Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutants10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Sy48ls10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) 2qu4qkk

10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)

Go down 
+7
Anzi Carin
Gabriel Conrad
Aaliyah Burkov
Thana Semele
David Conrad
Freya Shaw
Juliette Boudreaux
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Empty
PostSubject: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 04:28 am

Jules had finally finished getting dressed around 6:30 in the evening and walked down to the Entrance Hall to see if everything was ready. It was still hard for her to believe that Luna Vermiculus was 10 years old, she almost wanted to tear up at the thought that her baby was that old already.

She walked through the big double doors and looked around, it was truly decorated to the nines, decorations of various colors were hanging everywhere, the statues had been moved and a dance floor put in the middle of the room. Another dance floor was outside in the gardens and the gazebo was all lit up. It truly looked fantastic. Red, Purple, Blue, White, and other colored flowers were made centerpieces on the tables.

Juliette's heels clicked against the stone floor as she walked, she invited almost everyone here. Which meant that the Werewolf and Vampire council leaders would probably come along with whoever they brought, her staff would probably show up, and she knew for sure her students would. She looked at the clock that hung above the entrance hall and it said '7:00' she sighed and opened the double doors, she looked over to where the music would be and decided she'd let Lestat take care of the music.

" Welcomw everyone! To Luna Vermiculus University's 10th Anniversary Party!" She said with a bright smile.

Juliette's Dress

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 10:19 pm

Freya was very excited that it was the tenth anniversary that LVU had be running, she knew this dsnce would be very important to her and everyone here. So she quickly got dressed in something that was very unexpected of her. She also let the tattoo she had gotten on her ribs show, she quickly left the Seniors common room and went down to the entrance hall.

Freya walked down the carpeted stairs and into the entrance hall, it was much brighter than normal. She smiled as her mother opened the doors to let people in. " You've really out done yourself mum." Freya commented as she walked down the stairs, her usually high pitched voice was much deeper and more mature. " I can't wait for everyone else to come and enjoy the celebration." She added with a warm smile.

Freya's Dress

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 11:09 pm

David walked into the Entrance hall and looked around, it was definitely decked out for tonight. He walked inside and saw Headmistress Boudreaux and Freya Shaw already there. He nodded to both before going to stand in a corner near the stairs. He wondered in Thana would come, she probably would with Gabriel. That thought saddened him a bit, but he shook them away. He had a small plan involving Aaliyah and getting Thana jealous.

He fixed his tie a bit as he watched the students come down the stairs and join in the festivities.

David's Suit

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime30/05/15, 12:59 am

Thana walked in with Gabriel and smiled, and she knew she had made him happy by agreeing to come with him. Hell she made jaws drop as she walked in, in a DRESS and looking like a lady. Lestat literally fell over when he had seen her, tonight was the tenth anniversary of the school she attended.

The Freshman dance would come later, but for now she was gong to make her entrance with Gabriel to the actual dance with Gabriel and was smiling as she walked in with him. Holding his hand and looked around her, this was so perfect. Nothing could ruin today or tonight.  

Thana's dress:
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime30/05/15, 04:03 am

The 10th Anniversary Ball was something that everyone had been looking for, including Aaliyah. Just for the occasion she had decided to dress up in a fancy dress and put on some make up. She usually didn't do that as she preferred shorts and jeans to skirts or dresses.

She silently slipped into the room and looked around. She could already see quite a couple of people being there, including her room-mate Thana and Gabriel. They looked perfectly comfortable together and they complimented each other pretty well.

Aaliyah's Dress:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Conrad
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Conrad

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime30/05/15, 04:26 am

Gabriel was very glad to be going to the dance with Thana. He did not know and did not really care if his brother had gotten a date or not. He met Thana at the Freshman's dorm and smiled when he saw her walk out. " Wow. You look beautiful Thana." He said and he walked hand in hand with her to the Entrance hall.

