Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsHey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Sy48lsHey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! 2qu4qkk

Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!   Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Icon_minitime29/04/15, 05:01 pm

Hey, I'm Krislyn Parrish but my real name is Caroline, you can call me Care if you'd like to. I'm new here, I heard about the site from a friend of mine and I hope to make friends on here. Thanks for reading if you read this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!   Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Icon_minitime29/04/15, 09:50 pm

Hi Care, Smile I'm Juliette but you can call me Sam or Sammy Razz. Hope you enjoy the site and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
Anzi Carin
Human
Human
Anzi Carin

PostSubject: Re: Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!   Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Icon_minitime29/04/15, 11:33 pm

Hi I'm kris nice to meet you and welcome to luna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!   Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Icon_minitime29/04/15, 11:35 pm

Welcome Care, XD -hugs her sister from another mister- I get a gold star for bringing her here! XD
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!   Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Icon_minitime30/04/15, 04:59 am

Razz *gives Squishy daughter a golden star* there ya go! Hiya Care, I'm Chrissy or Chris (usually the former) welcome to Luna Vermiculus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!   Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey All!! This is Krislyn!!!
Page 1 of 1