Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Going Out (Noah) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsGoing Out (Noah) Sy48lsGoing Out (Noah) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Going Out (Noah) 2qu4qkk

Going Out (Noah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 02:26 am

Ana was very nervous tonight, it was finally the day of her and Noah's date. Jacoda told her that if he hurt her than he would castrate him, and since her parents don't know that she is going out with a human. She now owed Jacoda a favor for him not telling her parents about her date. She was currently going through her closet, trying to pick out something to wear.

Ana finally chose between two dresses, one green the other red. She pulled her hair up, put some make up on, and went to the restaurant. She knew Noah would want to pick her up which is why she called him earlier and told him that she would meet him at his restaurant and pub so he wouldn't have to leave it unattended.

Ana got into her car and drove to his restaurant, it only took her 30 minu tes to get there. She parked outside, got out, and walked inside. She felt like she was a little too overdressed but did not care, she was nervous as hell and only hoped Noah liked her dress. She told the hostess she was here with Noah. When she nodded and she went to go get him and Ana sat down on a bench nearby and waited for Noah.

(OOC: I couldn't decide so just pick whichever dress you want Razz
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 05:29 am

Noah got ready for his date with Ana. He wore a simple black tux and dress shoes to go with it. Since you kind of had to dress nice for his restaurant he just decided to wear what he had on. He drove to where him and Ana were going to meet at and when he arrived he parked his car and got out. He began walking and in no time he saw Ana and had to stop in his tracks. There she was in that beautiful green dress. "Wow" was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 12:06 am

Ana was waiting for Noah to arrive and she began to get butterflies in her stomach. What if he didn't show? What if he showed and thought she looked terrible? What if? She shook her head 'Stop thinking like that Anastasia Elizabeth Cole! He'll show, just wait.' she mentally shouted at herself, she looked at her green dress and pulled off invisible lint, that was a bad habit of hers, she turned around when she heard Noah's voice and she smiled. " What? Do I look that bad?" She asked him when the hostess came back and told them that their private table was ready, she followed the hostess quickly. " Coming slow poke?" She asked him with a small smirk as she looked at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 06:43 am

When she asked if she looked that bad, all he could do was shake his head 'no'. She looked absolutely breath taking and couldn't help be a little chocked up. "No, you look... wow" was all he could form when she pulled him from his head, he smiled and followed her. They walked to his restaurant and he held the door open for her to walk through. "Hey Mindy, I would like the table I reserved for tonight" he said to his hostess.

"Right, right this way" Mindy walked towards the private room.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 01:36 am

Ana giggled a bit. " Well thank you for the compliment. You look very handsome yourself." She said with a small smirk as she followed Mindy to their private table, when he held the door open for her she smiled. " Thank you very much kind sir." She said with a little bow of her head as she walked in. She followed Mindy to their private table and she looked around.

" Wow. Your restaurant is beautiful Noah." She said as she looked up and around, it was a very beautiful place, no wonder she never brought Jacoda here. He would tear it up and make it look terrible. When they got to their private table she noticed it was very quiet and secluded, which she was glad for, she let Noah pull her chair out for her and she sat down. Ana opened the menu and looked over it.

" So, what will you be having?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 06:01 pm

"Why thank you kind lady" he said with a smile, he didn't think he did that well which is why when she said that, he was happy. He couldn't help but grin, this was a girl that got him for who he was and he was happy he had found her.

"Thank you Ana, I tried to make it a lot more fancier then what I originally had in mind so yeah, just glad it came out really good" Noah said as he looked around. He hoped his parents were proud of him from where they were. "I will be having the pasta" he said. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime05/07/15, 04:54 am

Ana giggled at Noah. He was so gentlemanly and sweet, it made her feel very special to have met someone like him. She couldn't help but already think this date would go very well, heck they've already been on one date at that cafe. So this one would be just like that, just with fancier foods and clothes. She still felt as though this were a dream, that Noah wasn't real, that she had never actually met him or was out on a date. She discreetly pinched herself and gasped quietly, nope, not dreaming. Good.

