Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsLets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Sy48lsLets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) 2qu4qkk

Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Empty
PostSubject: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 06:59 pm

Several days after disappearing.......again Thana had left a note for Aziz on his dorm to meet her at the training rooms that night. Thana didn't plan on getting sleep so she had set the time for that night.

Pacing she waited for the vampire to arrive, and rolled her wrists. Right now a good vampire fight could blow off some steam, something she would gladly go for. So she waited, she had already eaten and was right to go. Wearing a simple singlet and shorts that showed off her body, though that's not what she wore it for. She had her runes on full display, but didn't intend on using them. She was still wary, and didn't like them as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 07:18 pm

When he saw the note on his door and it was from Thana wanting a rematch fight, he couldn't help but smirk. He had already drunk a blood bag but he took another one and started to drink it on the way to the training room. When he arrived to the room he instantly saw Thana and was only half way done his blood bag. He looked to the girl and smirked.

"Well hello there" he said as he continued to drink his blood.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 09:11 pm

Thana turned as she saw Aziz, "Hey pretty boy." She said, throwing her stakes on to the ground. She didn't plan on killing him, so she wouldn't need to use them. "Blood bag..So classy ." Thana teased, then leaned against the wall and smirked. Waiting. "Sure sure just fill up on your blood mojo take all the time in the world."

Still smirking she looked at her fingernails, they were currently painted black and she waited for Aziz to finish. She knew his type needed blood, but really? Couldn't he do it before he walked in for their fight?
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 09:37 pm

When she greeted him he couldn't help but smirk but then he kept on drinking his blood bag. He usually liked to drink from the vein but since he was at school he could live off of blood bags. "Unless you want me to kill some poor human, I'm going to need the blood bag so I don't die. You see I hate the fact of me dying, so I will continue to drink blood whenever I want to. Okay Hunter?" He replied and sipped on his blood bag some more.

Just on spite he started to slurp the blood bag to annoy Thana.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 09:59 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow, "Shoulda said something the other day when I was decapitating people in the forest ." She said, "Plenty of blood to go around." Thana told him bluntly, "Sure thing all bitch and no bite."

With that she waited, and swung up on to some bars. Then waited, "When you are finished let me know pretty boy." Thana told him, smirking as she hung upside down. Quietly off thinking to herself, life was simple and chaotic at the same time. If that made any sense. Things were easier as a hunter, but on personal levels were waaay more difficult now.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime08/09/15, 07:58 am

When she brought up the forest thing he couldn't help but smirk. "Next time let me know princess because I could have used a good blood source before. But I got stuck with these blood bags and they aren't really as good as the real thing and all" Aziz replied. This girl was very intriguing and he couldn't help but watch her as she waited for him to finish.

He purposely slurped the rest of the blood bag down and threw it off to the side. He let his vampire face show and smirked at the hunter. "Lets go hunter, I don't have all night" he said jokingly. He had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime10/09/15, 06:11 am

Thana shook her head, "I am no princess believe me. " She said, "Aint no angel either. Maybe a fallen angel..but you will have to ask around." Thana told him, "You do know there is a feeder program ."

With that she watched as he turned to his vampire side and smirked. "Sweetie we both know we both have all the time in the world" Thana answered, before dislodging the bar she was holding on to and swung it full force at his face. Lets see if this pretty little vampire would crack.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 07:33 am

Aziz couldn't help but laugh, he totally pictured her as an angel who got everything she wanted and nothing she said goes unanswered. "Sorry, I just have a hard time believing that Ms. Thana, so why are we here on this fine night?" He joked. He knew why they were there, it was pretty obvious, he just wanted to hear her say that. "Yes I do, but see, I might not be able to stop, which is why I drink blood bags when I'm not in the mood for human vein" he replied.

When she was ready for a fight, he got into position. When she went to hit him, he stopped the bar from hitting him and ripped it out of her hand and quickly knocked her legs out from under her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 07:52 am

" Sweetie believe me I am no angel. " Thana assured him, " Shit happens not my problem if you kill a bloodwhore." She answered smirking as he grabbed the bar and kicked her legs out before blasting him with her gift to knock him back.

