Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsRemember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Sy48lsRemember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) 2qu4qkk

Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 03:32 am

Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) I69ypz

15 Year Old David

David shoved his hands in his blue jeans pockets as he walked to the lake, his paents were too busy with Angelina and Gabriel to notice he was gone. So he escaped through his bedroom window, climbed down the roof, and decided he would go to the old lake near his home and sit there and chill for a while.

As he got there he heard his shoes crunch the stone underneath his feet, the Lake was a little more active than it usually was. He saw a big tree trunk a little ways away and he went over to it and sat down. He wore a casual black loose t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and tennis shoes. He ran his fingers through his hair as he watched the water flow and heard it rush. Luckily he did not feel the need to go to the restroom.

Before he knew it he leaned his head back against the log, closed his eyes, and fell asleep. Totally unaware that someone would be coming by pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 03:58 am

Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Dr49k7

15 Year Old Nikki

Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) 2hn9q3o

Her Clothes

Nikki quickly ran through the forest that was across from her house, she was going to be meeting David today. He texted saying his parents were ignoring him and were too busy to notice if he slipped away for a couple of hours. She she quickly got dressed in a pair of denim short shorts, a white tank top with decoration buttons on the front, with a leather vest over it, and a pair of leather boot ankle boots. She wore finger less motorcycle gloves and a chain necklace.

She jumped over tree stumps, twigs, and everything else so she wouldn't be late. She had to sneak out of her parents house but because they were arguing it wouldn't be hard. She slowed down and came to a stop when she reached the lake. Her boots made loud crunching sounds as she walked, she looked all over for David and saw him in front of a log. She walked behind the log and clasped her hands behind her back and leaned forward. David looked so cute and peaceful when he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 04:08 am

15 Year Old David

Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) 33u7j49

His Clothes

David was smooth asleep, dreaming of what no one knew, for how long he was asleep he didn't know he slowly opened his eye's, sat up, and looked around the water must've soothed him to sleep somehow. He yawned loudly and stretched his arms over his head and laid back down waiting for Nikki and when he did he saw her standing above him. He bolted up right and spun around to hear her giggling.

" Quit your giggling Ms. Priss." He said as he grabbed her vest and pulled her into his arms, he wrapped them around her tightly and began kissing her entire face. " Since you decided to scare the piss out of me, your punishment will be smothered to death by kisses." He laughed as he continued kissing her face as she squirmed all around. She knew he was a werewolf as she was one, they were in a pack together, well, currently it was only them two but if they found anymore they'd be welcomed with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 04:29 am

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki was enjoying watching him sleep, it was very rare you saw David so vulnerable and so innocent. When he woke up and looked around she suppressed a giggle, he didn't notice her at all? When he laid back down than bolted upright again and busted out laughing. " Well I'm so sorry mr. Sleepy head." She laughed, she stopped laughing when he grabbed her vest and pulled her into his arms. She began squirming and giggling trying to get out of his strong grip.

" Noooo!!!! That's the worst punishment!!!" She said feigning horror, she continued laughing and trying to get out of his grip. She finally got out and pinned him down onto the ground and straddled his waist. " Now listen up, be a good dog, or I'm gonna have to put you in your place." She said darkly but her eyes showed mischief.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 04:53 am

15 Year Old David

David continued smothering her with kisses and than he stopped when she got out of his grip and pinned him down and straddled his hips. " Miss Blackstone," he started. " please, be gentle with me." He teased and probably received a slap on the chest, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her so she was laying on top of him. He sighed, things couldn't be any better than this.

After a few minutes of silence he looked at her and moved some hair out of her face. " C'mon, lets go to the cave." He said, after she nodded he helped her up, held her hand, and walked with her through the woods to their small private cave.

Spoiler:

The Cave

It had been abandoned for a while and no one but they knew it was there, they made that their secret hiding spot, there was a hole in the top so when it was dark they could stare at the stars. They had a small tarp to cover it when it rained though. He placed a few cushions he had bought on the ground and had a blanket so they wouldn't be laying on cold dirt.

