Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsLost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Sy48lsLost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) 2qu4qkk

Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dastan Remington
Leader of the Vampire Council/Admin
Dastan Remington

Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime21/02/15, 09:34 pm

It had been years since Dastan had let that little boy he had rescued from the church off on his own to grow up and become the man he was destined to be. Ever since Shay was little Dastan had always made sure to put money into a account he had put aside for Shay. Shay had no family when he found him, well that they knew where they were, but Dastan never wanted the kid to be without things he needed. Dastan had a connection with the kid that he would never be able to explain to anyone. Some might have looked at him like a father figure, but he knew what Shay was meant to be for him.

Dastan and Shay became very close and they were always open to each other and Dastan never kept anything from him. Dastan began to teach Shay everything he knew and Shay had learned that Dastan was a vampire. The world came to a abrupt stop when out of the blue Shay's brother showed up to lay claim on Shay. Of course Dastan could have stopped him, by killing him but he knew that Shay would hate him forever so he let him just walk out of his life.

Dastan had watched him over the years and anonymously paid for things that needed to be covered. He wanted to make sure he never wanted for anything. Dastan was even paying for Shay's schooling even though Shay thinks he got a scholarship. Dastan hoped that one day that Shay might seek him out, but he was not going to push anything on him. He has been spending the last 7 years taking care of the rogue Vampires not following the rules. He had honestly not seen Shay for the last few years, but he knew he was doing good.

Dastan was sitting at a little coffee shop sipping on a glass of tea reading the morning news not really paying attention to the world around him, but yet he could smell everything. He knew Shay's scent anywhere, but he stayed where he was because he was not going to interfere with the guys life, hell at this rate Shay probably had no clue who Dastan was or even cared.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime21/02/15, 09:43 pm

Shay had spent years having the same dream every time he fell asleep. He could still smell the man who saved his lifes scent when he closed his eyes. The name hit him. He remembered someone he was close to. He wanted to find them again. His brother mentioned going to a different university...but he couldn't. He promised someone close to him. Someone special...to wait until they met again. Until then he'd never do such a thing.

He was heading towards the coffee shop for some coffee. Jaron having dropped him off. Wearing a black jacket, jeans and a t-shirt as he didn't have the internship today. His satchel was over his shoulder. He walked inside and saw the place was crowded. Getting a caramel macchiato he walked over to the man whose table had a seat open. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked hopefully. His head still remembering the dream from his nap earlier. He wanted to find the male...whose name escaped him since he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime21/02/15, 09:50 pm

Dastan had not in a million years thought that Shay would be directly in his presence again. His brother had made sure to keep them at a distance. Even though Dastan saved Shay and took care of him his brother thought he had done enough and told him to move on. He smelt him getting closer and closer and before he knew it Shay was standing over him with a coffee asking for a seat.

Dastan closed the paper he had and sat it down on the table, "It is no a problem, please have a seat." Dastan said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime21/02/15, 10:08 pm

Shay looked around then to the man. Hoping he would be alright with him sitting there. He looked at the male. Sipping his coffee as he waited. Looking to the male. His free hand went to head for a minute. Slight headache. He sat down and smiled a bit. "Thanks stranger." He said with a kind smile. Sitting down across from the male. Pulling out the homework for class and began to work on it. Sipping his coffe. The pen hand was wrapped in white gauze minus the fingers. He wrote the answers and sipped his drink. "Its a nice day isn't it?" He asked with a soft tone. Looking at his homework. Three fingers after the pointer and the thumb were uncovered. His hand was bruised with slight scratches beneath the guaze. Nothing big. His brother hadn't noticed it because he'd made sure to keep the sleeve covering it.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime22/02/15, 12:40 am

Dastan took a couple of his sips of tea while he sat there studying the kid that had sat down in front of him. He could not help but watch the kid as he pulled out his books and began to do some studying. He could not believe how he had grown into a nice looking young man, just like he always knew he would. He had always thought by the time he was 18 that Dastan would have had the time to train him and get him used to the ideas of why his was so important and what he was going to need to accomplish once he became of age. "Dastan. My name is Dastan." He said with a smile over the tea cup.

