Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
New Friends? (Dimitri) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsNew Friends? (Dimitri) Sy48lsNew Friends? (Dimitri) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
New Friends? (Dimitri) 2qu4qkk

New Friends? (Dimitri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

New Friends? (Dimitri) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends? (Dimitri)   New Friends? (Dimitri) Icon_minitime20/07/15, 01:16 am

Freya happily skipped her way to the library for some studying, she had come back to the school after meeting a lovely and very handsome boy named Fryst earlier that day. She smiled brightly, there was something about him, something familiar about him. She couldn't put her finger on it, she walked until she came to the library.

As always she brought her book back right on time, she set them down and gave them to Ms. Cassie before litterally skipping away to go find another book. She sang very softly as she skipped along, she turned down a aisle and began searching for a book. "Hmm...where are you?" She muttered as she tried to find a book on fairies. She wanted to try and find out who she was, maybe she would find something in one of these books.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Tepes
Freshman
Freshman
Dimitri Tepes

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Dimitri)   New Friends? (Dimitri) Icon_minitime20/07/15, 01:44 am

Dimitri walked along the isles of the library, and had a look of near determination on his face. His mind was set on finding a book about his father, maybe just maybe this book would have some answers he was looking for. As he strolled down the historical texts he noticed Freya skipping along, but decided not to say anything as not to bother her. He instead quickly hid his ring, and necklace the only identifying heirlooms from his father. "Please don't see that" He thought to himself, his heart rate remained steady, but his mind was racing a million miles an hour.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Dimitri)   New Friends? (Dimitri) Icon_minitime20/07/15, 01:49 am

Freya frowned when she saw a familiar face, Dimitri was his name, she grabbed a book and walked over to him. " Heya! Whatcha got there?" She asked, pointing to the book. She saw him hide the ring and necklace but did not say anything, her mother taught her better than that. " You're Dimitri right? I'm Freya, Freya Shaw." She said happily as she extended a hand to the young boy, she sat down next to him and setting her book down. She looked at him. " Whatcha reading?" She asked him innocently and a tad curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Tepes
Freshman
Freshman
Dimitri Tepes

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Dimitri)   New Friends? (Dimitri) Icon_minitime20/07/15, 01:58 am

Dimitri knew he had seen Freya before, but could not recall exactly when. Being so out of touch with the world he was, instead of shaking her hand he bowed. "My name is Dimitri, it's a pleasure to see you again Freya". He looked back at the book and sat down before opening it and flipping through a few pages regarding his father's family. "I'm just reading on old history, you?" He was trying desperately to change the subject, praying that she would take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Dimitri)   New Friends? (Dimitri) Icon_minitime20/07/15, 02:10 am

Freya smiled. " It's nice to see you again too!" She said happily, she noticed he seemed to not want to talk about what he was reading. " Oh just a book, I'm trying to find out who my parents are. What about you?" She asked him curiously, she peered over his shoulder a bit. " Hmm... This looks like one of the books Cassie doesn't let people check out. So it must be very old." She said as she inspected the book. " What are you looking for may I ask? Maybe I can help?" She offered, she may not seem like the sharpest tool in the shed, but she was in her own way. Even if she seemed so sweet and innocent, she was naive in certain things, but when it came to books she was quite smart. She looked at Dimitri and waited patiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Tepes
Freshman
Freshman
Dimitri Tepes

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Dimitri)   New Friends? (Dimitri) Icon_minitime05/08/15, 09:24 pm

Dimitri smiles softly, conveying a somewhat false sense of happiness. "I'm just doing some research on old history." He flipped few the pages regarding him directly, and perused through the rest of the book. "So who were your parents if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Dimitri)   New Friends? (Dimitri) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends? (Dimitri)
Page 1 of 1