He went in first, made sure nothing and no one was there, and told Nikki to come in. He laid down on the left and patted the spot next to him. When she laid down he wrapped an arm around her waist. Life really couldn't get any better than this.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:02 am

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki really needed this. She needed to let loose and have some fun since her parents were driving her nuts, David provided an escape for her. He was her best friend, boyfriend, and pack mate, she would not trade him for the world. When he teased her she slapped him hard against the chest. " Oh I'll be gentle alright." She rolled her eye's, she laid across his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

She truly was in love with him, she could see having a family with him, growing old, she could see it all. This was her life mate, she knew it. She just laid across his chest with her listening to his heartbeat. When he asked to go to the cave she nodded and took the help up. She held his hand and walked through the forest with him.

Nikki waited outside the cave as David checked it, when the coast was clear she crawled in after him and laid down next to him. She curled into his side as he wrapped an arm around her waist. Life was truly great at the moment. " Do you think anyone knows were even gone?" She asked softly as she looked up at David.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:23 am

15 Year Old David

David moved his hand from around her waist and began playing with her hair, he could tell she was happy as much as he was. He pulled her as close to him as he could and kissed the top of her head. He could see the sun was going to start setting soon but did not care, he was cherishing every moment he had with her right now. He listened to what she said and he sighed, he wasn't really sure if they noticed they were gone.

" I dunno, maybe. I haven't heard any police sirens so they probably don't know." He said with a shrug and continued playing with her hair, he swallowed a lump in his throat though, the dream he had when he'd been asleep. It terrified him.

He dreamt about being in a hospital, his heart was racing, palms were sweating, his throat was dry, and he was completely numb. He saw Nikki's parents as well as his standing in the hallway, crying, he looked to his right and saw a door with the blinds closed. He swallowed the lump in his throat and opened it, a figure was covered by a thin white sheet. His hands trembled slightly as he grabbed the sheet and pulled it back, his heart sank, it was her. Pale as ice, lips blue, eye's closed, her cheerful smile gone. His heart stopped and he couldn't stop the tears from flowing down his face, he placed the sheet back over her face and leaned back against the wall. His legs were about to collapse out from under him.

Than he woke up, and saw her beautiful face, alive and well, that's why he pulled her into his arms and refused to let go. It had felt so real, he thought it had actually happened. Now, in the cave, he held onto Nikki tightly and kissed her lips. " I love you, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:33 am

(OOC: Girl, you're killing me D:)

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki sighed contently as David played with her hair and she closed her eye's. She felt so safe right now, she never wanted to go back home to her arguing parents. It only caused stress in her life. When he said he didn't hear police sirens she giggled. " No, I guess not." She laughed, she looked up at him, he was so lost in thought she wondered if he remembered she was even there.

Nikki tapped his nose with her index finger and grinned. " Whatcha thinking about?" She asked curiously as she sat up, when he kissed her lips she kissed him back and knew something scared him for sure. " Hey, what's the matter? Talk to me." She said as she placed both hands on either side of his face and made him look her in the eyes.

" Yes I know that and I love you to, now," she said more seriously. " talk to me. What scared you?"
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:44 am

(OOC: Hehehe)

15 Year Old David

David could tell Nikki felt safe with him, he would protect for as long as he possibly could. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to her as long as he was alive. When she sat up and bopped him on the nose he wrinkled it a bit and smirked at her. " Nothing for your delicate ears to her." He joked, he wasn't about to tell her what he dreamed, she would pass it off as paranoia.

When she sat in his lap and forced him to look into her eye's he sighed, he had no choice, he did anything she ever wanted. " I dreamed you died." He told her softly as he moved her brown hair behind her ears. " It scared the piss out of me." He admitted as he leaned his forehead against hers. It was rare he ever admitted he was scared.

" How do you always know what I'm feeling?" He asked quizzically with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:58 am

(OOC: You're an ass you know that? XD jking)

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki could read David like a book, whether it was because they were connected as pack mates or if they've known each other so long, but she knew when he was scared and wouldn't admit it. So when he told her the dream he had her eye's widened a bit and when he actually admitted to being scared she knew it terrified him.

Nikki wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and she leaned her forehead against his and looked him in the eye's. " David look at me," she said softly, when he looked away she placed a hand on his cheek and made him look at her. " I'm not going anywhere, do you understand? I'm. Not. Going. To. Die." She said slowly.

" The only time I'll die is when I'm old and gray. I believe we have a few more years until then." She laughed as she kissed him. " So please, don't be scared, it was only a dream." She added softly as she rested her cheek against his. " I don't know that yet, you're just easy to read." She added with a laugh.