Before Dastan answered him about the day he could not help but notice his hand and could smell a little of the fresh blood. He almost broke the cup because he got a little upset. Dastan never liked to see Shay hurt. "Day is good, you hand might disagree."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime22/02/15, 12:49 am

Shay looked at his work. Continuing to write things now and then. Slowly as he turned the page and then took a sip of the coffee in its cup. He continued to work on his homework. He suddenly dropped the pen and ended up spilling some of the coffee on himself. Coughing as he choked a bit as the name sounded familiar. He quickly grabbed a napkin. "Sorry...how embarressing." He said. A flush on his cheeks a bit. He set the cup away from him.

Looking at him a bit. "Ah...the other guy probably would disagree more. hands nothing...you should see the other guy." He said with a laugh. Looking up at him. "Your name sounds familiar...but why it does. Well...I just can't place it at the moment." He pulled his hand to his chest. "I'll be fine." He said with a soft smile. "I'll always be fine...like I told someone special to me...I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime22/02/15, 02:19 am

Dastan raised a eyebrow when Shay started coughing at the mention of his name. He was a little surprised that he remembered his name, even though he really should remember it he had lived with him long enough. "Nothing to apologize for, I just wonder if you are alright?" Dastan asked with a little concern.

Dastan could not help but smirk at Shay's comment about his hand and to be honest Dastan had to admit he was really proud of him for standing up to other people that are doing wrong. "Well I hope the other guy had done something to deserve your ire." That was the one thing Dastan always did try to teach is never start a fight, but always end it. "I imagine my name is not the only things that seems familiar to you." Dastan said with a shrug and picked his paper back up flagging down a waitress for a refill. "I also imagine that you are not always fine because of problems with your family." Dastan said as if he was reading the kids mind or future or something.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime22/02/15, 02:30 am

Shay looked at the man as he spoke. Blinking a bit. "Yeah...just the name...it makes more sense when I'm sleeping. It sounds so familiar but its been so many years. I had so much going on." He said softly. Sighing a bit. He sipped his drink again and finished his homework. "I'd rather not discuss it." He said. Paling as the man he'd gotten into it with started it. He'd tried to pin him to a wall and have his way with him. "Let's just say it was started by him...went a different direction...and I ended it." He looked down a bit and frowned a bit. "What do you mean Dastan?" he asked softly. He looked saddened a bit. He played with the drink now. Biting on the top of it. "Yeah...something like that. I have to be fine because I made a promise to someone...and I can't keep it if I break down."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 02:02 am

Dastan just listened to Shay talk about the mysterious man and Dastan understood about being busy could make a person forget many things.  "I just hope your not sleeping away your time just so you can be with him."  Dastan sighed, "That would make for a very tiring day."  Dastan sipped his tea and was watching him work on the school work in front of him and wondered if his sources were right.  "So what are you going to school for?"  Dastan asked trying to change the subject since Dastan didn't want to talk about certain things.

Dastan looked at the kid for a moment and then thought about it and pulled out a handkerchief out of his pocket and handed it too him. "You have a little something on your chin."  He knew that it would smell like him because he always carried it in his clothes and close to him.  "I am sure that your friend did not want you to be miserable."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 02:11 am

Shay looked at him a bit. "I don't have much time for sleep." he said with a laugh. Looking at him as he finished his work again. He hadn't meant to but the sadder he got the more he teared up without knowing it. "I enjoy those times because I always hope when I sleep...I'll wake and it will be real." he admitted. He looked at him a bit. "Law and Criminal Law." he said with a smile. He blinked a bit and took the offered handkerchief. Wiping his chin with it. He smelled saddlewood and cinnamon. He ended up moving it to his face a bit. "I would rather come home...its gotten more and more dangerous. I started having nightmares of a night I really don't remember. You have the same scent as my savior did..."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 04:31 am

The waitress had come by once again and filled up Dastan's cup, which he had not even realized was empty. He had been so interested in what Shay was talking about he was just sipping away on the cup. "Well maybe you need to discover a way to get a little sleep." Dastan felt really bad when he saw some tears forming in his eyes. He wanted to take that pain away and when he took the handkerchief he watched his eye light up at the smell.

Dastan reached across the table when it talked about coming home. Dastan smiled a little at him, "Maybe it is time piccolo." Dastan said calling him the name he called him when he was little. It meant little one in Italian. "Nightmares of fire and burning and of a winged man?" Dastan asked him regarding his nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 12:25 pm

Shay wiped the tears away discreetly with his hand. Still holding the handkerchief close to his face. A smile hitting his lips as he just took in the scent from it. Saddlewood and cinnamon. He burned incense like that to help him never forget it and have a smaller sense of security. At the very least peace and calm. He looked at him a bit. "I get some sleep. I'm not an insomniac but priorities come first." He said with a laugh. Though he froze when he heard Dastan's words. One hand dropped from the handkerchief and clung to the hand reaching towards him. "I remember that name..." He said softly.

