Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsSome News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Sy48lsSome News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) 2qu4qkk

Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Empty
PostSubject: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime11/05/15, 05:02 am

Lulu quickly walked into her and Bala's house and she looked around, where was he? She wondered, he was probably out or something. " Balazar! Balazar!" She yelled through the house in case he happened to be here. Lulu went into the kitchen and got her a blood bag and poured it into a glass and sipped it.

She had found Ashton, and she couldn't wait to tell Bala. She did feel bad though, she felt bad for Liza because she felt like she was taking Liza's child away from her as her own was stolen from her. She remembered how much it was killing Liza to give Ashton back to Lulu. So, Lu told her to keep Ashton for a little longer while she went and told Balazar the news.

Lulu leaned against the kitchen counter and steadily drank from her glass as she waited for Balazar.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime11/05/15, 11:35 pm

Balazar had been down in the basement reorganizing some of the books that he had down there in a library he had made down there. He had many books over the years and he thought it was better down here away from any wandering eyes that might come into the house. Way too many books for people to snoop thru. He was just putting the last book in place when he sense Lulu come home. He was on his way upstairs when he heard her yelling for him. He flitted fast to her side to discover what was wrong because of the tone in her voice. "Lulu." He said as he reached her side. "Lulu, what is it? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime12/05/15, 12:02 am

Lulu did not even notice when Bala had flitted to her side, she had been so lost in her head. When she heard his voice she jumped a bit but smiled happily, she set her glass down on the counter and she wrapped her arms around him. " I'm better than ok. I've got something to tell you." She said as she took him by the hand and lead him to the dining table, she sat down and took a deep breath before speaking. " I found him, I found Ashton. I know where he is." She told him, she was going to wait for his response before explaining more.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime16/05/15, 09:08 pm

Bala was really interested to discover what she found so exciting. Not that he wasn't glad to see her so happy, it had just been so long since she had been this happy. "Well whatever it is has made you really happy and I am glad for that." He smiled and kissed Lulu and let her lead him over to the table when he sat down he refused to let go of her hands. "So what is it?" He asked.

When she told him the news he was completely shocked at what she told him, but he was wondering why she had not brought him with her. "If you know where he is, then why haven't you brought him home?" He wondered what was wrong. "Does where he is at require my assistance getting him out?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime17/05/15, 11:23 pm

Lulu couldn't remember the last time she had been this happy, she was so glad she had finally found her son after so long. Lulu kissed Bala back before walking to the table, she wondered what his reaction about finding Ashton would be. She held onto his hands and gave them a gentle squeeze before she told him the news.

After Lulu told him she saw the shock on his face, that was an emotion she rarely saw on his face. When he asked why he wasn't home she sighed and rubbed circles on the back of his hand with her thumb. " I didn't bring him home because I wanted to tell you first as well as give him and the woman he's known as mum some more time together and where he's at doesn't require your assistance to get him out. It's just...i feel terrible for taking him away, like this time I'm the one stealing her child away from her." She said as she looked out the kitchen window, she remembered that feeling of her child being taken away, it was not one she would wish on her worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime20/05/15, 11:00 am

Bala gladly kissed Lulu back and gave her a smile. He loved her and whatever news she had to tell him they would work thru it together. He had to admit he had shock on his face and expressions there also was probably a surprise to Lulu because he was never one to express too much emotion. She was trying to comfort him by rubbing his hands with her thumbs. He listed to why she didn’t bring him home Bala did get a little irritated, “Well I am sure she has had plenty of time being his mother.” Bala said rather irritated as he stood up.

Bala watched as she moved over to the window and listened to her reasons, “But you’re not stealing him away from her. He is our son.” Bala stood back and watched her a little closely, “How do you know this bitch is not the one who took our son, maybe she is the thief.”
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 02:25 am

Lulu sensed Bala got irritated when she told him why she didn't bring Ashton home, she sighed a bit. " You didn't see him though, he was so upset, he felt like she didn't want him anymore and decided to give him to someone else." She said and watched him get irritated more, she pulled her jacket closer to her as she looked out the window.

Lu listened to his questions and she thought about each answer, she knew she shouldn't be feeling bad about bringing Ashton home, but she did. Liza had raised him for Twenty years in human years. Lulu turned to look at Bala. " Yes he is our son. But he's hers as well." She said she sighed at his next question. " Because she told me how she rescued him from the people that stole him away, how she tried to contact us but neither of us were around, she's a nice person." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime11/06/15, 03:36 pm

Of course he was upset that Lulu did not bring their son home, what how did he expect him to react to the news? They had been without their son for years now and he was within their grasp and she didn’t do anything about it. “Of course he is upset, I am upset. But he needs to be with his parents whether she likes it or not.” Bala stated. “Ashton will just have to learn to deal with it.” Bala stated not really using the mind frame of a confused child right now, just a grieving parent so he really was not thinking straight.