Gabriel smiled as he walked down the stairs with her, he saw his brother standing in the corner sulking. But he didn't care. He was very happy right now and nothing could ruin it, he was here with someone he loved and nothing could ruin this night for him. " You look very happy." He said as he squeezed her hand gently.

Gabriel's Suit:
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 12:51 am

Jules watched as all the students came in the Entrance hall. She turned at the sound of a voice and was surprised to see the voice belonged to Freya. She did not sound like herself or was dressed like herself at all. Jules walked up to her and felt her forehead. " Are you feeling alright hun? You sound and look different." She said, Freya didn't feel feverish. She looked up at the stairs when she saw Thana walk down.

" You're all wanting to shock me tonight." She said jokingly, she thought she'd never see the day Thana would wear a dress. She looked over and saw David standing in a corner, he looked a bit depressed, but Thana looked very happy with Gabriel. She sighed and shook her head. " Someones going to get hurt emotionally tonight." She said.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 01:15 am

Freya giggled a bit as her 'mum' checked her forehead to make sure she wasn't running a fever. " I'm fine mother, I just found a way to make my voice not so high pitched that's all." She smiled a bit, she watched as the students came in after her and smiled when she saw Thana. " She looks pretty doesn't she?" She commented, Freya wondered if Krislyn would be coming to the party or not.

Freya shrugged and walked over to the drinks, she was a bit surprised when she saw David was alone. " You here alone David?" She asked as she came up to him. " Why don't you go talk to Aaliyah. I know you love Thana but... she's found someone and seems really happy." Freya said sadly as she knew how much David truly loved Thana. She grabbed David's hand and dragged him over to the young Freshman. " David I believe you know Aaliyah, i saw you two talking in the garden the other day. So, mix and mingle." She said before skipping away, she knew Konan wouldn't come unless he had a date and Jamal was probably holed up in the library.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 03:17 am

David looked up and saw Thana walk down the stairs with Gabriel. She looked absolutely stunning, 'That should be me with her.' he thought with a sigh, he shook his head and quickly drank his drink, he slipped just a little bit of alcohol into it. He needed something to take the edge off of seeing his brother with his girl. He looked over as Freya came over and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. " I know. I'm happy she's happy, but I hate that I'm so freaking miserable without her." He said with a shake of his head.

David walked with Freya over to Aaliyah and he smirked. " I'm glad you came Aaliyah, this is your first party right? It's not as great as some of the parties I throw. But it's acceptable." He said with a small shrug, he waved as Freya skipped away. " She sounds better with a normal voice than a high pitched one." He commented about Freya.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 09:06 pm

Thana had smiled when Gabriel called her beautiful and she walked down the stairs she raised an eyebrow at Jules, "Damn, least Lestat fell over." She said to her, and smiled at Gabriel. "I am happy." Thana said to him softly, and walked around with him. She really was, she hadn't spotted David but saw some people smiling at her and silently observed around her.

Tonight was perfect, just perfect. She couldn't wait to get out and dance but stuck to tradition and would wait for Gabriel to ask her. She was going to enjoy tonight, with Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Anzi Carin
Human
Human
Anzi Carin

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 11:16 pm

10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) 5419

Anzi made her way towards the school. He had asked Juliette what gender guise she wnated him to use and she said either. He told her he would question her sexuality. After thinking for me times he decided...go girl...go self. He turned from hot korean male to sexy korean lady. Even undid the breast binding. Anything for his girlfriend. The binding was now around the waist. She was dressed in a beautiful green dress. Walking in with matching jade stilettos and up behind Juliette. A hand danced around the other woman's waist as his hand covered her eyes. In a purring feminine voice. "Guess who my beautiful headmistress." He said in a feminine coo.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime01/06/15, 04:52 am

Aaliyah smiled softly when she watched her room-mate; Thana really was pretty and happy as well from what she could see. She hoped nothing would break her happiness.