Nikki laid back down and began thinking, maybe this town was getting to them or something, they needed to get away and take a break from life. " Let's run away." She said as she stared at the gold colored sky. When he asked what she sat up. " Let's run away! Lets leave this God forsaken town and go away, we'll leave a note for our parents and tell them we'll call as soon as we can. Todays Wednesday so we'll leave Friday, it'll give us enough time to pack and get everything settled."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 01:48 am

(OOC: Yeah I know Razz)

15 Year Old David

When Nikki wrapped her arms around his neck he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. David looked away as she asked him to look into her eyes, he really didn't want to. He moved his head away but was forced to look at her when she told him to. As she told him over and over she wasn't going anywhere he wanted it to be true, but that doubt lingered in the back of his mind.

" I hope so." He said softly and he kissed Nikki back, he both hoped it was only a dream and hoped it was only a dream and that she would die until she was 130. He nuzzled her face against hers and smiled softly. " I'm not that easy to read." He added, he only ever let his guard down with Nikki and let her see the real him.

David frowned at what she said, he turned onto his side and looked at her. " What?" He asked curiously, when she continued to explain he listened to her. " Are you sure you can leave your parents? Hell, I'm not sure if I could leave mine." He admitted, but his parents barely noticed if he left for two-three hours, would they notice if he was gone for a few days?
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 02:25 am

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki looked at David and saw the hesitance about running away in his eye's, for her it would be easy, her parents didn't give a rats ass about her so she didn't care about them either. But she knew David's situation wasn't like hers, he had parents that loved him, even though they didn't pay any attention to him whatsoever. He also had his brother and sister to think about as well.

" I can leave my parents, they wouldn't even care if i were to guess." She said with a shrug. " If you don't want to run away that's ok, I still love you." She added. She knew he wouldn't be able to leave them, but she sure hoped he'd at least think about it for a little bit. She noticed it was beginning to get dark and she looked at him.

" C'mon, it's getting late, we don't need the cops looking for us." She said as she tugged on his hand.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 02:45 am

15 Year Old David

David didn't mean to be hesitant about running away, it's just he wasn't sure if he could do it, he loved his family and would die for them. But they were always so focused on Angel and Gabriel that it was really like he was never there. He knew Nikki's parents were to busy arguing to notice she was even around so she had a legit excuse to run away, he didn't, not really.

He could hear the sadness in her voice, even if she tried to hide it, so when she tugged on his hand he pulled her down into his lap and held her close. " Let's do it. Let's runaway. I know it'll be hard at first but they don't know i'm around anyway." He said as he kissed her temple.

" Let's leave tomorrow night, around ten, sound good?" He asked, he did not want to give himself time to go back on this. He stood up and crawled out of the cave with her behind him, and he started walking out of the woods with her hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 03:10 am

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki was surprised when David tugged on her hand, she yelped as he pulled her into his arms and held her close she snuggled him a bit and was taken aback when he said he'd runaway. " Are you sure?" She asked, when he said yes she hugged him tightly. She blinked when he said they would leave tomorrow night but she nodded understandingly. If they didn't leave soon he wouldn't probably leave.

" Sounds good." She agreed and followed him out of the cave, she walked with him hand in hand through the woods. They walked mostly in silence, the woods never really bugged either of them all that much. As the came to the edge of the woods they saw David's home and she stopped.

" So, tomorrow, ten o'clock, we'll meet around 7:00 at the lake just to go over how we're going to leave and stuff." She said, when he nodded she kissed him tenderly on the lips. " I love you." She whispered before running off to her house. She wave goodbye before walking through her front door.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 04:02 am

