Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Just some last minute homework (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsJust some last minute homework (Open) Sy48lsJust some last minute homework (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Just some last minute homework (Open) 2qu4qkk

Just some last minute homework (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Just some last minute homework (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just some last minute homework (Open)   Just some last minute homework (Open) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 12:39 pm

Blake went to the library to get some of her last minute homework done before it was due. She knew it was a little cliché to be doing her homework in the lobby but because the Junior common room was packed that day, she was stuck going to the library where she didn't mind being. She went to an empty table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just some last minute homework (Open)   Just some last minute homework (Open) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 04:54 am

Cass was walking around the library collecting all the books that students had left all over the library. Sometimes it just bothered her that they seemed not to care about the books as much as she did. She was going from table to table with her cart mumbling under her breath. She finally arrived at the last table to find a girl sitting there so she decided to sit down and smiled. "Homework that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Just some last minute homework (Open)   Just some last minute homework (Open) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 06:21 am

Blake heard someone coming but didn't think that they would sit down with her. When the blonde looked up, she saw one of the Professors there with a smile on her face. Blake just shrugged. "Its not bad, its just some of it is being done at the last minute. I had other stuff to do and completely spaced that I had homework that I didn't finish and now I am here since my common room was packed with people who like to laugh and talk very loudly" Blake explained to the women sitting across from her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just some last minute homework (Open)   Just some last minute homework (Open) Icon_minitime13/06/15, 01:02 pm

Cass smiled as she listened to the young woman talk about what she was doing. Cass laughed a little because she knew all to well what the woman was going thru. "I always did my homework at the last minute too." She stated, "I was always more worried about missing out on something exciting."

Cass looked at the young woman trying to learn about her. Cass was always interested in learning about others and the interests they had. "Yeah, common rooms are always like that, which is why I turned to the library."

Cass really didn't want to bother her too long if she didn't want to be bother, "Well if you need any help, I am always around."
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Just some last minute homework (Open)   Just some last minute homework (Open) Icon_minitime23/06/15, 02:54 pm

Blake couldn't believe that this woman was like her a little bit. But with Blake, she was always just roaming around trying to distract herself before actually doing the homework that was given to her. "Yeah, I don't mind homework but there are times when I just find something better else to do before actually doing the homework that is given to me" Blake responded.

"That is why I came here as well, like I don't mind the noise but come on, you don't have to be that loud when with your friends. That's why its called inside voices" Blake replied. The girls and guys in her common room are always so loud around their friends and it annoyed Blake mostly all the time.

"Thank you, that means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just some last minute homework (Open)   Just some last minute homework (Open) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 05:51 pm

Cass could not help but laugh a little because she understood that all too well because she hated to do homework with a passion. Cass was always one to do things at the last minute, but her grades were still ok. "Out of all the people in the library I believe I have only met a couple that actually liked to do their homework." Cass smirked.

Cass laughed again because she knew about inside voices and she just shook her, "I run the library and I have students all the time being too loud in here." Cass said with a little laugh.

Cass always looked at it like it was her job to help everyone that comes in here. "Don't need a card catalog in here, I know where every single book is." She smiled, "Unless of course the students for the day has been trying to rearrange them again." She laughed, "Although they don't know the secret about the books that I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some last minute homework (Open)   Just some last minute homework (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some last minute homework (Open)
Page 1 of 1