Ana nodded. " What style were you going for? Spanish? French? Italian?" She asked curiously, the man she worked for delved into many a things, architecture and design were two of them. " It came out beautifully." She said as she still looked around, amazed. She knew his parents would be very proud of what their son had accomplished. " I'll have the same. A Chicken Marsala sounds pretty good," she commented. " So, what are you getting to drink? I'm thinking some wine or a glass of tea." She added as she set her menu down.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime06/07/15, 04:57 am

Ana was someone that he liked being around, they were perfect for one another. He didn't know a lot about her but that is what dates are for, they're for getting to no one another, so here he was ready to open up to the gorgeous girl right in front of his eyes.

"Italian, my parents were both half Italian and I wanted to honor them in this kind of way" Noah answered honestly. He loved his parents and missed them, so this restaurant wasn't just for him, it was for the people who raised and loved him all his life until their demise. "Thank you Ana." "We can get some wine" Noah knew that there was an expensive bottle in the back and knew Ana would like it if she chose wine as well.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime07/07/15, 01:56 am

Ana loved being around Noah, he was so much fun, he was so nice and gentlemanly. He was a breath of fresh air. She really wanted to keep this man in her life for as long as she possibly could, her mind began to wander to her parents. She knew they wouldn't approve of her dating a human. But, could she convince them to approve of it? She highly doubted it.

Ana was brought out of her thoughts when she heard Noah speaking. " Oh. That was sweet of you. My parents are greek." She shrugged. " But my family is a little bit of everything to be honest." She added with a laugh. " You're welcome, Noah."

Ana smiled. " I'll go pick a bottle." She said as she stood up, she went to the back and hummed softly as she looked through the wine selection. She picked one of the most expensive bottles and brought it out to him. " How's this?" She asked as she held the bottle up and sat down at the table, she set the bottle down and smiled. " So, what are your favorite hobbies?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 05:56 pm

Noah didn't know much about Ana, but when she told him that her parents were Greek, he wondered that if he ever began dating Ana, would she introduce him to her family? Or keep him a secret? "That's awesome, sometimes I wish I was a lot of things but I am not, only a few things but mostly Italian" Noah replied.

When she said she was going to pick a bottle for them, he was about to stop her but she was pretty quick. He waited until she arrived back at their table with a bottle. "This is lovely, thank you for picking out good wine" Noah smirked. When she asked about his hobbies, he had to think. "Well I can draw a little bit, play piano, trumpet, flute, drums, and guitar" he told her. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime10/07/15, 01:25 am

Ana giggled a bit. " Being Italian isn't bad, my parents have some italian in them as well. But mostly greek." She said with a bright smile, she was having a good time learning more and more about Noah. " Who says you can't be a lot of things?" She asked him. " If you want to be a bit of everything, be a bit of everything." She told him.

Ana saw he was about to stop her but she was much quicker than he was. She sat back down and watched him. " You're welcome. Scared i was going to get a bad bottle?" She asked with a quirked eye brow. She listened to him and smiled. " I love sailing. That's my favorite hobby. I go swimming, hiking, i fence. Sword fighting in other words. Umm... That's about it for hobbies." She said with a smile and a short laugh. She really liked this guy. " So, you're turn to ask a question."
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime14/07/15, 05:57 pm

"I totally wish that I was Greek but I am not, just Italian, Polish, Irish, and German" Noah replied. Noah couldn't help but smile when she said that he could be a bit of everything. He had never been told things like that, he only believed what he was told by his parents. "Never heard that one before and that is the complete and honest truth" he said to her. Ana was so much different from other girls and he could see himself falling for her.

"Nah I wasn't" okay that was a lie but still, he covered it up so she didn't notice. "Wow, that's a lot and are you a pet lover?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime16/07/15, 01:37 am

Ana giggled. " Irish, Polish, Italian, German. Being all that is awesome too. Like i said. Being just one thing is boring, so be everything and anything you want." Ana shrugged. " I'm one of those weird people who doesn't just want to be one thing." She added with a laugh. " No one told you that before?" She asked with a tilt of her head, her parents always told her that she could be more than just one thing in life. She was a greek goddess, an assistant, and a pirate all at the same time...sorta? She shook her head inwardly.