15 Year Old David

David walked hand in hand with Nikki through the woods, he found them to be very peaceful and calming at night. When they came to his yard he was sad it was time to say goodbye but knew he'd see her tomorrow. When she kissed him he kissed her back and smiled as he pulled away. " Tomorrow, 7:00, wouldn't miss it." He said. " I love you too." He watched her walk into her house and shut the door before walking into his house.

~~~*~~~

Next Day

David awoke early that morning, he went downstairs and ate with his family like normal, them not knowing he was going to be gone in a few short hours. After breakfast he went upstairs and packed his things in a duffel bag. He was wearing a leather jacket, a grey shirt, dark denim pants, and motorcycle boots. Luckily he was fifteen years old and had his license as did Nikki. As the day wore on he helped his family with their chores and when it was almost 7 he went upstairs, threw his duffel bag under his bed and climbed through his bedroom window.

David ran through the woods and stopped as he came to the lake. " Nikki!" He yelled, wondering if she was there or not. He decided he was going to the cave to see if that's where she was, suddenly, a loud clap of thunder rang out, he looked up and saw a huge dark cloud hovering about the lake. " Sh*t." He cursed and ran to the cave.

Once there he crawled through the entrance and saw Nikki was trying to put the tarp up, he helped her. " There, i think that'll stop the rain from coming in." He said as he watched to make sure the tarp didn't come down.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 05:01 am

15 Year Old Nikki

The next more Nikki woke up and ate with her parents, luckily they weren't arguing yet, they ate breakfast silently and went upstairs to get dressed. After she got dressed in her clothes she packed her things in a duffel bag and put it in her closet. She than ran outside and went the the lake. She knew she was waaaay early to be here but she couldn't wait any longer, she wanted to leave as soon as humanly possible. She fell asleep on the cushions in the cave until she heard thunder.

" Dammit." She said as it began to rain, she was having a difficult time getting the tarp and she was grateful when David came in and helped her. " Thanks." She said and nodded. She smiled at him. " So, how are we going to do this?" She asked him as she sat back and hugged her knees.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 05:27 am

15 Year Old David

David smiled at Nikki and when she asked what the plan was he sighed. " I was thinking, you know that bridge that you have to drive on in order to get here. We'll meet there around 10 and I'll have my motorcycle so be sure to travel lightly." He said as he sat next to her.

" Change your mind?" He asked, he could feel she was nervous, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. " We can always stay." He whispered in case she was having second thoughts about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 05:36 am

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki smiled at him. " Sounds good, I'll drive my Honda Civic to the bridge and park it on the side of the road." She agreed with a nod, she snuggled into his side and when he asked if she was nervous she nodded and looked up at him. " Yeah, I'm nervous, I'm scared we'll get found out." She said with a sigh.

" I don't want to back out. We're still doing this." She said seriously, she had her bags packed already and there was no going back now. " So, how long will we stay here in the cave?" She asked as she laid her head on his chest, his heart beat was the most soothing sound in the entire world to her.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 05:48 am

15 Year Old David

David nodded when she said she'd drive her car there, he held her in his arms as tightly as he could. He was just as nervous as she was but wouldn't tell her that. He kissed the top of her head. " We won't get found out, if we do, I'll take the blame." He told her as he played with her hair.

When she asked when would they leave the cave he sighed. " Until the rain stops, we'll go up to our rooms at 9 and when it hits 9:30 we'll leave." He said and when she agreed he looked at her. " We'll find a small town to live in, I'll get any job i can, I'll do whatever I have to in order for us to be happy." He promised.

Soon, the rain stopped and they left the cave hand in hand as always. He watched her go back to her home and he walked through his back door. He watched tv with his family for a little bit than claimed he was tired and was going to bed. They shrugged it off and told him goodnight, he feigned sleep for an hour and a half and he grabbed his duffel bag from under his bed, grabbed his motorcycle keys and climbed out his bedroom window.

David revved his motorcycle engine and drove down the road, the road was still wet from the rain earlier and hoped Nikki would be careful as there were a lot of twist and turns. When he saw the bridge he slowed down and pulled up to the side of it and waited for Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 06:04 am

15 Year Old Nikki

Nikki knew she couldn't argue with him when he said he'd take the blame. It'd just lead to more arguments. So she nodded and held him closely, she could feel how nervous he was but said nothing, he was trying to be strong for the both of them and she knew that.

Nikki nodded. " Ok captain." She said with a smile, soon, all too soon for Nikki, the rain stopped and they left the cave like they normally did. She kissed him one last time before going to her house, her parents were arguing again. She sighed, couldn't they ever get along? She wondered. She ran upstairs with an apple and ate that as dinner. She curled up in her bed and waited for nine thirty.

When her clock rang the time she got up, grabbed her bag and car keys, and walked out the front door with one last longing look at her home. She got in her car and drove down the street, she realized she would be a little late so she quickly called David but he didn't answer her, she sighed.

" Hey David it's Nikki, just calling to say I'm on my way. I'm so sorry I'm late, I'll be there as quickly as i can, ok? Love you." She than hung up the phone, she made a small turn as it began to rain again. She huffed a bit, why did it always rain? Her phone started going off and when she went to answer it she glanced up and saw a pair of headlights coming her way. She moved out of the way in time but turned the steering wheel to hard and her car drifted onto it's side, skidding across the road, before it rolled at least 8 times before finally stopping. Nikki was unconscious and unresponsive, she didn't hear her phone go off, she didn't hear the sires, all she knew was this darkness that engulfed her.

Last edited by Juliette Boudreaux on 06/05/15, 03:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 05:59 am

15 Year Old David

David sighed and tapped his foot against the ground, where was Nikki? He kept calling her at least ten times, it was after ten and she still hadn't showed up. He began to think she backed out of the plan and hadn't called him to tell him. He got onto his motorcycle and as he was about to rev it up his phone rang, he answered it without looking at the caller ID.

" Nikki?" He asked, his voice a little panicked.

" David? Where the hell are you?" Gabriel yelled into the phone. David frowned.

" Gabriel? I'm at the bridge, what's wrong?" He asked with a scowl on his face, did Gabriel figure them out already? His brother sounded upset.

" David, you need to get to St. Mercy's hospital now, Nikki was in a accident." David's heart stopped at his brothers word, 'no, no, no, no, NO!' he thought. He hung up the phone and quickly sped off to the hospital.