Freezing and then remembered he hadn't given back the handkerchief. He handed it back quickly. A light flush on his cheeks. "You're my Dastan...I'm...really happy right now." He said but soon his expression went blank and he shuddered. Masking his fear and pain before gathering composure again and nodded his head. "Si." He said in Italian. "They started up again end of last year."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime24/02/15, 02:26 am

Dastan had not meant to make Shay cry, but he knew he could not longer keep the truth from him now that he was back in his life and is in front of him. Dastan could not help but laugh with him, "When you can sleep its good not to be a insomniac."  Dastan stated then took a sip of his tea.  "Depends on what you consider priorities." When Dastan had called him by his nickname Shay grasped a hold of his hand.  "Of course you remember that name, I gave it too you the first night you stay with me."  Dastan smiled at the memory.  "I was showing you how to make meatballs."

Dastan smiled a little when it finally hit Shay who he was, "That is me, and I am glad you came by this shop today."  Dastan said with a smile.  "It took us a long time to get those to stop.  You must be dealing with a lot of stress and worry right now."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime25/02/15, 06:52 am

Shay looked at Dastan a it. Wiping the tears away as he listened to him. "Yeah. It is." He said with a slight smile. Looking at the man before him. Sipping his coffee again as he listened to him speaking. "School. Work. Pay off family debts. Repeat." he said with a laugh. "Mostly school and work. Gotta pay for my schooling what isn't covered in the scholarship." He said with a shrug. Looking at Dastan as he clung to the other's hand. As if lettign go would make Dastan vanish into the night. He listened to him as he spoke. "Picaloo. The meatballs and the nickname...it drove me to learn to make every Italian dish out there and even alter recipes to make my own." He said with a laugh. Looking at him as he spoke. "I come as many times as I can. Helps me get through the days." He looked down a bit and nodded. "Yeah plus I'm afraid to sleep at night. I always feel like something sinisters lurking in the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime26/02/15, 02:50 am

Dastan was hoping that he could eliminate his need to do everything that he was doing so he could just concentrate on school. "Why are you handling the family debt, You should be focusing on you, your brother should be handling the other." Dastan said, "Unless this is his debt?" Dastan questioned knowing he had given Jaron money to take care of a gambling debt all ready. Dastan looked at Shay for a moment and set his cup down, "Your scholarship was suppose to be enough to.cover all costs." Dastan stated plainly.

Dastan smiled as he listened to Shay talk about his cooking, "You will have to cook for me then all of your dishes." Dastan smirked. "Well if you want to stay in your life maybe I can help keep those nightmares away."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime26/02/15, 08:08 pm

Shay sipped his coffee as he looked at him. "My cousin...then my brother. He paid off gambling debt from a 'friend of the family' but this debt has a sinister feel to it. He started doing drugs but he always managed to pay for that with his own money he earns." He rubbed his elbow. "Jaron handles the bills and I double check ever since he got that drug and alcoholism back. Either way he makes sure that things i need are handled. He says I don't have to worry about that. I take care of him becuase he comes home looking like he had a fight with men who aren't human like you." He whispered.

Finishing the coffee off. Then finished up his homework assignments and put them away. He looked at him a bit. "Do I even want to know how you know about how much that scholarship is? Wait...no. Don't tell me...it would be devestating to learn one of my biggest successes was a lie.It covers everything for school. So don't worry about that." he said firmly. Sighing before he looked up wearily. Rubbing his temples before he pinched his nose tightly. "It doesn't cover whatever Jarons doing that lately all he'll say to me is that soon I won't have to worry about him...the savior be here for me." Biting his lower lip a moment.

He looked down a bit. "Dastan...I think Jaron's in debt because of doing some sort of protection payments to buy time for you and me to finally meet again." He said softly. Looking up a bit. "Sounds like a good plan." He said with a laugh. He looked at him with a tilting of his head. "You promised you weren't going to go out of my sight but I have a feeling you were always watching. Since you left my sight seems to me somebody owes me...and you should start with doing so tonight." He said with a slightly playful smirk on his face.

