Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Swimming (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsSwimming (Open) Sy48lsSwimming (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Swimming (Open) 2qu4qkk

Swimming (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 11:03 am

Aiden had been getting bored just sitting around so he decided to go and take a swim at the lake. It wasn't something that he normally did but he was getting bored and swimming seemed like a good idea. Stopping by the lake, the vampire took out a towel from his bag and placed it on the ground before stripping off his clothes and shoving them in the bag. He already had his swimming trunks on so he just dived into the lake before coming back up, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime05/06/15, 05:09 am

Meeda finished all of her homework and was bored after finishing. She decided that she wanted to go for a swim so she got dressed in her red plain bikini and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt along with some sandals. She grabbed her towel and she was out of common room heading for the lake. It wasn't a fair walk to the lake so when she got there and saw someone else there, she stopped. "Do you mind if I swim to?" She asked, she didn't want the boy to feel uncomfortable with her being there and wanting to swim.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime05/06/15, 05:12 am

Aiden wasn't really bothered if anyone joined him in swimming; it wasn't as if the lake was his or anything. "No need to ask, just hop in." The vampire said with a light smile as he swam around the edge of the lake, enjoying the water and the sun and the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime05/06/15, 05:14 am

Meeda smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you" she replied. She took off her shirt and shorts along with her sandals and got inside the lake. She swam over to where the boy was and decided to introduce herself. "I'm Meeda by the way" Meeda could smell that he was a vampire with her werewolf nose, with Werewolves they could smell another creature which did come in handy. Meeda waited for the boy to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime05/06/15, 05:16 am

Aiden did not even bat an eyelash when the woman got undressed and instead scrunched his nose up and gave a small hum. "Aiden Harvey." He introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Meeda." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime06/06/15, 07:00 am

Meeda could tell just from looking at him that he was interested in guys and not girls and she didn't mind that he scrunched up his face when she was getting undressed, it was kind of refreshing for her. "So what brought you out here for a swim? Too crowded?" Meeda asked. Meeda was the kind of person who tried to make friends and maybe the two of them could be friends as well. That is if the boy who is named Aiden wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime06/06/15, 01:30 pm

Aiden was happy that the girl didn't really say anything at his scrunching up of his face. "I was getting too bored just doing my homework." Aiden laughed softly. "And I had enough of sitting around in the common room and just staring at a blank wall for hours on end." He grinned lightly as he dived under the water, swam around for a few seconds before coming back up with a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime08/06/15, 06:42 am

Meeda couldn't help but laugh at this, she knew what it was like to go through what Aiden had. The common room at times did get boring and it was completely understanding on why and everything. "Yeah I get what you mean, the common room does get very boring and has its moments on when it can be fun, but to me that is rare" Meeda replied. She watched as he went underwater and came back up.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime08/06/15, 07:25 am

Aiden enjoyed his time in the water; he loved swimming and since the University didn't have a pool the lake was the second best thing. It was huge and pretty deep so swimming inside it was no trouble. Not to mention at times he could ogle some hot guys that came by for a dip themselves. "Ah, that is true. It can get fun at times." Mostly when there were parties going on.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 01:32 pm

Meeda nodded, being a werewolf she was addicted to the moon but when she was in her human form, she pretty much liked to just roam around and do her own thing before the moon claimed her for a night. Meeda looked at the boy and nodded her head. "It can be fun, but sometimes it can get a little out of hand and people never know what to do then to just blend in and have a good time" Meeda replied.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime11/06/15, 04:29 am

"Ah, that is true." Aiden nodded his head in agreement. Sometimes it could be fun but at times people seriously did not know how to blend it, it always annoyed Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime22/06/15, 06:10 am

Meeda nodded. He looked like he was a creature and couldn't help but want to ask him but she didn't want to offend him if he wasn't a creature of any kind. "I hope this isn't too forward or pushing it, but are you a creature? You just look like one and I can't help but ask you about it" Meeda didn't want the boy to be mad at her if she asked a personal question.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 02:21 am

When Aiden heard the question he gave the girl an amused looked. "I'm a vampire." He told her with a smirk before tilting his head to the side. "You're a creature yourself aren't you?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Meeda Russet-Cresent
Junior
Junior
Meeda Russet-Cresent

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 06:13 am

When he said he was a vampire, Meeda wouldn't have guessed that. Now that she looks at him and smells his vampire scent, she knew now that he was in fact a vampire and Meeda didn't mind. One day she would find her mate and she wouldn't care if her mate was a vampire, werewolf, elf, ect or not. "Yes I am, I'm a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime26/08/15, 02:43 pm

Ah, so that's what that smell was. He never really cared to remember the different creature scents that were around the school but now that he knew how a werewolf smelt he knew he'd have to learn the other smells as well. "Never met a werewolf before." He said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swimming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Open)   Swimming (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming (Open)
Page 1 of 1