Krislyn, Chace, and Julian. Once dinner was over she stood up. " I think Krislyn and I shall stay here and have a girls chat while you boys go into the living room and do whatever it is that you do." She said as she got up and moved next to Krislyn as the boys went into the living room. " So, my dear, what is on your mind?" She asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime25/08/15, 07:41 am

Kris couldn't help but laugh at this, Julian always did what his mother says and knew from that moment that he is a mama's boy. "I accept your apology. Thank you Jen" she sent a grateful smile to Jen from where she sat at. "Because what you do is always unacceptable Julian, like for example killing my family" Kris replied. She loved Julian but she was afraid of him now and then but was glad she was still in the greatness of his parents.

"Nothing" she lied to Jen after the boys left the room.
Back to top Go down
Julian Summerton
Creature
Creature
Julian Summerton

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime01/09/15, 10:50 pm

Jen looked at Krislyn. " Liar." She said with a smile, she knew when Krislyn was lying and when she was telling the truth, and so, she knew the poor girl was lying. " So, tell me whats on your mind." She added as she stroked Krislyns hair and cupped her cheek, like a mother would do for to their daughter. Jen saw her as her own daughter even if her son wasn't married to her. She looked towards the living room before looking back at Krislyn.

" I can tell you two did something either this morning or yesterday, or both. Before you ask I can just tell." She said teasingly with a warm smile. " Now tell me, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 09:58 am

Krislyn knew when Jen spoke to her that she was serious and she cared. Jen was like a second mother to her when Julian had kidnapped her and made her live with him for a year before she had escaped. "We had sex" she said to Jen. "And for some reason I kind of regret it because of what he did to my family, but another part of me loved it, but I feel so guilty that I did because my parents are probably ashamed of me right now" Kris explained to Jen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of it all (Julian)   The aftermath of it all (Julian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The aftermath of it all (Julian)
Page 1 of 1