Getting serious he nodded his head. "I would love you to stay in my life...I want to come home but we'll start with you coming home with me. I want the nightmares to stay away but I also want you where I can see you..." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime27/02/15, 08:29 pm

Dastan listened to Shay and he hoped he was not thinking that he was the one that was beating up his brother.  There had been occasions where he wanted to do it though.  "Jaron takes care of you to the best of his ability.  Doesn't mean I approve of the way he does it."  Dastan stated plainly.  "He wouldn't come home in those conditions if he would do as he is told."  Dastan stated and sipped his drink.

Dastan raised a eyebrow when he asked about the scholarship he was going to tell him all about it, but then he asked him not too.  "Why would something you earned be a lie?"  Dastan asked wondering.  "No I am sure it isn't covering Jaron's mistakes, but someone has too and its not to be you any more."  Dastan stated firmly not wanting Shay to dig out his brother anymore.

Dastan looked at Shay and sighed a little, "Jaron has to be willing to take the help he is being offered so he can get out of his mess."  Dastan sighed more, "But you can't get out just to go back in."  Dastan smiled a little, "I have always been watching and trying to take care of you from a distance."

Dastan looked at him for a moment, "Why not you come home with me, your room is still there."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime01/03/15, 12:28 am

Shay listened to him. "He is a kidnapper in my mind. Sure I love him now but for a good three years I hated him. I wished he would die so I could run away and go home to my savior." he said honestly. Sipping the refill he was given. He pursed his lips a bit. "He won't listen to anyone and he told me that he'll never listen to some guy who doesn't even get why he did or does what he did. It never made sense until now but you must be that guy he talks about in a mixture of fondness and anger. Though its a lot like the kid getting scolded by a parent look on his face." He said with a laugh.

Looking at Dastan a bit. "If it wasn't a real scholarship but paid by someone else...its fake...a lie." He said with a shrug. He set the cup down and stared at him. "I'm sorry Dastan but that really isn't your choice to make. Its mine." He said firmly. Staring down Dastan with that intense gaze of his he got at times. He looked to the side. "I think Jaron's living a dying man's life. All he wants is for me to be happy and he wanted me to find you. So maybe now he can get that." he said with a shrug. "He says he does everything he does to buy time for a man who hates him to reunite with me Dastan...I can only assume by how you speak your the one Jaron speaks of."

He looked at him a bit. Confused at his words. He moved closer with his hand and took the other male's hand. "I wish you would have come out of the shadows before now. Then again it was probably safer for you that you didn't." He said with a laugh. Letting go a bit. "You don't want to spend the night with me? I guess I could understand why. Futon is a bit small for two." He said with a shrug. Standing up a bit. "I'm not ready to relocate...because I'm afriad I'll wake up and this was just another elaborate dream." he began to pack his stuff into his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime02/03/15, 05:44 pm

Dastan had picked up his cup that had been filled up once again by the waitress that was passing by and he was sipping on it while he listened. "I thought that once too, but he was your brother and you needed to learn from him." Dastan said with a sigh. "Your brother and I have different thoughts about things."

Dastan looked at Shay for a moment and shook his head a little, "All scholarship's are paid by someone." Dastan stated and listened to Shay. He was really coming into his own, "No I guess it is not my choice to make, but sometimes you have to think about your choices. Am I doing this for me, or am I doing it for someone else because it is easier." Dastan stated, "Sometimes your allowed to be selfish." Dastan looked at Shay for a moment when he talked about Jaron and Dastan knew all too well what Jaron's state was and he had offered him help, but he didn't want it. "Jaron knew when the best time was for me to come back into your life, and Jaron is doing what he feels is best for everyone. Even if people do not agree with his choice."

Dastan sighed a little bit and drank some more of the tea that was in front of him while he thought about how to answer the rest of his comments. "I didn't say that. If you want me to stay with you I will." Dastan said as he stood up and tossed some money on the table. "Well its not a dream and I am not going anywhere." Dastan stated.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime04/03/15, 09:26 pm

Shay looked at him and closed his eyes. "I don't love him in a healthy way...in psychology and law the term for my love for that man is Stockholm. Legally he didn't kidnap me but psychologically and emotionally he did." He said seriously. He sighed a bit as he listened to him. "Your both alpha males...two tigers trying to exist on the same mountain or by the same spring....right? It isn't working." He said with a smile. Listening to him. "If it was paid for by you it wasn't earned because you have a biased opinion...so I'd rather not know who paid for it." He said with a laugh.