A soft sigh left her lips before a small smile appeared when she saw David and Freya approach her. "Hello David." She chuckled softly and shook her head at Freya. "It's alright for a first party, though I would like to see what kind of parties you do." She grinned at him. "They must be pretty fun.... I hadn't heard her with a high-pitched voice really."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 02:28 am

Jules giggled as she watched Freya skip away to torment David and Aaliyah. She felt bad for how David was feeling seeing Thana with Gabriel. But she saw a future where the two of them were together and happy and she hoped they got there. She only wanted for all her students to be happy but knew the future could change in a split second. Jules blinked when someone covered her eyes, she turned around and looked at Anzi.

" Is it my master of disguise?" She asked as she moved his hands from around her eyes to her waist. " You like nice, that color really suits you." She said as she kissed Anzi. " I'm glad you came."
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 05:10 am

Freya hugged David tightly. " I'm sorry you're miserable hun." She told him but it was a bit muffled as her head was in his shoulder. She than dragged him over to Aaliyah and walked away when they began speaking, she turned around when he said she sounded better with a more mature voice. " Sorry, but the voice only lasts until tomorrow morning, so heh." She stuck her tongue out at him before walking away

Freya saw her mum with some woman and frowned a bit, when she kissed the woman Freya's jaw almost hit the floor. Didn't her mom like guys?!?? Didn't she have a boyfriend she met a couple times?!?? What the hell was going on?!?? Freya walked to a corner and sat down hoping that Konan or Aiden or someone would be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior
Aiden Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 05:26 am

Aiden had promised Freya that he would come to the Party so he did; thankfully there was no need to bring a date so he was pretty happy for that. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair as he walked into the hall, looking around to see if he could find Freya or Konan anywhere or even Blake as he was quite sure she was going to be here.

Noticing Freya sitting in a corner, he smiled and walked towards her. "Hey Freya, what are you doing here?" He peered at her. "You hiding or something?"

Aiden's Clothes:
Back to top Go down
Anzi Carin
Human
Human
Anzi Carin

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 09:18 am

Anzi looked at her turnout. Seemed like it was slowly turning into a wonderful gathering. Letting go of her eyes. "Yes it is beautiful....in the most devious of disguises of all..." He whispered. Holding her to him. Kissing her back. Speaking in her ear so only she and not even a super human with extreme hearing or spy gear could hear. "The best disguise of all is this form that only you will know is the body I was born with...a womans and the man I became." he kissed her lips again. "Thank you. I am glad you like it." He said with a smirk. "I wouldn't let my girlfriend be the only one without a date." He said with a smirk in his female voice which was with a noticable korean accent to its beautiful exotic tones.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 12:52 am

(OOC: Lol I thought i was supposed to post before Anzi? XD)

David smiled mischievously at Aaliyah. " My party's are much better than this. I may try and start one before school starts. But eh, who knows. Yes they are a lot of fun, they involve loud music, dancing, and tons of other stuff I won't mention." He said with a shrug as he sipped on his drink, he watched out of the corner of his eye Freya walking to a corner and looking like she was about to hyperventilate. He frowned.

" She usually has a high pitched sing song voice, like a girl that hasn't hit puberty yet. But it seems like she did before this party." He joked, he than saw what Freya was upset about, Headmistress Boudreaux... was kissing and dancing with a woman? He was surprised, he didn't think she swung that way, but hey, to each his own. As long as they loved each other that's was fine by him.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Ophelia Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 04:27 am

10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Who0h3

Lia's Disguise

Lia smirked as she skipped happily to the Entrance hall where the party would happen, she felt like crashing it and seeing if she could cause some mischief. She had her disguise, 'O Sheffield' was her name. She saw her sister in the room with another woman and frowned, didn't Jules like guys? Ah well. She shrugged and got something to drink. She did not see Ninette anywhere, she must not have arrived yet.

Lia took a sip of her drink, she tried to convince Diego to come but she highly doubted he would, he was probably at the beach taking care of his shops. She skipped over to Jules and stood next to her a soft smile on her lips, she had it so only Jules would see her true appearance. " Nice turn out, huh?" She asked as she looked over to see Jules's reaction.

