Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Relaxing day (Open)  2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsRelaxing day (Open)  Sy48lsRelaxing day (Open)  Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Relaxing day (Open)  2qu4qkk

Relaxing day (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

Relaxing day (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime29/05/15, 07:17 am

Aiden let out a soft grunt as he laid back on the grass, throwing one arm over his eyes as he relaxed. It had been a tiring morning and having to reject countless of girls asking him to take them to the Party/Ball that was happening really got on his nerves. He was gay for godsake, didn't people get that when he blatantly ogled a cute guys butt?! He was quite sure he would have to soon start wearing a sign that said 'I'M GAY! GIRLS LEAVE ME ALONE!' and he was quite sure that would break quite a few of the girls hearts.

"Idiots..." He muttered as he licked his lips, letting out a sigh. He hadn't really been hiding that but were people seriously that thick?
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime01/06/15, 05:18 am

Freya had shrunken down to her small fairy size and was taking care of the beautiful flowers in the garden when she noticed a bunch of girls bothering this one guy to go to the dance with him. She sighed and shook her head, some of those girls were dafter than her! She quickly grew to her normal size and walked over to them. She wore a shin length bohemian style skirt, with a white tank top, and a pair of wedges. She had her hair curly and she walked over to them.

" The best way to get those girls to leave you alone is to say you're going with someone." She said kindly as she clasped her hands behind her back, the guy was cute, but she knew he liked boys as she watched him check out guys butts whenever a cute guy would go past. " I'm Freya. Freya Shaw. What's your name?" She asked as she leaned forward to inspect his face a little more.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime01/06/15, 05:25 am

Aiden was thankful that he had the patience of a saint when it came to girls asking him out but maybe he really should tell them that he was gay out right. Maybe that would make them leave him alone?

"Even if I say that they would just continue to hound be for a dance." The brunette said with a soft chuckle as he opened his eyes and looked up at the blond haired girl. "I'm Aiden Harvey. It's nice to meet you Ms Shaw." Aiden was not going to go around calling people by their first names unless he was given specific permission to do so.
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime01/06/15, 06:29 pm

Konan was in his chibi three headed cerebus form. He had a bag of goodies for Freya dangling from the left and right heads mouths. All three tails swishing around as the puppy form bounded across the gardens from the general direction that was behind Freya. Once closer he shifted to his human form...a bit less gracefully than normal. His shirt was nothing more than a strip of fabric. His pants had gashing tears in them yet oddly covered everything while hinting at just enough. Running up to freya he had the bags in both hands. "Hey little sister." he said with a dorky grin. "I brought you more goodies." He said and as if an after fact he looked at Aiden. "Oh? Whose this?" He asked. Sizing him up and looking him over. He was not detecting anything abnormal like hormone changes towards freya so he was okay people then.

Essentially like this...pants not so whole : Relaxing day (Open)  Tumblr_ma505nculT1rpbzz1o4_250
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime01/06/15, 10:17 pm

Freya shrugged a bit. " Tell them you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend and tell them if they don't knock it off you'll tell the Headmistress and she can give them a harassment warning." She told him, her mother hated giving out warnings like that but she usually has to during this time of year. She giggled when he called her 'Ms. Shaw.' " You're too polite. Call me Freya. It's nice to meet you Aiden." She said politely in her usually high pitched sing song voice.

Freya turned around and smiled at Konan. " Hey Konan. Oh Thank you for the goodies." she said as took the bags from him and looked inside. " Oh Konan, this is Aiden Harvey. Aiden, this is Konan Martins. My adopted brother."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime01/06/15, 10:21 pm

"I'll probably do that." Aiden scrunched his nose up. "Easier then just saying no to everyone that comes up and asks me to ask them to the dance. If I wanted to ask someone I would've done it on my own..." The harassment warning sounded pretty good to Aiden but he was only going to do it should it become hard to fend off the girls. "...Freya then."