He looked down and listened to him as he spoke. "A catch 22 it seems." he said softly. Looking at him and sighed a bit. "I'm always selfish when it comes to you Dastan. I always have been." he finished his coffee and looked out the window. It was getting dark and shrugged a bit. "I wish he'd hurry up and kill over or get better...because its stressful watching him destroy himself." He said finally. Looking at Dastan. "Those are selfish thoughts to have but...when he kkidnapped me was the only time I truly thought that...truly wished someone would kill Jaron so I could go home." He looked down.

"Now...I just want him to stop destroying everythign that makes him him..." he said softly. Looking at him as he grabbed his stuff. "Then guess your gonna have to come home with me this time Dastan."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 12:11 pm

Dastan didn't realize how it had affected Shay, or that him going to Jaron's home. Dastan should have realized what it was going to this to him. "I suddenly feel bad for not fighting harder to at least keep you at home." Dastan said with a sigh. "I have tried not to be that way, but I have always been over protective of you." Dastan finished. "Dont worry about your schooling I will not interfere."

Dastan also finished his tea and was watching Shay very closely. He understood how Shay had been feeling about his brother because Dastan had been watching it closely. "Well it would be your choice, I could take care of him. End his suffering by one of two ways." Dastan didn't like to kill, but if Shay wanted his brother to stop suffering he would.

Dastan stood up and smirked a little, "My car is right outside." Dastan offered.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime08/03/15, 03:57 pm

Shay looked at Dastan and grinned. Carrying his stuff he opened the door and waited for him to come over. "Sounds like a plan Dastan." He said with a laugh. Looking at him as he didn't respond to Dastan's first comments. "As long as I can get to my classes on time...I'll be okay if you interfere a little bit. It means you still care and want me right?" He said softly. Looking out over the city. He suddenly wanted to skip a class...or pretend he was sick. He listened to him a bit. "No...I just have to figure out how to create the perfect crime...and get away with it." He said with a strangely weird smirk.

He wrapped his arm around Dastan. "Besides you don't have time to worry about Jaron...you have a lot of time to make up for and lots to do to make me happy. You have a lot of years you need to make good on that promise you made me when you saved me that day." He said sticking his tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime13/03/15, 10:04 pm

Dastan followed Shay to the door and the led him to where he had where the car was parked and once Shay placed his arm around him Dastan returned the favor. "I will be around to make sure you always get there." Dastan smirked, "If your late, it will be all your fault and have nothing to do with me tying you to the bed." Dastan laughed and opened the car door. "There has never been a time in my life I haven't wanted you Piccolo." Dastan was about to get into the car when he heard what Shay said and started to laugh, "Well do you have the subject that you are killing?" He smirked.

"So ignore your brother and give you my undivided attention, I believe I can do that." Dastan smirked and climbed into the car

Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime20/03/15, 04:09 am

Shay looked at Dastan as he walked outside with him. Wrapping hsi arms around Dastan more. He leaned into him a bit. Going ot Dastan's car with him. "You better." He said playfully. "It will totally be YOUR fault. ESPECIALLY if you tied me to a bed." He blinked a bit. "Wait...why would you be tying me to the bed?" He asked with wide shocked eyes. He hadn't thought of that possibility but it made his heart race in a good way. "My dastan...my savior...my special person....my everything." he whispered softly. "He didn't answer the last question until the one where Dastan joined him. "Yes...that is a good plan."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime07/04/15, 11:14 pm

Dastan had to admit it was a wonderful feeling having Shay back in his arms and he hoped that he would never leave them again. Because Dastan knew he was never leaving Shay now that he had him back. Dastan knew once they got to the car he would have to let go, but he could not help but laugh at the look at Shay's face as he got in the car. "Hmm, I don't know of any reason to tie you to the bed." He continued to laugh.