Ana knew she was already falling for this guy, he was everything and anything she wanted in a guy. He was nice, kind, calm, cute, funny, a complete gentleman. He was the entire package. She couldn't believe she had fallen for Noah so fast, but it didn't matter, she was in complete and utter love with him even though it was only the first date. She just hoped it didn't blow up in her face. " Mhmm." She said with a smirk as she sipped her wine, she could tell he was lying just a bit, but decided to play it off.

Their waitress came and asked for their order, Ana ordered her Chicken Marsala while Noah ordered his food. She turned back to him as their waitress left. " I love pets. I don't have a cat or dog or anything like that. I have some fish, but that doesn't mean I don't love all pets." She said brightly, she had a pet Dolphin her parents gave her when she was a child, but she couldn't exactly have a dolphin in her apartment. So she only got to see her when she went to the beach. " What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime20/07/15, 02:09 pm

Noah had to agree, it was just a reasonable point that she had made to him. Noah liked having different heritages in his blood, so it didn't bother him one bit. "I totally agree with you on that one, its a great point" Noah replied. "No, no one has and being more then one thing is not bad, its unique really" Noah replied honestly.

Noah really liked Ana and couldn't help but feel that there was a lot of chemistry right between them. "You know I'm lying don't you?" he asked when he heard her reply.

"I love pets as well" Noah loved his pets that he had in his house, he took care of them like they were his children but there was no way in hell that he was going to tell her that.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime25/07/15, 10:33 pm

Ana nodded. The reason she loved being a goddess was because she was a part of so many different cultures, when Noah said it was unique she nodded in agreement. " Yes i guess it is unique. Maybe we can be unique together hmm?" She suggested with a soft smile, she wouldn't mind being unique with Noah, it sounded amazing to Ana.

Ana smirked a bit. " Yes I do know you're lying. But it's alright. You look cute when you try to lie." She said honestly, she thought he looked cute smiling, lying, being honest, so basically no matter what he did Ana would think it was cute. " Theres something we have in common, have any pets of your own?" She asked him, she had thought about getting a dog or something instead of just having her fish.

Ana sipped her drink as the waitress came and took their order. When the waitress left she turned to Noah again. " Alright, hmm..." She said thoughtfully as she tried to come up with another question. " What kind of music do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime29/07/15, 08:40 pm

When she asked if they could be unique together, Noah couldn't help but smirk at Ana, he liked her a lot and he just met her, she really grew on him and he was actually glad. "Why I would love that Miss Ana" Noah finally replied to her. Ana was someone he could see himself with and wouldn't care about her flaws or habits.

Noah couldn't help but chuckle because she caught him. "Damn and I thought I was improving in my skills of lies" he joked. "Yes I do, I have two pets" he answered.

"I really don't have specific type of music, I like what sounds amazing and all that. What about you?" He asked Ana.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime01/08/15, 01:56 am

Ana looked at him. " You have such an impish smirk mr. Davis." She commented with a smirk of her own, she was having tons of fun teasing and messing around with Noah, it may have been just a simple conversation over dinner but it was a little more to Ana than just that. " Good. I'm glad you'd like to be unique together." She told him happily before sipping her wine.

She looked up as the waitress brought them their food, she nodded to her and took a bite and smiled. " This is really really good." She accidentally muttered with her mouth full, when she realized what she had done she clamped her hands over her mouth and her eyes wide. She swallowed hard and a blush crept onto her cheeks. " Sorry. My mother taught me better than to do that." She apologized, she had been spending way too much time around Jacoda and all those guys. She laughed when he said he thought he was improving. " Spend a week with my brother and he will teach you how to lie convincingly. What gave you away was you couldn't look me in the eyes." She told him.

Ana beamed when he said he had two pets. " What kind of pets? All I have are fish at the moment, but maybe I'll get a cat or a dog someday." She shrugged, she probably would wait on getting a cat until all her fish were gone or something. " Same with me. Mostly I hear pirate songs all day long because my brother is fascinated with them." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime25/08/15, 08:03 am

When she complimented on his smirk he couldn't help but laugh. "Why thank you, my mother always said that I got that from my father, probably the only thing I got from him due to the fact that I look more like my mother but with my father's eyes and smile or smirk, which ever you want to call it" Noah explained.