~~~*~~~

St. Mercy's Hospital

David ran into the hospital, his heart racing, please let Nikki be ok he silently hoped. He ran down the hallway, looking for anyone he recognized and he froze. This was just like his dream, he swallowed hard and walked very slowly. He saw Nikki's parents there, her mother was crying into her fathers shoulder, his parents were holding Angelina and his mom had tears in her eye's. They looked as he came walking towards them.

" David..." Gabriel said as he grabbed David's arm.

" I want to see her." He said through gritted teeth, Gabriel tried to say something but David cut him off. " I. Want. To. See. Her." He said again, Gabriel nodded and opened the door, he saw her body covered up by a sheet like in his dream, he walked into the room slowly, everything was going in slow motion. He swallowed hard, hands trembling, palms were sweating, his heart was racing. He pulled the sheet back and his eye's widened and heart dropped.

It was just like his dream... her beautiful sweet face was cold and lifeless, he beautiful lips blue, she was pale, there was still a little bit of blood on her forehead and in her hair. Tears welled in his eye's, his heart was breaking in two, he moved back and accidentally bumped into a metal cabinet. Tear threatened to spill, he felt someone grab his arm and he looked over, it was Gabriel. David slid down to the floor and Gabriel went with him.

" I'm so sorry David." Gabriel said, knowing his brother was too much in shock to hear him. David was numb, he wanted to go, he couldn't see her like this, he didn't want to see her like this. Gabrie had to pick his brother up and walked with him out of the room.

~~~*~~~

The Funeral

Today was the dreadful day. The second worst day of David's life... Nikki's funeral. He dressed in a suit and tie, his eye's had dark circles underneath them, he was beyond tired. He hadn't slept since that night, he walked downstairs and drove with his family to the Church. Once they got there they immediately went to Nikki's parents and greeted them, they knew how much Nikki meant to David. Her mother gave him a hug and told him how sorry she was that he lost the love of his life. The funeral started around 11 o'clock, David tuned out everything everyone was saying, he just couldn't listen to it, not now.

At 12 the funeral ended. They went to the grave side service that lasted 30 or so minutes, before everyone left, David watched as they lowered her casket into the ground. David was silent the entire way home, he walked into his house, he threw his suit jacket over a chair, and loosened his tie. He ran up to his room and climbed out the window, he ran through the forest to the cave. He needed to escape.

David crawled into the cave and sighed, it seemed too quiet without her here, it did hurt him coming here. But he just wanted to cut himself off from everyone else, he never wanted to feel like this again with anyone. David decided from that day on he would never let someone get this close to him again. He opened his phone and frowned, he had a message. He clicked on it and put the phone up to his ear and listened.

" Hey David it's Nikki, just calling to say I'm on my way. I'm so sorry I'm late, I'll be there as quickly as i can, ok? Love you." That voice! It was Nikki, he looked, it was only 30 minutes before she died. Tears welled up in his eyes and he just let them fall. He cried like he never cried before, his heart was breaking all over again.

Never, he silently vowed. Never will I let anyone hurt me like this again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)   Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember the Days When We Were Young (Closed/Nikki NPC'ed by Sam)
Page 1 of 1