Dastan waited for Shay to get into the car, "Well one subject you don't want to talk about apparently. But yes it is a grand plan." Dastan smiled and started the car, "So off to your brother's place?"
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime07/04/15, 11:24 pm

Shay looked at him and climbed into the car when the doors were unlocked. Looking at the man as he spoke. "That was a backwards answer considering you're the one who said I'd be late because I might be tied to a bed. Ergo you planned to tie me to a bed. How do you not have a reason of why?" he said with a huff. Shutting the door once in the car and looked at him. "The grand plan is you only focusing on me and not jaron. Not anybody or anything else...just me." he said with a playful smirk. "I don't live with him. I haven't lived with jaron since I ran away at 16." he said simply. "Jaron doesn't even own a place anymore." His mood dropped as he remembered all the crap that has happened.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime14/04/15, 02:06 pm

Dastan could not help but laughing when Shay caught what he said and he had not even think about the ideas that he had now that he had Shay back in his life. He loved Shay and he wanted a reason to tie him to the bed, but he didn't want scare him away. "Oh I have reasons, just want you running the other way when I tell you why." Dastan said honestly as they were finally in the car and he could drive away.

"Well its nice to know that Jaron is not around much and I have no issues giving you undivided attention when it is just the two of us." Dastan stated turning the corner.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime17/04/15, 12:15 pm

Shay looked at Datana a bit. "I'm in the car. I can't run anywhere. So stop f**king avoiding answer the damn question Dastan. I'm tired and I don't feel like playing word games and mental mind twisters like I do with Jaron. Just give me a straight answer like you used to do." He said seriousy. He was exhausted they were in the car. He wanted to sleep not play stupid word games. He stared at him a bit. "You better. Starting with not pussyfooting around and answer me straight out what you're reasons are. I don't need another game playing male in my life Dastan. My own life is moving forwards and I'm too exhausted for that shit."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime21/04/15, 01:56 pm

Dastan was a little surprise at the outburst from Shay and had to admit it was a little funny and he started to laugh a little. He used to be such a shy little boy and would hide behind him when people would show up. It would sometimes take Dastan a little bribing to get him to talk and her he is snapping at him. "Because I want you to be more than my friend Shay." Dastan stated, "Relax"

Dastan pulled into the parking spot in front or Shay's place, "I am not playing any games, but how do you tell someone that you want a relationship with them when you haven't seen them in a long time and your way older than them."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime26/04/15, 04:58 pm

Shay looked at him a bit and hid his face in him. Flushing in embarressment. "Well its about damn time. So was that a formal request or an offhanded statement?" he asked. Flushing more as he looked at him. "Dastan I hit puberty around 10-12 if I lived with you i would have started my assualts to make you all mine then. I love you and its never been as a father and son sort of love. I just didn't understand it til i was older." he said seriously. He needed to clear that up now. "You tell them I love you and I want you to be my boyfriend/girlfriend. So do you?" He moved into Dastan's lap and faced him. "Do you want to be my boyfriend? I don't think I could take no for an answer hearing all that you just said."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime29/04/15, 11:43 am

Dastan was still sitting in the car thinking about the conversation that they had just had and he was in shock at Shay's answer. Dastan had thought after all these years that Shay would be interested in woman and being asked by a man to be in a relationship. Dastan had loved Shay for a long time and now he had come to the point he admitted how he wanted to carry on into the future. "To be honest I have never had a permanent relationship and I have slept with both men and woman." Dastan said wanting to be honest.

Dastan smiled when Shay climbed into his lap and gladly wrapped his arms around him and gently kissed him. "As of now I want nothing more than to be your boyfriend." Dastan said honestly. "Eventually I want more. I want you to be my mate. But you have to get to know me more before we take that step."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 11:04 am

Shay looked at Dastan a bit. Nuzzling the others form before he'd climbed into his lap. Burying his face in the other man's chest. He had loved this man and thought he could do no evil even when he'd been a man straight out of hell. Pure and utter evil. To him the man had walked on water and was his savior. There was nothing he wouldn't have done for Dastan. He only needed him. Only ever would need him. After the man named Lucifer destroyed everything even finding out Jaron existed mattered not. "I had a handful of relationships with women that never lasted long. I never been with a man because nobody could ever replace the man in my dreams. Nobody could ever be you Dastan." he said honestly. Kissing him back and flushed lightly. "Then will you be my boyfriend?" He asked seriously.