Bala watched Lulu reactions to him getting upset and he really did not see a reason not to be upset. This was his sister that had his son the whole time. “I don’t care how long she had him, or that she could not find us.” Bala spat, “We have a rather large family and I am sure that one of my brothers could have found me.” Bala knew that may not have been correct because he had been spending time trying to find Lulu. “Well if someone hadn’t been spending time running away from home, maybe she could have found us.” Bala mumbled.

Bala knew that Liza was a nice person; all of his sisters were that way. It was the boys who tended to be asshole, and he was number one asshole sometimes when it came to Lulu. He walked over to her and placed his arms around her and kissed her neck. “Sorry I didn’t mean what I just said. Maybe we can work with Liza and share him.” Bala agreed to do. “I am glad that Liza was there to save him.”
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime13/06/15, 03:30 am

Lulu listened to him and knew he was very upset, she was very upset, but she wasn't just thinking about herself. She was trying to take everyone into consideration including Bala. She knew he wasn't thinking right because of his grief. " I know hun, and he will be with us again. But you have to see it from his perspective. Imagine if you were a toddler and have been with this woman who has loved and cares you for as long as you can remember and she suddenly is telling you this stranger is your mum and you have to live with her, wouldn't you be confused too?" She asked him.

Lu listened to Bala. " You and I know that may not be correct, whenever you don't want to be found no one, not even your brothers, can find you. That's how i learned to run and hide from you by watching you. Also, you were spending all your time chasing me when I was trying to go find our son." She said softly, she heard what he mumbled and felt a small pang in her chest, she knew it was 100% her fault for why Liza couldn't contact either of them. When Bala came up to her and hugged her she smiled sadly.

" Yes you did. It's alright though, if I hadn't left to look for Ashton on my own we would have found him sooner. But I...I just thought i could find him on my own. I was wrong though." She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around Bala and hugged him close, she was used to Balazar being an asshole to her. It was a part of his charm, she inwardly thought with a laugh. " I was thinking that as well, we will have to talk with her and try to arrange something." She said with a smile. " I am too, I'm glad she was able to save him, rather someone we know have found him and taken care of him instead of a stranger." She added.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime19/06/15, 11:55 pm

Bala had always been a selfish person and being around Lulu for these last few centuries had tended to soften him just a little. But a lot of times any more she would just touch him the right way, or even smile and he would melt into her and give her whatever she wanted. But this was his child and he wanted him back because there had been too many years and lessons to be taught that he had not been a part of and if Jared knew who’s kid it was then he knew Jared would have no part of him.

Bala listened to her and gave a little growl because he knew that she was right with what she was saying. But just because she was right did not mean that he was happy with the outcome of it. Ashton was his son and he should be in his arms right now, not his sisters. “Why are you always right?” Bala asked knowing it was true he just didn’t like to listen to the fact that she was. “I would not understand and he is probably mad at everyone right now. I figure he probably has my temperament.” Bala said with a sigh.

Bala knew that once again Lulu was right and most of the times Bala did not like to be found wherever it was that he was hiding. He had gotten into some pretty ugly fights with his brothers when they had shown up. “I have spent a better part of my life chasing you.” Bala said with a sigh. “I thought you were running away from me again because I allowed our son to vanish.” Bala admitted to Lulu as to why he chased her. She had promised him that she would never do it again because he was trying to change, but the fear was always there. “It’s not all your fault though; I should have just let you go and stayed home to wait for word. I was just too selfish to think you were leaving me again.”

Bala just held Lulu close to him never wanting to let her go. He had always thought she was perfect in his arms and that was where she belonged. He pulled her face up to meet his and then he gave her a gentle kiss. “It is no one’s fault but the person who stole our son from us and we will all work at it as long as possible for Ashton to feel comfortable in our home.” Bala told her. “For right now we can just have an open door policy for Liza to come whenever she wants.”
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime22/06/15, 02:59 am

Lu knew she had softened Bala a bit being around him for so many centuries. All she had to do was smile or say a certain thing and he was putty in her hands, but when he wanted something he was determined to get it. She could not blame him for wanting his son back, she wanted him back too. She wondered though, why didn't Jared find Bala and tell him he had their son? Unless, Liza didn't tell him? She shrugged inwardly.