Aiden was quite sure that he was gaping at the guy who just approached them but he couldn't help it; after all the other was practically naked from the waist up and his slightly shredded pants weren't really leaving much to the imagination. "Hi." Aiden nodded his head at Konan as soon as he got himself together. "Nice to meet you Konan."

Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime01/06/15, 10:33 pm

Konan had no idea what they were talking about so didn't pay it any attention. The dance? Seemed to be about the dance. "You're welcome. People still going on about that whatcha ma call it? That dance thing?" He said in confusion. "I'm not going so its really not an issue. I don't do dance...or dances...dancing...that silly kind of stuff." He said with a grin. Hands on the back of his head as he loooked over Aiden. Nope...not a threat to Freya. Meant he was harmless. Looking back to Freya oblivious to the outright gaping stares he was getting. "Oh...hi." He said as he was introduced. He grinned at him. "Yep." He said as he looked back at Freya. "So you like it all?"
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime02/06/15, 04:56 am

Freya nodded at Aiden. " Exactly. Some of these girls need tough love otherwise they won't get it through their thick skulls. But at least you know now you can get any girl in this school you desire, but i get the feeling you don't like girls." She said as she clasped her hands behind her back and looked at him, Freya was very intuitive like that. She would say she could read peoples emotions but she really couldn't.

Freya noticed Aiden gapping at Konan and that only confirmed her theory on him liking boys, she smiled at Konan. She put her hands on her hips and her eyes narrowed. " Come on! Why won't you go to the dance? I'm going and I have no date. I don't like dances either and yet I'm still going, I'm sure Aiden's going too aren't you Aiden?" She asked him, hope in her eyes. She did not want to go to the ball without someone she knew going there too.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime02/06/15, 05:01 am

Aiden chuckled softly. "No, I don't like girls." He scrunched his nose up. He was fine with girls as friends but not as a lover or something like that. They just didn't do for him.

When he saw the hope in Freya's eyes he just knew that he couldn't say no to her. "Of course I'm going to go." He told her with a small smile. "It'd be a waste not to go and I don't really have a date either." He shrugged his shoulders with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime04/06/15, 08:06 pm

Konan looked at Freya. One hand to the back of his head the other scratching his face. "Well uh...you see...I don't dance. Especially not around others." he said with a frown. "Good. I'm glad there isn't a guy who I have to tough love brother style to make sure your virtue is safe." he said under his breath where Freya wouldn't hear it but a vampire like Aiden might. He grinned at her a bit. "I don't go because I'm only here cuz the boss ordered me too." He remidned her. He glanced to Aiden as he spoke. "Good. You can make sure no perverts try to take advantage of her." he said with a decisive tone.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime05/06/15, 11:49 pm

Freya giggled a bit. " I didn't think you liked girls, you stare at too many cute guys butts from what I've seen when you're in the dining hall. I hope that didn't sound rude." She said as she scratched the back of her head nervously, there had been too many times Freya had spoken boldly about things when she shouldn't have. Freya sighed at Konan. " You don't have to dance! You can stand in a corner and pout the entire time, just come so i won't be alone. Plllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!" Freya begged her 'brother'.

When Freya heard Aiden say he was coming she squealed accidentally in happiness, she clapped and jumped in place a bit. " Yay!!! At least someone I like will go. Oh c'mon! You're using that as an excuse, don't you care enough about me to go?" She asked a bit sadly. " No perverts gonna mess with me, not even one person has batted an eyelash at me since i came to this school. Either because they think i'm to childish, or because I'm the Headmistresses adopted daughter." She pouted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime15/06/15, 11:28 am

"Girls are alright as long as they don't try to get me to date them." Aiden said with a soft chuckle before grinning at Freya. "Don't worry, that didn't sound rude."

Aiden winced slightly when the other girl squealed and started jumping around. "I don't think it's because you're headmistresses adopted daughter that boys don't bat an eye at you." Aiden said with a soft snort. "And if they don't look then it's their loss. If I was straight, or at least bi, I would certainly love to have you." The brunette said with a leer before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing day (Open)    Relaxing day (Open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing day (Open)
Page 1 of 1