He kissed him more. "I need you to stay around. I need to make you all mine on every level. Make it so you never want anyone else. Get ready for the assault you would have started fending off when puberty hit." He whispered to the other man. Sinking further into his form. "Right now...I want to fall asleep...in your arms." he said as he fell out cold from over exhaustion and sleep deprivation. The minute he had felt safe was when he started shutting down.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 09:34 pm

Dastan found himself rubbing Shay's back thinking back to the times when he was a little boy and how he was always by Dastan's side no matter where he went. Dastan always tried to make the boy feel like he cared, even though that was not the type of person that he was. Dastan had grown to love the boy deeply and he had never admitted to anyone that he had killed a few people when Shay was taken away from him. He did not ever want to feel that way again. "Even though boyfriend seems like a weird term, lovers seems more appropriate." Dastan stated, "But yes I am now and will forever be your boyfriend." He smiled then kissed him.

Dastan opened the car door and awkwardly pulled them out of the car and carried Shay up to the door. "Well I have no plans on going anywhere now." Dastan said with a smirk then laughed a little at the comment, "Well I wonder if you will be able to keep up with me." He said and then let Shay down to open the door. "A nice nap sounds like a good idea, but first you must open the door."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 07:34 am

Shay looked at Dastan as he rubbed his back. Leaning into him more as he held onto him. "I wonder if that man has hurt others since then...then again I can't remember who I'm talking about either. If things were different you'd never have come into my life. Its a double edged realization." he admitted softly. He looked at him in confusion. "Why? If I was a girl the term wouldnt' be any different. I am more effiminate but I am still a man. You love me and say we are an couple then lovers only qualifies for those sleepign together not in a committed relationship." He kissed him again. "Good." He said. Even if he wasn't too convinced.

The statement about even though boyfriends...on still rang in his head. He was ignoring it for now. Holding onto him and smirke.d' GOod." he said with a laugh. "Can anyone? I think you won't keep up with me...expect possibly one area." he sighed and got down. Opening the door then jumped back up. "Now...I'm hanging on so carry me." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime20/05/15, 11:55 am

Dastan was taking his time with Shay and found it interesting they were having the most of their conversation in the car. Shay was snuggled close in his lap and he had to move the seat back a little so they weren’t tight against the steering wheel. “I don’t regret you coming into myself and I don’t regret what I did when you were taken from me.” Dastan admitted. “But I do regret not fighting harder to keep you in my life.” Dastan said and then kissed Shay’s forehead. “I mean I have never had a boyfriend, when I was your age you would have been the one to be suited or my betrothed.” Dastan said with a smile, “I am from the old school where that word never existed.”

Dastan could not help but laugh a little at Shay’s comment, “I am positive you will do just fine Shay.” Dastan said with a smile, “everything will work out in time like it is suppose to.” Dastan told him honestly as he waited for him to open the door. He laughed again once Shay was back in his arms, “Well in we go then, but you will have to direct me I knew been here before. Where is the living room?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime01/06/15, 03:19 pm

Shay lookedat Dastan and smiled at him. He hid his face in him. Leaning in close to him. "I'm glad...I regret listening to you and going with Jaron." He said softly He blushed as he listened to him speaking. "You are here now so don't let go ever again?" He said in a questioning way. Listening to him as he was speaking. "You're betrothed? Skip right to the engagement huh? That wouldn't have been so bad...I think I would have liked it when you were my age." He said in a dreamy sort of way. Sometimes quite the romantic. He listened to him as he spoke. "I am glad you think so. I wish I was positive to things like you are." He admitted. He yawned a bit and was still holding onto him. "Follow my scent...to the room. I'm tired and want to snuggle."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime11/06/15, 03:27 pm

Dastan sighed a little at Shay’s regrets and if Shay would have been older it would have been different. Dastan did fight to keep Shay with him, but Dastan had no legal right to him so he had to give him up. “I am never going away again Shay. I will always been here for you.” Dastan tried to reassure him that he was not going anywhere. Dastan looked at the look on Shay’s face and he wondered if it was a look of surprise, or amazement. “Back then we had arranged marriages and we married who our parents wanted.” Dastan admitted, of course never getting there having been killed first, or should we say turned.

Dastan carried Shay all the way to the couch just by smelling the scent as he went along. It was rather easy although his scent was all over the house. He smirked a little, “Your scent is all over. There is no way to know Living room scent, from bedroom scent.” He laughed. Making it into the living room he placed Shay on the couch and curled up next to him. “I feel a few snuggles sound pleasurable.” He smiled and pulled Shay close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)   Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (Dastan and Shay)
Page 1 of 1