Lu could not help but smirk when he growled, because he knew she was right but didn't want to admit it. " Save the growling for the bedroom dear." She said mischievously than she giggled softly when he spoke. " Because I'm a woman, and a woman is always right." She said simply. When he said that Ashton probably had his temperament she laughed. " Yes he does. I hope the woman he marries will be able to handle it." She said with a warm smile, knowing if Ashton was anything like his father, he would find a someone perfect for him. " Also, him having your temperament isn't that bad." She added.

Lu listened to him and she sighed softly. " I'm sorry, I should have told you why I was leaving. I knew you'd try and stop me or you'd want to come with me. If he was taken by terrible people than I didn't want you to come and get hurt." She admitted to him. " I guess we're both a little at fault here, but either way. It's in the past now, right?" She said softly.

Lu sighed. " Your fear is understandable hun, i've taken advantage of you when you were weak and had run away too many times. So it's alright for you to want to be a little selfish." She told him with a gentle smile. Lu hugged him tightly, she loved being in his arms, where it was warm, safe, and felt like home. Lu looked up at Bala and gave him a gentle kiss back. " Yes. We'll all work hard and take as long as we need to." She agreed with a nod. " Sounds good to me." She added when he said they would have an open door policy with Liza for now.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 09:08 am

Bala could not help but just take Lulu into his arms while they talked because all of a sudden he just wanted her to be close. They were going to have their son back and maybe slowly but surely they could be the perfectly family and maybe have another child in the future. Bala knew the more and more the centuries were going by the softer and softer he was becoming. He could be ruthless if he had too, but he loved Lulu to much to go back to the way he was. “I happen to enjoy growling at you.” He smirked, “It’s a primal thing.” He stated matter of factually. “But you will never get me to admit that you are right so don’t bother to try and convince me.” He said as he pulled her close and nipped her neck.

Bala had a feeling that Ashton would be just like him because Bala had an alpha persona for the most part so that would come off on any of his off spring. It’s amazing that the ancients were actually still alive and kicking because they all seemed to have the same controlling temperament. “My love, are you telling me you rather enjoy my temperament?” Bala asked. He did always wonder what it was that kept her coming back to him. In the beginning she tried to stay as far away as possible, but then came back and always loved him. “I love you always, I hope you remember that.” He commented.

Bala never thought about how much he actually meant to Lulu until he was standing her listening to her tell him why she didn’t want him to come. She was worried that something would happen to him and something very well could have happened because he was pissed. Bala being pissed meant he was not thinking straight and usually ran straight into danger without thinking. “Yes everything is in the past now, but I just wish I could have protected my family better.” Bala sighed, “I feel like half a man for losing things like I did.”

Bala had to admit he was selfish a lot and to think that he had a right to be selfish he could not agree completely with that. “I have never looked at you taking advantage of me; sometimes I believe I deserved your ire.” Bala admitted and held her close and deepened her kiss. Bala knew that with time and patient they would have everything in place and they can become a family again.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 12:41 am

Lu smiled as Bala took her into his arms, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. She could sense that he was happy about them getting their son back and being a family again, maybe with another addition in the future? She wondered what he would think about that and giggled inwardly at the thought. She knew Bala was getting softer the longer time went on, but it didn't matter to her, he was still as ruthless as he was when he's around other people. But as long as he wasn't that way with her or their son, she was ok. She laughed softly when he spoke. " It's a primal thing huh? Well, I much prefer the growling and the primal side of you when we're alone in our bedroom." She smirked, Lu than pouted a bit. " Aww, just when I was starting to think I would hear you admit i was right." She said and smiled when he nipped her neck.

Lu let Bala think and she had a feeling he was thinking about Ashton and his temperament, she was surprised none of the brothers had killed each other with how bad their temperament's could be. When he spoke she looked up at him. " Depends on the day." She said with a shrug, some days she loved his temperament, other days...not so much. She secretly wondered if that was part of why she had gone back to him, the last time she came back she decided to stay and love him forever. " I'll always remember it my love, as long as you remember that I love you always too, now and forever." She said softly.

Lu did not like people seeing her emotions, it made her feel too vulnerable. But with Bala, she didn't mind being vulnerable. She had never told anyone of her fears that something would happen to him, it was one of those fears that stayed in the back of her mind when he went out and did something for the council. She could see he was surprised at her. But she knew him better than he knew himself, Bala + Pissed off = Runs into danger without thinking. She shook her head at him. " There was nothing either of us could have done. Our house was well protected, you protected your family to the best of your abilities." She looked him dead straight in the eyes. " You're not half the man. You're still the same cold hearted bastard I fell in love with. We have Ashton back with us, no more dwelling in the past and blaming our selves and wishing we had done things differently." She told him seriously, but lovingly.