O Sheffield's Outfit:
Lia's True Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Stella Mendler
Freshman
Freshman
Stella Mendler

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime06/06/15, 06:22 pm

Stella wasn't so much into such big parties like this but she still decided to show up here. Stel did do her hair and make up. She just brushed her hair and thats all. Make up is simple: eyelainer, lipglosd and that's it. She did boight her dress just yesterday. It was quite simple pink dress. She walked into room where it was held. Too he honest she had no ideawhat she will do here since she barely knows anyone here. She sighed. She tried to find someone with who she could talk or maybe even dance or so. So far all people who she saw had someone with who talk or so.

Stella Dress:
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime07/06/15, 01:18 am

Thana smiled at Gabriel and moved forward with him until she saw Aiden, and smiled. "Be right back." She promised and walked over to her new friend, that had thought she was something else. She didn't realise how much she looked like this woman he had turned, her great great aunt or something from the eighteenth century. "Aiden. Freya." She said with a soft smile and looked at Aiden specifically. "You and me need to catch up later okay? There's something I need to show you." Thana told him with a smile then walked off again back to Gabriel.

She joined him again and smiled and kissed his hand, then twirled in her boyfriends arms. Tonight, she ..They were perfect and Thana smiled and leant up and kissed him, in front of everyone and happily wrapped her arms around her man.
Back to top Go down
Elsa Vega
Senior
Senior
Elsa Vega

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime08/06/15, 02:47 am

Elsa walked into the hall and looked around, everyone seemed to be talking to someone else. She shrugged a bit, she saw Freya in a corner talking to some man. She than saw a young blonde girl standing alone, she smiled softly and decided to go and keep her company until Carlisle arrived. She wore a hipster style dress, her brown hair loose around her shoulders, some bracelets around her wrist. Her heels clicked against the tile.

" Hello there, enjoying the party?" She asked the young freshman girl, she had seen her around, Stella was her name if Elsa remembered correctly.

Elsa's dress:
Back to top Go down
Stella Mendler
Freshman
Freshman
Stella Mendler

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 07:02 am

Stella was looking around and wondering what to do when someone suddenly came to talk with her. She looked at the girl and noticed that she was older than her for sure. If she remember correctly it was one of her seniors, called Elsa. She smiled at her. "Hello. Well it seems nice but bit boring to me since I barely know anyone here," she said. "What about you?" she had to ask back also.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 11:39 am

"I would hope that they are." Aaliyah said tauntingly and with a light smile on her lips. "If this was the kind of party you have then I would be disappointed." She said with a slight smirk on her lips.

"Huh... Good to know." She muttered softly as she took a sip of her drink that she currently had in her hand. "Anyway, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Mendler
Freshman
Freshman
Stella Mendler

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime19/06/15, 06:02 pm

She just nodded her head at start. "Well if it is like that i would be dissapointed about this event too," she had to admit it actually. She now hoped that she could make some new friends here qith who she could sometimes hang out or so. She really loved that idea.

"I'm okay," she replied to how she is. "What about you?" She had to ask it back now. "Also what kimd of drink you are drinking?" She also had to ask this. She wanted now something.to drink too.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime20/06/15, 03:04 am

Jules giggled softly as she listened to Anzi. " Well it is the best and most beautiful of disguises. If you hadn't come to see me i would have thought you were a student or something." She told him and she kissed him back, her eyes widened as she heard a recognizable voice. She turned and saw it was Lia. Of course Lia would come to the party, she wouldn't miss the chance to make some chaos.

" What the hell are you doing here?" She growled, seeing Lia herself while others saw her disguise. " Excuse me Anzi dear, will you get me a drink and than you and i can dance?" She asked him kindly as she glared icily at Lia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)   10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10th Anniversary Ball (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND INVITED GUESTS!)
Page 1 of 1