Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutantsthese are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Sy48lsthese are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) 2qu4qkk

these are a few of my favorite things ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osumare Du Toit
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Osumare Du Toit

these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime13/07/15, 06:24 pm

Osumare was in his shop watering some plants and feeding some carnivorous plants some food. "Bloom, shall this be enough satisfy your appetite? If not, I could always pick up a bag of crickets," the fairy asked the venus flytrap with a smile. He ran over to the antiques and began dusting them off. "You guys will find a fairytastic home at some point! I'm sure of it!" He examined the lamp that resembled a cherry blossom tree as he heard the bell hanging in front of the store's door ring.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime20/07/15, 01:41 am

Freya had decided to go to Charles Square and do a bit of shopping, since Konan offered for her to stay at his and Aiden's fairy house they were building she wanted to get some stuff to make it homey and comfortable. She Dressed Casually and decided she would go to this fairy store she had heard about. She walked in and her a bell chime as she opened the door. She looked around and saw the owner there and smiled. " Good morning!" She said politely as she began looking at the antiques and some of the plants. " How're you this morning?" She asked him as she looked around, there was a lot of nice things in the store. She looked over the antiques and wondered what all she should buy for her fairy house Konan and Aiden were going to build for her.
Back to top Go down
Osumare Du Toit
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Osumare Du Toit

PostSubject: Re: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 10:00 pm

Hearing the bell on the store's entrance ring, he turned around ans gave a smile to the girl that had just walked in. "Good morning to you as well," Osumare replied giving a nod. "Look around and get yourself comfortable! I sell all sorts of things from Venus Flytraps such as lovely Bloom here. Despite her carnivorous nature, she's an absolute sweetheart. Also, there's ton of novelty items such as this glass bottle with its own miniature ecosystem that I had gotten when I traveled to Cambodia," the fairy commented showing the other some stuff he is selling.

Last edited by Osumare Du Toit on 28/07/15, 07:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime28/07/15, 12:16 am

Freya smiled at the nice owner of the shop. She smiled happily as she looked over all the items he talked about, she wasn't sure if Konan would like it if she brought a venus flytrap home. " Wow. That sounds truly fascinating." She said happily and honestly when he spoke about the bottle with its own ecosystem in it. She looked around the shop a bit more.

" Hmm...you wouldn't happen to have any furniture would you?" She asked him curiously, a small bit of her wings poking out the bottom of her shirt. " You're a fairy aren't you?" She asked him innocently. " i'm Freya by the way."
Back to top Go down
Osumare Du Toit
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Osumare Du Toit

PostSubject: Re: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime28/07/15, 07:21 am

"It is! I was so amazed when I saw them, so I just knew that I had to buy some to sell myself," the fairy explained with a smile. "Yes, there is furniture here! You see that umbrella over there? It opens up to be a lamp powered by sunlight, or, if there's a lack of sunlight, whatever is the most abundant natural energy source. It could be powered by the oceans surrounding Anarctica!" Hearing her ask him if he was a fairy, Osumare answered. "Yes, I am. I was born right in the colony of Fairytopia. I'm Osumare. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime02/08/15, 01:45 am

Freya nodded. " Thats so cool, do you have any other ones of those ecosystems?" She asked, maybe she could get one for Konan as a house warming present. She blinked a bit at what he said and turned to the umbrella. " Wow. Thats very cool!" She said happily, she began to look at some of the other furniture he had, when he spoke she smiled. " Ah. I've never heard of Fairytopia, sorry, I grew up in the woods by myself so if it wasn't talked about in the village close to me than I really didn't know about it." She told him honestly. " It's nice to meet you Osumare." She said as she looked around at some chairs and tables.

" So you run this place by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Osumare Du Toit
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Osumare Du Toit

PostSubject: Re: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime02/08/15, 04:40 pm

"Of course! I sell many different types. Some have a volcanic ecosystem, some have a tropical ecosystem, and some have a more arctic ecosystem. Quite a variety to be honest," he answered giving a warm smile. Osumare listened to Freya and responded, "It's quite alright. There's many other fairy colonies and stuff that I don't even know of. I did find out about a few through my years of traveling." Noticing that a plant was hungry, he quickly grabbed a bottle of water and started to water the plant with it until he could tell that it was full. "Yes, I do. I originally opened this store over in Switzerland, but I was forced to close it due to lack of customers and popularity. I was so thankful when I discovered this community since I just knew it'd be the perfect home for my shop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: these are a few of my favorite things ((open))   these are a few of my favorite things ((open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

these are a few of my favorite things ((open))
Page 1 of 1