Lu shook her head. " You didn't deserve my ire. I mean, yeah you deserved my aggravation and irritation sometimes, but you didn't deserve the things i did to you." She told him, wishing she could take back the terrible things she had done to him. Lu wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her as he deepened the kiss. She couldn't wait for them to be a family again, it would take time and a lot of patience, but it would be well worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime17/07/15, 04:50 am

Bala just loved having Lulu in his arms as he thought about times she was never there and he had always hated it; most of the times when she left him he was always at his worst. She meant the world to him and she was the one who seemed to be able to keep him somewhat under control, not that he would admit that to anyone. Bala smirked a little at her comment, “Oh then maybe I should take you in there now and remind you a little.” He laughed a little. Bala looked down into her eyes searching for the humor that was hiding there, “Psh, if you ever hear me say that I am sure I will be on my death bed.” He knew he was never one to truly admit that she was right even when he knew she was.

Bala could be an abusive ass like no other and why Lulu ever put up with him he would never understand. In the beginning she was always taking off and like the ass he was he always went after her. “Well I hope those days are becoming for and more often that you like me.” He smirked and hoped it was true, but there used to be a time he didn’t care. “Well I know it more now than I ever did before.” Bala stated. “There was a time I never thought you were ever going to forgive me.”

Bala would never believe that there was nothing he could have done to change the outcome of what happened with his family no matter how much she tried to convince himself otherwise. Bala knew though that Lulu was the only one who knew him best. Not even his family knew him all that well, or knew the big secret that Lulu and him had. In fact Lulu herself did not even know the secret anymore because she had forgotten. “Well I am glad that my persona is still the same as always.” He smirked, “It would be bad for my reputation if I got too nice.” He smiled.

Bala found himself kiss Lulu and running his fingers thru her hair then once the kiss was done he was still playing with her hair, “Oh I am a big man and could take it and it will never matter what you say I did deserve the treatment.” Bala reassured her. “Lulu, we know I am a bastard as you have already said and in the beginning I thought of you as property so you’re getting back at me was called for. You were just defending yourself.” Bala told her hoping that they will get past all of this and become a happy family.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime19/07/15, 04:07 am

Lu just loved being held in Bala's arms. She had always left him when he was at his worst, and from what she heard with Makota, he only got worse after she had left. She was glad he would try not to be like that anymore, every time she was away from him she felt so cold and alone as though a piece of her heart had died. Lu kept Bala under control too, when she could, but she liked to pretend she didn't and she knew Balazar wouldn't admit she kept him under control. Her smirk widened and she had playful humor in her eyes. " Mmm, as much as I would love for you to do that I'm pretty sure you and I are a bit too tired for it. As we are both old timers." She said, teasing him, she giggled a bit. " Well than I'll never hear those words because I won't ever let you get on your death bed." She said softly. Even when they both knew she was right Bala wouldn't admit it to anyone, she shook her head inwardly at the thought.

Lu knew a lot of people wouldn't understand why she stayed with Bala even though he was an abusive ass, but she didn't care what other people thought. She loved him because, even though he had those bad qualities, he was a good man. In her mind, the good outweighed the bad. But there were those times when she ran away that she swore there was no good left in him. When he'd caught up with her and would tell her he had changed she wouldn't believe him, but she held out hope that he had. Now he was being true to his word and had seemed to try to change with her. " Yes there are more days where I like you than when i dislike you. Today happens to be a day that I love you." She told him with a smile. She sighed a bit and nodded. " I honestly tried my hardest to not forgive you, but than I just stopped fighting it and, before i knew it, I was no longer angry at you and knew you did what you did because you loved me." She said softly as she placed a hand on his cheek.

Lu could see in his face that she couldn't convince him there was nothing he could have done differently. He was a stubborn man, but thats what she loved about him. She could try her hardest to convince him of something and he would not listen, she was the exact same way though. She also knew if Ashton was their son he would inherit that trait as well. She would never admit it in front of Bala's family, but she knew him better than they did. Although, she didn't remember certain things. When she was turned she had been hurt so bad that some there were holes in her memory, she wasn't sure why, but she felt like she was missing something very important. " Yes it would be very bad for your reputation if you became too nice. Although, if you're very nice around me that wouldn't do anything to it." She said with a smirk and she laughed softly.

