Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsJust chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Sy48lsJust chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 2qu4qkk

Just chillin. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/05/15, 06:24 am

Thana blushed and shrugged " It's, we aren't official but I enjoy his company and we might of Umm kissed." She said, before quickly sipping on her milkshake thingy and staring ahead at the shirtless Oliver Queen aka Stephen AMELL.

Blushing even deeper at what Krislyn said Thana focused on her drink, " No I don't want him to think I am some crazy psycho fan even if I am." Thana said, " I won't ask him to take his shirt off ."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/05/15, 06:40 pm

"Oh wow, that sounds like you're totally in love with him and try not to deny it because I have a strong feeling you're lying to me" Kris was joking around but she was also kind of serious too. "He would be fine with it, he loves all of his fans and it would be good for you to meet him since you're a fan and hopefully when we catch him he is lifting weights shirtless" Kris continued to tease a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/05/15, 06:46 pm

Thana blushed even further and kept drinking her smoothie and tried to ignore Krislyn and tried to shake her head but it really wasn't working. She just blushed, and shook it off.

"Oh yeah. Hey Mister Stephen, hope you don't mind but take your shirt off I'm a fan. " Thana said, "I so think that is going to go down so damn well. Not." She answered, and looked up as Lestat flitted in but hardly moved. "Lestat meet Krislyn, Krislyn , Lestat."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/05/15, 05:18 am

Kris laughed at the girls sarcasm, she knew that Thana would never say that but what Kris meant was catch him at a bad time. "I never said for you to ask him personally, but if we catch him at a bad time then you can talked to him and see his shirtless body" Kris winked at the girl. She heard a door open and Kris turned around to see a fellow vampire. "Hi" she greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lestat Northman
LV Professors
LV Professors
Lestat Northman

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/05/15, 02:13 am

Lestat walked in with a smirk on his face, so Thana had made a friend. That was nice, he had been out in the University grounds going over things. Walking in her looked as the girl spoke. "Hello vyourself." He answered with his trademark smirk. "I am the vampire Lestat." Lestat told her, then dropped his exaggerated French accent. "Pleasure young one. Welcome to my coven, I take it you are enjoying yourself?"

Smirking he looked at Thana, fake chastising her. " Haz I not told you about bringing Vampires to anothers home? Tut tut." He teased, then looked at Kristem again and looked at the blood shake. "And don't leave me any, you terrible child of mine." Lestat teased, though it was worn down his sexy French accent still survived the centuries. "Kristem I azzume, I take it you are quite a youngling zyes?"

Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_meb56jnXVU1rdmdxjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/05/15, 05:14 am

Krislyn looked between Thana and Lestat and couldn't help but notice the friendly bond that the two have. "I was turned when I was 18, but I have been around for a while, trust me on that" she had been around longer then she thought she'd last and all. Now that she knew she couldn't out smart Julian, she was trying to enjoy the life she had now.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/05/15, 05:56 am

Thana smiled and rolled her eyes at Lestat, "Grow up and shove old man your ass is painful!" She said as he plonked down on her, and tried to wriggle free of him. Listening to them speak, and poked Lestat till he let her wriggle out from under him and went and got the smoothie jug, "I'm making more rounds, everyone happy with strawberry or do you two want something else?" Thana asked them, going to the kitchen and washing up and cleaning. She would leave the Vampires to talk for a few minutes, secret fang business.
Back to top Go down
Lestat Northman
LV Professors
LV Professors
Lestat Northman

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/05/15, 06:07 am

Lestat smiled and looked at the new Vampire friend of Thana's as he sat on her lap, exactly like the rock star he was and poked her back when she poked and tried to get out from underneath him. "Little ant stop wriggling." He said, but let her up to get refills for everyone.

He did laugh slightly though as the little one, Krislyn tried to say she was old. " Little one I have lived for over five centuries, to me almost everyone is a youngling." He said, he was one of the oldest vampires left. Living fully anyway. I believze you are in my vmusic class yesz? Lestat asked the young one, Kristem. "I take it you are a veggie zvamp like mozt others here at LVH? Or a bag feeder?
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/05/15, 06:25 am

Kris couldn't help but admire the fact that she was actually meeting an older vampire then she was. When he asked questions to her, she nodded. "Yes I am in your music class" she responded. "And no I am not a veggie vampire, I drink human blood from the bags, sometimes from the vain but not enough to turn them into a vampire" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/05/15, 03:32 am

Thana smiled as she heard what Lestat was saying in the kitchen to Krislyn in the lounge room. She listened and smiled to herself as she made more smoothies . " Lestat also feeds from the vein, but he has a feeder." Thana explained and brought over her smoothie as well as a jug of blood smoothie . Then sat on the couch sprawled over Lestat.

Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/05/15, 05:14 am

Kris watched as Thana came back in and smiled about what she said. "Oh, I have a feeder as well, she just doesn't stay with me because I am at school and all, but she makes daily visits and that is fine by me" Kris replied. She didn't like feeding really from the vein but it tasted so much better and she sometimes gets afraid that her fangs hurt her feeders. She doesn't want to be the one who causes someone else total pain.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/05/15, 05:23 am

( I am lazy and can't be bothered switching to Lestat )

Lestat smiled as his warden sprawled out over him, and gently fondled her hair. " Zthat is the same is myself ." he said with a fanged smile to Krislyn, and looked thoughtfully at Thana . Relaxed, and calm. " This one refuzzes to come to my muzzic class, perhapsz you couldn't convinze Her Krislyn . " he said with a smirk, and his French accent still coming through.

Thana laughed and rolled her eyes as she lay across her guardian , " No , I am not musical ." She answered , " Besides I have too many classes as it is , and I wouldn't want to pick up any more ." Thana said with a smile. And sipped her non blood drink, before looking at her phone. " Oh dear lord Lestat, Julivanne has invited us to go to another of his parties . Shall I tell him I am hunting that night ?" She asked, " Oh wait, take Krislyn! She would love it , fanzzzzy party for fangs ." Thana said, teasing Lestats accent.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/15, 05:11 am

Krislyn watched as Lestat gave her a fanged smile and she returned it with one of her own. She was glad to meet another vampire. Her entire school had vampires in it but sometimes they were to stuck up and Kris didn't like that. Thana was talking to Lestat about not joining another class and she couldn't help but laugh. "How are you not a musical person?" Kris asked.

Kris looked at Thana and couldn't help but laugh and shake her head. "Never do that again, that was creepy" Kris was talking about the French thing.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/15, 05:58 am

Lestat smiled as the young one gave her tiny fangs a showing, and looked at her with a gentle smile. "I do not know, I havze tried and tried and I still cannot make a vmusical bone in her body." he said, and fiddled with Thana's hair some more. Then sipped on his drink, and looked at Krislyn again, Would you like to attend a vormal dinner vwitz me?

Thana laughed and rolled her eyes again, and relaxed more into Lestats touch, before looking at Krislyn. Deciding to make her get even more creeped out. "Would you like to attend a vormal dinner vwitz me?" She said, mimicking Lestat perfectly even down to the actual male voice. And smirked to herself, before wriggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/05/15, 06:12 am

When she was asked to go to a dinner with Lestat, she looked at him and shrugged a bit. "When is it?" Kris asked. She didn't want to be rude and say no if the date corresponded with a certain date that she was going to be busy doing. The blonde vampire looked to Thana and couldn't help but start laughing at Thana. She was scarcely good at that and it was kind of creepy but it was a lot of fun for Thana and it worked for Kris.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/05/15, 06:56 am

[still lazy and I ain't gonna deny it ]

Lestat laughed and looked at Thana " Don't do that again." He said, " That is not normal for someone like you to be doing . Zthe party is next Zaturday ." He said to her, and Thana and poked Thana in the ribs. " Get off me little one you are bony and don't eat enough ."

Thana laughed with Krislyn and poked Lestat back in the ribs, " Owwww vampire strength .. Puny bony mortal here ." She answered, but got off him. Then lay on his chest with only her head, " Bony immortal."
Back to top Go down
Krislyn Parrish
Sophomore
Sophomore
Krislyn Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/05/15, 06:18 am

Kris nodded her head, she was sure that she could go. "Yeah sure, I'll go with you Lestat" she said to him, she didn't mind going to somewhere with Lestat because he was another person she could be friends with.

Kris couldn't help but laugh at the two who were acting the same person. Thana was a hunter but she could pass as a vampire and since Lestat was a vampire, he could do whatever he wanted really. Kris loved watching these too because they were hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/05/15, 07:12 am

Continuing the fight Lestat quickly grabbed Thana and flitted around the room with her, and they banged each other into things and he paused for a second to look at Kristem with a smile while pinning Thana to the floor by sitting on her . " Good, you get to wear a pretty dress baby vamp." He said and looked as Thana tried to get up, with her naturally pale, perfect complexion she could pass as a vamp. But as a hunter she could of used her training to beat Lestat but instead wrestled with him on the same terms. " Little one you will not win, or must I hang you by your toes again?"

Thana had kept struggling with Lestat and continued to move around the room with him until he sat on her and pinned her, and she rolled her eyes, but listened to what they said. " Good gets me away from you ." Thana told him and wriggled and tried to get free, " Ergh don't you have some bunnies to go eat?" She said, and sighed and simply crossed her arms to make a pillow and rested her head and closed her eyes. " Nini."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin. (Open)   Just chillin. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just chillin. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2