" Oh come on you can do better then that baby vamp." Thana teased, and swung out back at him. " And don't think speed will get me I can match it." Thana warned, activating several runes and began swinging back at vampire speed and ran at him and jumped in a lunging tackle dive. It left her open yes but if he missed she would have him tackled. She just prayed she didn't leave too much to chance and have herself open too much.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime14/09/15, 08:35 am

When she went to tackle him, he ended up blocking it and turning it around so that he was the one tackling her. Aziz landed on top of her and had her hands down on the ground and his strength keeping it there. The young vampire knew he was young but that didn't stop him from matching all of her moves. He had been taught how to fight and even took some classes to learn how to defend himself when something like this happened.

"We have to stop meeting like this Thana Semele."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime14/09/15, 08:57 am

Thana groaned slightly, his hands on top of her. And looked up at him, he had her pinned but strangely she didn't mind and looked up at him. "I don't know I don't mind it." she answered, "I mean I don't hear you complaining. You're not too bad. For a baby vamp. Let me know when you become a man." Thana told him , looking up at him and smirking.

She was a hunter yes, a Halfling yes, but she was also a teen girl and sometimes made stupid decisions. Right now she just hoped she didn't make a stupid decision. "So are you just going to keep me pinned or do you plan on doing something baby cheeks?"

Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime22/09/15, 07:46 am

When she said she didn't mind he couldn't help but smirk at her. "Oh really, now that is some shocking stuff don't you think?" He asked her. Thana wasn't a bad person, she was strong for her age and he was highly impressed with that. "And I am a man, just dropped in this body which I don't mind. I love being immortal and all that goodness."

Thana also had a smart mouth and when she asked if he was going to do something about it, he shrugged. "Maybe I will" Aziz said before he crashed his lips with hers.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime23/09/15, 07:16 am

Thana listened to Aziz and was going to come up with a smart assed response of him being a man and kept struggling to try push him off without runes as they were in a precarious condition. He above her pinning her, her underneath. " Oh what are you-"

Shit! Aziz's lips pushed against Thana's and for a second she struggled and tried to push him off then decided "f*ck it" and kissed him back, and stopped trying to fight back and let him pin her. " Kinky." She muttered, not that she was complaining a little bit of fun every now and then didn't matter . As david had been her first kiss. Which might she add had been when she was still dating Gabriel . This was a pleasant change, and only the second boy she planned on making out with.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime23/09/15, 10:50 am

They continued to kiss and he smirked into the kiss when Thana finally stopped fighting him and kissed him back. He knew Thana didn't want a boyfriend and he wasn't really looking for a female companion because a lot of girls thought that he would eat them and drain their blood dry, but sometimes he wished for that one chance where he could have a girl that completely accepted him for who he was and not what he had to do to survive.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 04:36 am

Thana smiled and looked up at Aziz with a smirk. She had no problem with him on top of her. He was right in his thoughts she didn't want a boyfriend but some fun wasn't going to hurt. Also......if he wanted, Thana felt rebellious and wanted Aziz to have her blood if he wanted and smirked as she kissed him back. "My house. Now." She said to him, "You can flit faster then I can run. " Thana said with a smile.

Hell yeah he could drink her blood if he wanted, she was rather interested in having him at her house. She waited, they both knew they weren't going to sleep with each other but why shouldn't they have fun?
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime08/10/15, 08:09 am

When she said that he should flash them back to her house. Aziz couldn't help but smirk when she said that. "Maybe I can, what will you give me for it?" He asked. He wanted to hear Thana tell him what she wanted from him. Aziz was all for doing the flashing but he wanted Thana to say that she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime10/10/15, 02:32 am

Thans looked up at Aziz, right now she needed a good make out sesh. And was feeling dangerous. "What do you want for it?" She asked, a smirk on her face. "I want you to kiss me and I don't really want to have a make out sesh in public." Thana told him, "I want you and I want you in my room."

Hell Thana was feeling really dangerous and she smirked again, listening to his breathing. "What would a vampire want from a hunter?" Thana asked him, feigning innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)   Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Rematch this business. (Aziz)
Page 1 of 1