Lu kept her arms around his neck as she kissed him, she tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled away when he did and she noticed he kept playing with her hair, which didn't bother her at all. She puffed her cheeks out a bit and rolled her eyes. " We'll just agree to disagree?" She said with a smile, she knew he would always say he deserved it, but Lu had been a little too harsh with him in her opinion. " You might've been a bastard and yes I was only defending myself. But I was also hurting myself. By hurting you i was hurting me, so I knew that what i felt was only a small percentage of how you were feeling. That's all in the past now though, what matters now is the present and the future. We can't go back and change things even though we wish we could." She told him as she kissed him again. She wanted nothing more than for them to move past all the terrible things they had done to each other and move onto better and brighter things.
Back to top Go down
Balazar Franzer
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Balazar Franzer

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime25/07/15, 11:43 am

Bala could not help but laugh a little as he held Lulu in his arms and listened to her and he could not help but quirk an eyebrow at her and her comment and smirked as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. “Hmm, I will show you who is old my dear.” He laughed as he carried her towards their bedroom, not really intent on proving his point at the moment, more like making a point. “Well I am glad you won’t let me die, because I might have to haunt you then and if you think I drive you crazy alive wait until I am dead.” He laughed as he put her back on the floor.

More often than not Bala found himself laughing when he was in Lulu’s presence. He remembered in the beginning where he never laughed and he still has trouble believing that she was still with him and he made her smile and she made him smile. “Well I am glad you love me today.” Bala said with a smile, “I am also glad that you love me more days than before.” Even though he didn’t think yu could actually turn off your love for someone and even when she was pissed at him and wanted to leave he never believed that she had just stopped loving him. He moved his hand over her hand and sighed a little, “I have always loved you and I wanted you with me forever.”

It was one of the many things that he loved about Lulu and their relationship between them. She always loved to him even when he was at his worse. He still thought something could have been done to save his son but he knew he would have to let it go. “Are you sure I can still be nice to you without ruining my reputation?” He asked with a smirk, “If my brothers see me it would be the end of it.” He laughed knowing that his brothers were actually really good to their wives, well except Jared anyway.

Bala was relishing in her touch and moaned a little into her kiss to him. He loved her kisses, her hair, and just practically everything else about her. He was playing with her hair as they talked and he nodded in agreement, “That’s right, until you agree with me.” He smirked as ideas of persuasion crossed his mind. “That’s right we have our son to think about now so we need to let the past go and think about our future together.” He stated and then leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Like maybe more children.” That had not talked about other children since Ashton disappeared, it was basically the elephant in the room, but maybe now they can think about it.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime30/07/15, 01:19 am

Lu noticed Bala seemed to laugh a lot more in her presence now than he did when they had first gotten together. She knew by that look in his eyes she had unintentionally issued a challenge, she yelped when Bala picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Lu began to laugh along with him. " Alright, alright you've made your point dear." She told him as she was set down, she rolled her eyes and shook her head. " Oh lord. I don't think I could stand your annoying ghost haunting me all the time. Probably criticizing me or something like that." She added, she fixed her hair and shirt when Bala set her down on the floor.

Lu smiled softly. " I love hearing you laugh. Its nice." She commented, she remembered the first time she heard his laugh it had stunned her but she knew she always wanted to hear it. She looked at him. " I will always love you more days than before. I will love you until the end of time." She said softly. As many times as Lulu had tried she could never turn her love off for Balazar, no matter how hard she tried. She placed her hand on top of his that was on top of her other hand and she looked up at him. " I know. Even if i didn't want to believe it at the time. But I knew you did what you did out of love." She told him.

Lu had loved Bala ever since the day she had met him, even when she had left. Even when their relationship would get rocky they still made it through with their love for each other, when she had been depressed and angry because Ashton was gone he had stuck by her even when she pushed him away. They always stuck by each other through thick and thin. She shrugged at his question. " I don't know maybe?" She said unsurely but with a grin on her face. She laughed. " Well than don't do it in front of your brothers. Just do it in front of me, Ashton, and possibly your sisters in law?" She added when her grin turned into a smirk. But Lu knew that all his brothers were actually very good to their wives, well all save for one anyway.

Lulu smirked as she heard him moan into their kiss, she loved that she could do that to him. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck and stood as close to him as she possibly could, Lu didn't mind that he played with her hair, it made her comfortable and relaxed when he'd do it. " I can see the wheels turning in your head Bala, the only way I'll agree with you is if I'm greatly persuaded." She said with an impish smirk, she nodded in agreement. " Yes we do." She agreed, Lu's smirk turned into a smile when he whispered in her ear, she looked at him. It was the elephant in the room neither one had talked about before. " More children would be very nice, maybe one or two more. Would you want more kids?" She asked, she had always wanted more children. But since Ashton she was terrified they would have been taken too, and she also wanted to have her family back together before they even talked about more children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)   Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some News to Tell (Balazar and Lulu)
Page 1 of 1