Noah laughed again. "No its okay, I thought it was cute and I'm glad you like the food, I've tried hard to make sure I got all the recipes correct and tasting really good" Noah replied, he really liked Ana and could see them being together long. "Damn, I might have to do that then" he teased. "I have a cat and a dog, I treat them like my kids since I like pets too much" Noah was never ashamed to talk about his pets the way he did.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 04:41 am

Ana giggled a bit. " My parents always argue on where I got my looks from. Some say I look identical to my mother, others say I look like my father, I guess it just depends on who you ask." She said, both her parents were good looking, but they always said it was because of them being gods and that they would always stay that good looking because they were immortal and hence, never aged. She sipped on her wine again, an image popped into her mind of an older version of Noah and herself, she looked the exact same as she did now. She finished her glass of wine and poured herself another glass.

Her blush deepened. " I'm glad you thought it was cute, my mother would have beaned me on the back of the head for speaking with my mouth full." She laughed a bit. " Well I think you hit the nail on the head with the recipes. Everything is delicious." She complimented him with a warm smile, she really really liked Noah and could easily see her spending the rest of her life with him, but that evil thought crawled back into her mind and she forced it away. " Yes you might." She agreed jokingly before eating a but more as she listened to Noah speak about the pets he had.

" Well your pets are basically your children. They just don't talk back to you or give you the grief some kids do." She said with a giggle. " I actually love kids though, I've never taken care of one before except for a couple of times I've babysat my nephew. What about you?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime31/08/15, 08:28 pm

When he watched her recognize something she drank all her wine and refilled her glass. Noah didn't mind that she did that he was just curious on why she did that. "Are you okay Ana? Is something wrong or anything?" He worried for her.

He was glad she liked his food and he began eating himself. He never tired of the food that was cooked from the restaurant, this was a very classy restaurant and nothing anyone did could say other wise. "Don't worry, I'd never tell your mother anything that happens between us" he replied. When he looked at her he could see himself lasting a life time with her, but for some odd reason there was something behind her exterior but he couldn't guess it.

"That's true" Noah replied with a chuckle, he loved his pets to death. "I want kids actually and I have baby sat before."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Cole
Pirate Crew
Pirate Crew
Anastasia Cole

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime15/09/15, 05:48 am

(So sorry! Thought I replied hun)

Ana blinked, she laughed when she realized she drank all her wine. " Sorry, my mind just went somewhere it shouldn't have. So i was trying to drown it and make it go away." She said still giggling, it wasn't a lie, she hated when her thoughts would go to those sort of places. She sipped her wine much slower this time, she could see the worry in his face and she took his hand. " Don't worry I'm fine, like i said my mind went somewhere it shouldn't have." She said.

Ana could tell he didn't eat much of the food that was cooked here, but she saw the pride in his eyes when he tasted how delicious it was. " Be sure to give my compliments to the chef." She said as she ate another piece of her pasta, she smiled a bit. " Good, because I'm pretty sure I'd be beaned upside the back of the head for my behavior." She joked, she tried to hide what she was thinking inwardly, she really really wanted to spend the rest of her days with him. But how would it work between an immortal goddess and a human? She could give up her immortality but she'd be giving up her goddesses side as well and everything that went with it. She would need to consult Jacoda on this and get his thoughts.

Ana smiled. " Theres another thing we have in common," she said happily. " you turn for a question." She smirked as she ate some more of her delicious dinner.
Back to top Go down
Noah Davis
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Noah Davis

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime21/09/15, 07:37 am

(Its okay Smile )

Noah couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Its okay, everyone has those days" Noah understood where she was coming from. He nodded, he knew when to let things go and when to push, and this wasn't the time for pushing. "Okay."

"Don't worry I will, Randy is one of my best cooks" Noah said before he took another bit of his meal that had been ordered. He couldn't help but laugh when she said that to him. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me Ana" he wouldn't tell anyone, it was his own secret. He thought of a question real hard. "I know this sounds weird and all, but were you born with any... gifts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Out (Noah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (Noah)   Going Out (Noah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Out (Noah)
Page 1 of 1